Sinful Roads

By TasiaBryantJordan

"In this life of sin, most people are just looking to get rich, fuck, and brag. Me? I was just looking to sur... More

✨Prologue💕
I. Memories
II. New Lifestyle
III. Grown
IV. Punished
V. Lost Purity
VI. Boyz
VII. Fishy
VIII. A Wreck
IX. Karma's a B*tch
X. Medicine
XI. Reese
XII. No Justice
XIII. Moving Forward
XIV. An old...friend
XV. Boundaries
XVI. Collared
XVII. Lust
XVIII. Save Me
XIX. A Man's Word
XX. Living Situation
XXI. Revenge
XXII. Free At Last
XXIII. Sex with Me
XXIV. Intimacy
XXV. My Baby
XXVI. When we...
XXVII. "R"
XXVIII. Alone-ish
XXIX. A Loss
XXX. Working Through
XXXI. LUV
XXXII. Looking Out
XXXIII. Turn of events...
XXXIV. Moving On
XXXV. Ta'Joe
XXXVI. Loyalty
XXXVII. Mutual Feelings
XXXVIII. New Beginnings
XXXIX. The Boys
XLI. Rare Conditions
XLII. Mama
XLIII. Rescued
XLIV. Saying Goodbye
XLV. Saying Hello
XLVI. Eye Candy
XLVII. Boyz Boyz Boyz
XLVIII. Pregnant?
New Writer? Want Advice?
XLIX. Erin
L. Burnt Bridges
LI. Starting Over
LII. Baby Girl
LIII. Fallin'
Your opinion 🤔
LIV. Old Habits
LV. Old Flame
LVI. Extinguished Flames
LVII. Allegations
LVIII. Ours
LIX. Signs
LX. Old Wounds
LXI. Going Home
LXII. Growing apart?
So...💔
LXIII. The Affair
LXIV. Guilty
LXV. Torn Apart
LXVI. Broken Up
LXVII. Empty
LXVIII. Lost for words...
LXIX. Roroy
Help Wanted!
LXX. A new life Begins
Hey🥀
What If: Rorell
What If: Chazro
What If: Reeso
What If: RoJoe
What If: Maro
What If: Ero
✨Suspect
Anyone still here?🤔
Hush Money|Part 1
Hush Money|Part 2
Hey🤗
New Book!📖😳😍
Advice, Covers & Extras

