Now That We're Enemies Do You...

De Cresil21

It's been nearly three years since then, now Ciel is nineteen and still working for the Council. Firo is twen... Mais

Chapter One~
Chapter Two~
Chapter Three~
Chapter Five~
Chapter Six~
Chapter Seven~
Chapter Eight~
Chapter Nine~
Chapter Ten~
Chapter Eleven~
Chapter Twelve~
Chapter Thirteen~
Chapter Fourteen~
Chapter Fifteen~
Chapter Sixteen~
Chapter Seventeen~
Chapter Eighteen~
Chapter Nineteen~
Chapter Twenty~
Chapter Twenty-One~
Chapter Twenty-Two~
Holy.......Shittake Mushrooms
Chapter Twenty-Three~
Chapter Twenty-Four~
Chapter Twenty-Five~
Chapter Twenty-Six~

Chapter Four~

3.2K 90 16
De Cresil21

Dedicated to that person! Long chapter for you guys! :)

Hahahah, I put a song to help push Firo into just grabbing Ciel and fudging him! >.<

Does that mean you'll get guy on guy action? :O Who knows? :3

-Chapter Four-

-Firo’s POV-

“You can’t be serious,” Kendal gaped as I was approaching the mall.

“Hmm?” I looked back at him in puzzlement.

“We’re going to approach Ciel in there?” He looked at the mall questionably.

“Where else would I encounter him?” I demanded. “I can’t very well waltz into the Council’s headquarters like I own it.”

“Not that you wouldn’t,” Kendal muttered just high enough for me to hear.

“Besides,” I countered not replying to his previous statement. “Ciel has been taught not to be seen, to remain hidden among the crowd. He won’t try to fight me here.”

“Fine.” Kendal sighed as he continued to follow me. I walked into the mall and through the crowds I zeroed in on Ciel through the sea of people, but it made me frown when I saw that he was now holding hands with Cam. It annoyed me. But the thought of soon being next to him eased the urge to pry Cam’s hand away and then skin it to rip away all contact it had ever had with Ciel’s hand. They walked through stores, mostly clothes where Ciel had picked out some skinny jeans and a few graphic tees that Cam had offered to carry, but Ciel had refused. Alan had also bought a few things and I nearly laughed when I spotted that Kendal’s eyes followed Alan as intently as mine followed Ciel. Taking in every movement, savoring every single expression, and most of all the need to want to go over to them.

“So...Kendal,” I drawled taking him by surprise as he looked at me ripping himself away from Alan. “You never did say, who is bottom? I know you used to be in a relationship with Alan. Be honest, who pitched?”

Kendal turned to a crimson and looked away. “Fuck you, Fray.”

I laughed. “So that’s how it was? Funny, never thought that-”

“Shut up,” Kendal growled. “I don’t have to put up with your bull.”

“Fine.” I raised both hands in defeat and defense. “I won’t press the subject.”

“Good.” He glared at me before going back to looking over at Alan.

I smirked leaning against the wall closing my eyes a bit. I hardly ever slept, I didn’t eat much, I tried never to feed unless necessary. Chris had often scolded me about these things, but I ignored that and did as I did. Until Ciel was back with me I refused to go back to my usual habits. After a few more minutes Ciel had wandered into a pet store on his own and I slipped in on my own wandering a bit before finding him playing with a young German Shepard that was obviously mixed. He was just a ball of energy covered in plenty of fur. Ciel was actually smiling as he continued to let the pup pounce on him and the little fur ball couldn’t be happier with the attention he was receiving.

“Cute,” I commented as I stood over both of them that sat on the ground.

“Isn’t he?” Ciel responded without looking over at me.

“Oh, well yeah him too,” I said with a chuckle. “But I was talking about you.”

He looked over at me and his eyes slightly widened. “What are you doing here?”

I decided to sit next to him ignoring the question as I petted the dog only to have him begin to pounce over at me chewing playfully on my hand then licking it. “He’s cute, are you going to get him?”

“I can’t,” he said in defeat. “They wouldn’t let me keep him.”

“They might,” I answered trying to cheer him up when I said that his face fell ever so slightly. I couldn’t help, but let my hand reach out and I bumped his chin with my forefinger so he’d look up before I kissed his cheek making him blush.

“Aww, that was so cute!” Squealed a girl behind the counter along with her friend. Which only made Ciel look down letting his hair fall over his face and I laughed lightly.

“Do you want him?” I asked nodding over to the dog.

“I can’t have him,” he answered getting up and placing the pup back into his pen before heading out and I followed close behind ignoring the girls behind the counter who eyed us the whole time.

“You shouldn’t follow me,” Ciel informed as he tried to lose me through the crowds, but I was just as swift to avoid the moving bodies close behind him.

“Do you want to get something to eat?” I offered.

“Not really,” he edged.

“Why not?” I pressed grabbing a hold of his hand to stop him from continuing to try and get away. “We’re just getting lunch, hardly a date.”

“Date?” He frowned and then groaned. “I was supposed to be hanging out with Cam.”

“How about we go to the food court then?” I said seductively into his ear. “I bet they’re there waiting for you and if not then you can call them over after we finish eating.”

