Kiseki no sedai's runaway Sky

By Authorzsilver

After the last game of the vorpal swords, their Phantom Hime suddenly disappeared... The Kiseki no Sedai alon... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
A/N: Just Some Announcement
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15

Prolouge

2.4K 42 4
By Authorzsilver

After the last game of the vorpal swords, their Phantom Hime suddenly disappeared...

The Kiseki no Sedai along with their new team search for her for many years... But they failed.

Wait I forgot to tell you that The Kiseki no sedai are also known as the most strongest assassins around the world. Well continuation..

On the other hand, Tsunayoshi Sawada known as dame tsuna, secretly known as the future decimo of the Tenth Vongola generation have a new homeroom teacher.

And reborn, former sun arcobaleno along with now the former arcobalenos where freed by their curse. But what if tsuna's new homeroom teacher got involved into the mafia world? Ahemmm cause of Reborn. Or so they thought. And New arcobalenos!?

Please read the story to know what happened next.

disclaimer: I do not own khr or knb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 17K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...
86.4K 3.7K 29
++This fic has been dropped as of 2/7/19. A rewrite of it with the same name has been published so please read that instead of this. Thank you.++ Sum...
75.9K 3.3K 27
Since the Tenth generation had took over the Vongola, it slowly changed little by little. However, one day, Sawada Tsunayoshi, Vongola Tenth boss sud...
14.5K 802 17
Once he entered high school, Tsuna finally accepted the role of being Vongola Decimo, only to be informed by Reborn that he and his guardians were be...