XL. Baby Making

6.5K 238 45
By TasiaBryantJordan

~~~~~~
I forgot all about my secret...
~
//After Pool Party//
[Roy's Pov]

After doing a delivery job for Frisco with Travis, I was able to come home but now I'm already worn out for what's to come. Walking up to my front door, I unlocked it and pushed through, hearing the loud booming music blasting throughout my living room.

Surprised that she heard me come in, I saw her run into the living room to greet me after turning the music down. "Hey baby, you ready? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Ro. I'm tired. I kind of just wanna go to sleep" I said, putting my duffel bag on the floor and wiping my head.

"But I thought we were–"

"Tomorrow or something okay. I just wanna relax" I pulled her in to give her a kiss on the forehead.

After that, I made my way past to go grab a towel and wash my ass in a quick shower. Once I got out the shower, I took my ass right to bed and pissed her off. I knew when Rowan was mad, she started to get real petty with shit.

//Hour and a half later//
*music blasting Stir Fry*🎶✨

Tossing and turning in our bed, I finally woke up to the base of the music. God, why the hell is this girl still up? It's 3 o'clock in the morning. Angrily, I got up and held on to my head as I carried myself to the door. Finding her smoking near the bathroom and still jamming out like we both were reckless teenagers again.

She looked bad as shit though, I give her that in that new one piece she bought last week. She knew I loved her sex appeal...

"Yo, can you turn this shit down and go to bed!?" I yelled over the music.

She ignored me on purpose and started smoking again and looking the other way.

"Watchin' me whip up, still be real and famous
Dance with my dogs in the nighttime (yeah, woo, woo, woo, roof)
In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry (whip it)
In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry (whip it) " the song blasted it's famous line.

Traveling up to her, I gripped her up by the arm but she pushed me away to flea into the bathroom. She tried closing the door on me, but we both knew she wasn't the strongest. So I won, and met her inside where she laughed and sat down on the sink to give up.

"Why is you up, I thought you were going to sleep old man!"

"I was until someone turned her whack-ass music up while a nigga dreaming. You just tryna be petty cause I'm tired. I said I'm sorry" I said, standing over her and looking at that ass in the mirror.

"Yeah I'm a be petty, because how you gonna make plans for us, get a babysitter and everything and then go to sleep. What if I really wanted some dick? I waited for you to come since 6 fucking o'clock and now you tired"

Ignoring her yelling, I laid on top of her and palmed my hands on both of her cheeks. Loving the sight and feel but she got angry with me and grabbed my neck.

"You hear me talking to you right?" She said, applying pressure like she was doing something.

When I looked down at her and started laughing, I easily removed her hands just like that. "That don't work on me. Now if I did that *chokes her* It's something different. You lucky you look good in this damn outfit so I want a picture. Then, I want that ass in my bed....to go to sleep"

She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes while my hand gripped her neck.

"I didn't hear a "yes daddy" or do I personally have to escort you?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yes daddy"

"Now stand by the door and pose" I said as I released her from my hold and stood back by the shower.

Watching her do as told, I pulled out my phone to take a picture. "Now go turn that music off and go to sleep while I post this" I demanded, watching her leave out as I tapped on my Instagram app. Editing her picture and posting it with a caption to the public.

RoyalPain_: Baby mama 2.0 👶✨👌🏼💕

After a few minutes of checking my messages, I finally came from out the bathroom and heard that the music was off like I wanted. I turned off the lights next and went into our bedroom where she was, all snuggled up under the covers. I sat my phone down on the dresser and pulled the covers up on my side to get in. Laying down and feeling so at peace from the silence. I honestly can't believe she listened to me...

"Night beautiful" I said, turning my head.

Crickets...🦗👂

"I said good night, beautiful. What– you mad now?" I asked, turning on my side to hover over her.

She shook my hands away and turned away from me. Now giving me her ass to talk to since it was the only thing stopping me from getting to her face. "You being mad petty, right. You want me to get right with you, don't you? Don't you?" I asked as I held her neck again after climbing on top of her from the side.

"Get off of me, since you so tired"

"Nah, I'm a give you what you want now. Tired and all, get up" I demanded, pushing all the covers off the bed.

Watching her turn over to lay on her stomach, I pulled off my t-shirt but kept my do-rag on to get her undressed next. "Of course you want it from the back. Knowing damn well you can't take that shit, right. That's fine with me. Arch this back deeper, I want you all the way down"

While she got into position, I pulled down my boxers and climbed right up in it after pulling her outfit to the side.

"Shit-ah" she moaned, caught off guard by my lack of patience.

Using my hands, I pushed her head all the way down like I wanted from the beginning and took the pillow she was laying on. I threw that to the side and all the rest of our pillows on the floor, leaving her with just sheets to reacted into.