“But-” He began and I only stepped closer burying my face in his neck.

“Please?” I nearly begged against his skin feeling it heat up instantly.

“Fine,” he groaned pulling away a bit. “Don’t try anything.”

“I won’t,” I swore taking a hold of his hand and pulling him along with me. He stayed close trying to avoid the swarms as we reached the food court we made our way to get something to eat. I paid and we sat at an empty chair, but instead of eating I ended up looking at him while he ate until he caught me and frowned.

“Why do you look at me like that?” He demanded in an annoyed tone, but his cheeks were a bright pink.

“Do you really want to know?” I asked watching him put down his sandwich and nod. “Its simple really...I love you.”

He choked on his drink he had began to sip and I leaned over to gently pat his back taking advantage of the situation to scoot my chair closer to his. “H-How can you say that?”

“What?” I asked drawing back my hand.

“That! That you love me,” he demanded. “How can you just lie about that?”

He began to stand and I took a hold of his hand pulling him to my lap and nuzzled his neck making his squirm in my lap. “Keep doing that and you’ll turn me on,” I warned and he stopped moving and I only laughed as I began to dust kisses on his jaw to his neck sucking gently only to make him shiver. “I say it because its true.”

“Stop it,” he gasped. “People will see us.”

“Doesn’t matter,” I murmured against his skin. Without seeming to be conscious of it he turned his face to me capturing my lips in his urgently and I eagerly kissed him back as he submitted to me easily turning to face me wrapping both arms around my neck now his legs hanging on my sides and our groins inches away. I tighten my grip on his slim waist causing our hips to grind gently making his mouth gape open as he gasped, eyes tightly closed, and his cheeks blushed hard breaking our kiss. Staring up at that seductive face made me wonder what he would look like under me if I was just grinding into him. What things would he scream? What erotic expressions would he make? Would he beg for more?

“We need to stop,” he panted out, but his grip around my neck only tightened. “I can’t-”

I smirked looking down at his problem, I grinded harder making his gasp once more time eyes screwed shut. “Do you want to take care of that in the bathroom?”

“Ciel!” We both turned to face Cam and Kendal coming our way and he turned away letting go off me nearly falling back, but I caught him in my arms.

“Careful, beautiful,” I murmured against his ear holding him in my arms. “You could have hurt yourself.”

He looked like he was going to say something, but once again the idiot Cam interrupted.

“Fray?” He said curtly as if saying my name caused a foul taste in his mouth.

“Cam,” I greeted cheerfully, but kept Ciel in my arms. “Haven’t seen you in a while, how’ve you been?”

“What the hell are you doing around Ciel?” He demanded. I knew he hated me, ever since Ciel was taken quite a few people who had known Ciel began to hate me for not doing a thing, Cam was one of them. I left that school leaving everyone wondering what happened. Both Kendal and I began to practice with Hunter and Zack on our fighting skills and managed to finish school in less than a year. So I could concentrate on Ciel.

“What do you mean?” I smiled putting Ciel down on his feet coming to a stand next to him. “Ciel and I were just catching up.”

“Were you?” Cam growled. Something told me he had just seen some of that heated session between me and Ciel. “Why don’t you just stay the fuck away from him?!”

“What are you doing, Cam?” Ciel frowned at Cam’s actions.

“He’s just mad you left him for me,” I answered with a smirk directed at Cam. “Right?”

“What?” Ciel frowned looking confused.

“Don’t worry about it,” I said taking a hold of his hand in mine. “You weren’t really ever together. You dated me and picked me.”

Ciel looked between us both then stomped off. I was about to follow when Cam grabbed a hold of me and stepped in my way. “Why don’t you just stay away from him? You weren’t there for him before and he doesn’t seem to remember you or want to. Get the hint.”

“If he didn’t want to he wouldn’t have been the one to kiss me back there,” I countered through gritted teeth.

“I’m supposed to believe that?” Cam scowled.

“Get out of my way,” I growled as I saw that Ciel was disappearing through the crowd I was just about ready to throw him across the whole mall when Kendal appeared and took hold of his arm pulling him to the side and I rushed to catch up to Ciel.

Alan was about to follow behind me, but Kendal grabbed his arm pulling him back too. Alan seemed to think it over and let himself be dragged away by Kendal with a bit of a smirk. I continued to push through the crowds until I was outside and spotted Ciel walking down the streets and I caught up easily.

“Hey, wait for me, will you?” I said as I took a hold of his wrist slowing him down to a walk and not speed walking. “Why’d you leave?”

“Why do you follow me?!” He blurted out in frustration. “I almost killed you! You should be dead! What are you doing following me around?”

“I told you,” I answered at ease not bothering to elaborate as I continued to walk alongside him. “Can I walk you back?”

“It would be best if you left,” he mumbled helplessly.

I smirked leaning down to whisper in his ear. “I’m a big boy, can take care of myself.”

He shivered visibly and I noticed he was carrying bags and I took a hold of them.

“Hey!” He protested, but I swiped them out of his reach.

“Don’t worry about it, I can carry them for you.”

“Yeah, well so can I!” He demanded and I just continued to walk and he soon gave up walking beside me. “Did we really go out?”

“Yeah,” I answered fondly. “I took you out to an amusement park.”

“Really?” He didn’t bother hiding excitement.

“Maybe I’ll take you there sometime,” I offered a bit hopeful.

“Umm...sure.” He looked away to hide another blush.

“Good.” I smiled as we continued to walk. “So where am I taking you?”

“Its a really long walk,” he edged.

“Then how about we walk a few blocks from here and get my car so I can give you a ride?” I nodded towards the direction of the flat I was sharing with Kendal and Chris.

“Okay.” He followed easily before suddenly halting. “But Alan-”

“Kendal will take him back.”

“You sure?” He frowned looking back from the direction we had come from.

“Yeah, Kendal has a thing for Alan,” I said holding back laughter. “No way is he letting Alan go for now.”

When we got there he refused to come in and we climbed into the car it wasn’t that long of a ride. When we came to a halt I was at his door in seconds opening it for him and when we were going to get his bags I pushed him against the slick black car pressing myself against him as I let my hands grip his hips my thumbs under his shirt rubbing over his hip bones gently.

“So when can I pick you up?” I asked letting our foreheads meet as I took in his essence. I had the most gruesome need to bite him, I needed it more than anything.

“W-what?” He stuttered as I pressed closer until our bodies were touching.

“How about tomorrow?” I asked nuzzling his neck again and planting kisses here and there before teasing the skin with my teeth. “I’ll take you somewhere nice, yeah?”

“I can’t,” he uttered helplessly.

“And why not?” I demanded biting a bit harder than necessary.

“I have a job,” he explained.

“The day after then.” He leaned his head back giving me more access to continue my teasing sucking at certain places that made him moan and press his hips to mine more firmly.

“Training,” he gasped out.

“Friday,” I continued not willing to give up.

“I-I might be able to go,” he said timidly.

“Friday then I’ll call you,” I whispered against his ear.

“You don’t have my number.”

“True.” I chuckled letting my hands roam his waistline before one of my hands began to smooth over his growing bulge in slow circles that made him whimper as he pressed tighter against my hand and I allowed myself to add a bit more pressure. My other hand went to his back pockets reaching in and lingering enough to enjoy the shape of his ass. When I had no luck I reached into his front pockets and grinned when I grabbed his phone.

As he was about to protest I took his mouth in mine kissing him hard as my hand continued to play over his growing bulge. He writhed against me having to lean on the car for support as he moaned loudly when I nibbled at his lips sucking on his tongue hard.

My cell went off and we broke apart. “Fuck,” I muttered checking who it was, Chris. “I’ll kill him later.”

“What?” Ciel frowned and I smiled kissing his lips chastely.

“Nothing sweetheart,” I murmured making him blush. “Need help with your bags?”

“Uhh, no,” he answered dazed as he shook his head obviously trying to clear it.

“Fine.” I pulled at one of his belt loops on his jeans pulling his close so I could place his phone into his pocket dangerously close to that bulge. “I’m on speed dial.”

“O-Okay.” He turned to grab his bags and then walked off towards that building without so much as a look back, I knew he was avoiding looking at me. But I kept my eyes on him the entire time.

When I arrived home Chris was the first to encounter me. “Where the hell were you? Zack and Hunter called you to make sure you’ve eaten.”

“I grabbed lunch at the mall,” was my response.

“You know that’s not what they mean,” he grumbled.

“I’ll feed Friday,” I answered with a fond smile. I could hold out until Friday.

“You went to see him, didn’t you?” Chris mumbled grudgingly.

“Who?” I frowned.

“You know who,” he muttered glaring at me.

“I have to head out again,” I answered moving towards the door.

“Where are you going?” Chris pressed.

“The mall.”

“Thought you just came from there.” He frowned at me.

“I forgot to buy something.” I grinned as I closed the door behind me.

A/N: Yeah...*smug smile* I think its pretty obvious how Friday's gonna go...Or is it? Depends on my bipolar feelings at the moment. Awesomely awesome Alan to the side! xD

Since I haven't had my fangirl moments I need one! xP Loved it when Ciel just gasped and had his mouth gaped open while sitting on Firo. Hahahah, made it sound like he came or something, so funny. >.<

So warning! Comment! Or no other chapter for a week! :P Yeah, I'm checking to see if it works. ^-^

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

194K 5.5K 29
***SEQUEL TO "I HATE YOU"*** Welcome back to Dylan and Zack's world. Zack is still the bad boy everyone loves, but now with a softer side made specia...
436K 21.3K 53
Not Edited Cameron, a Daemon, was sealed for more than a thousand years by Deus, a secret organization. The seal would only be unsealed when the Ch...
26.2K 1K 26
This is the Sequel to "Fear Wont Last Forever" so if you have not read that one, please do! *Disclaimer* Involves some triggering chapters and boyxbo...
155K 5.4K 25
This story and it's characters are basically full of my own insecurities and fears, so yeah enjoy. If you start getting anxiety because of it I am so...