"Roy my pillow– ouuu....ouu shit–" she reacted in seconds of me stroking.

*Hard smacks of flesh*💢

Over and over, I rammed myself inside to hear it talk back to me. Pressing down on the middle of her back just to keep her in place while I broke her down viciously from the back. She was gonna get this nut quickly in this position, her favorite unsurprisingly.

//3:59 AM//
[Rowan's Pov]

Biting down on the sheet of our bed, I felt his huge hands pulling my hair to the side to reveal my face. I opened my eyes just for a second but squeezed them right back as he started to slowly dig me out. My mouth dropped, tired from gasping for air but he seemed so content. So calm and so...unbothered from breaking me down.

Suddenly his nails were felt digging into my ass on both sides before I felt him grab me. Taking a deep breath, he started back up again but with a new purpose of cumming.

*hard pounding claps"

"Uhh! Uhh– fuck!" I reacted, gripping the sheets around us as I stuffed my head into the mattress.

"Tell me you want this nut" he demanded quickly with a deepened voice.

"I want that nut, baby– fill this pussy up" I begged, drowning in my own arousal. "Fill my pussy up, daddy"

Immediately, he clawed even deeper into cheeks and angled himself to hit my spot head on. All nine inches started breaking inside like a freight train, not slowing down until he tore this pussy up like he wanted. Our bed started banging into the wall and my body went perfectly in sync with his vicious strokes. Of course, this position wouldn't be completed unless he reminded me who was in charge.

I wasn't surprised when his muscular arm came down to pull up my head with my back still arched. Attaching to my throat and causing me to gasp for air ass he dicked me down perfectly and sent me to the clouds. I lost my mind every time he he did this, thus cream always started to form in between our connection.

"Ahh daddy! –daddyy" I whined, feeling myself growing wetter by the stroke as we both started hearing the infamous noises.

He said nothing which killed me, he never did once the devil came out. His words were in his strokes, cursing my body with a pre-orgasm as my eyes rolled back and toes curled in back of us. "I cumming– oh I cumming" I begged, not even pronouncing my words correctly.

"Nah–......don't nut yet. You want these kids, right?"

"Shit Roy!– it's coming" I squealed.

"Ssss....." He reacted. "Mmm!"

When he released my neck to grip on to my ass tightly, I read the signs and provoked him into cumming. "In me daddy– cum in me" I whined as we reverted back into the original position.

*pounding increases* 👌🏼💢

"Ahh! Ssss–" he cried, popping his pussy in and out.

"Give me ya baby, daddy— I wanna have ya baby" I begged.

"Ahh!....ahhh! Fuck!...." He yelled loudly, slowing down finally and cumming with each stroke now. "Sss....damn this pussy, baby.....fuck–"

*

After cleaning the mess we made, I watched him as he turned back into the room after taking a leak in the bathroom. I sat up on my side and watched him join me in bed, this time with a better mood.

"I swear you're the best I ever had. Ain't too many I can choose from to say that but you special" he said, laying down and pulling me on to his chest.

"I can say the same" I smiled.

He gave me a kiss and laid his head down on the pillows, closing his eyes and rubbing my head as I laid on his chest. "You mean the world to me. Even though you get on my nerves and act petty, I know you're everything I could ever ask for. You're beautiful, smart, caring, you love my son, you love me, you cold, you hard and lovable at the same time. You loyal, you honest. I know you inside and out. I know everything about you and I trust you"

Suddenly the memories started to flood my mind...

"Come home with me" he whispered, kissing downwards on my neck.

"Reese. You know I can't–"

"Why not? I never get to spend time with you unless it's with the crew around.

...

"Sss....Ree–se....*gasps*...sshhit" I rolled my eyes back from feeling his inches climbing back in.

Holding me up by a hand on my shoulders, he pounded his way back inside and sent me bouncing back harshly. My arch deepened and my arms reached out to hold up my numbing body while my eyes constantly rolled back.

"That d*ck feel–so good, baby" I moaned quickly before my heavy breathing ended my breath. "Reeeese!?"

Coming back to reality, I sat up from my boyfriend's arms and felt sick to my stomach all over again. How could I forget and keep this from him for so long...

"No...you don't know everything–I have to tell you something " I said, looking away.

"What is it?" He turned to me, studying my reaction.

"Promise me first that you won't be upset. I'm sorry I didn't tell you when we met but I just– forgot over time" I said, worrying he won't take it well.

"Ro, what is it? Just tell me"

"I had sex with Reese..." I confessed.

To be continued...
_____________________
Sorry for the cliffhanger 😬
But thank you for reading ❤️

Q: Thoughts 🤔 How will Roy react 🤔🤔🤭 Yall think he gonna be mad?💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 9.3K 66
He started walking closer to me and before I knew it, he had my back against the wall and my legs around his waist. The look he gave me made him look...
183K 5.8K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
32.9K 1K 29
"All I need in this life of sin, is me and my girlfriend." 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 1, 2020 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲/�...
1.8K 40 5
-you can't never have peace if you don't get through hard times and if you do you living on a lie- Matthew Johnson -At a point in time there was a l...