We Are To Be (UNDER HEAVY EDI...

By Kiall_Kash

Hell breaks loose. Tears fall. Throats burn. Music plays. Cover by : @lalasworlds More

We Are To Be (sequel to WUTB)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
4 years!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Important AN!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
We Be Fabuloussssssss!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 : The Wedding
Epilouge

Chapter 5

167 16 2
By Kiall_Kash

Ok, so heres we go!

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_

Liam's POV

Woohoo! We just finished the concert! 11 more to go and tour is over! Poor Katelyn though. She can't be here to witness it with us.

From - Tracy<3

To : me :

Kate lost her memory. She only remembers a bit. She might not know who you are. Im so sry Li

I froze on stage. I dropped my phone and fell to my knees tugging at my hair. She cant loose her memory! A few fans noticed me and they stopped walking away. My breathing became heavy as a few of them approached me. "Liam, are you alright?" one of them asked. I stood up shaking my head and walking away after grabbing my phone.

"BOYS!" I yelled clearly choking on my words.

"Yeah Li?"

"Katelyn lost her memory. She doesnt remember much. Tracy is bringing her here as you know. And what sucks most is that she cant do nationals." my heart aced at the words. Niall was about to cry, Zayn and Louis looked like they've seen a ghost, and Harry. Harry was throwing a tantrum. His face was red and he was crying. The microphone in his hand was thrown to the ground. "Harry, calm down. This may not be forever. She may get her memory back." I soothed.

He was still crying and I had to make this decision. "But what if it is forever Liam?" Harry cried.

"Lets just pray it isn't." I sighed taking my phone and calling Brook.

"Hello?"

"Hey Brook."

"Hey Liam. What's up?"

"Something terrible has happened."

"What happened?"

"Katelyn lost her memory. She cant compete tomorrow." I sighed and I heard a sob on her end.

"We wish her the best, all of us. Will you watch tomorrow?" she asked.

"Certainly, anything for the team. Talk to you later." I hung up and got another call. "Hello?"

"Babe?"

"Tracy, what's wrong?"

"She has warmed up to me and we are leaving soon on the plane. See you in two hours."

"See you. Bye." I hung up again and layed on the stage. "Why does everything have to be so difficult!?" I screamed rubbing my head in frustration.

***

Kate's POV

I died! My heart actually stopped! So I heard. The doctors fixed me up and there was a girl panting for air as I could see again.

I met her. She's a really preety girl. Once I was released from the hospital, with all the medicine I need so my heart doesnt stop again, the girl helped me along and introduced herself. Her name is Tracy Evans and she is apparently my sister.

Now we are headed to Brazil. I dont exactly know why though. "All boarding flight A67." the lady called through. I picked up my bags and followed behind Tracy. This is going to be fun! I mentally cheered.

***

We have finally landed in Brazil! And might I add, it looks incredible!

We hoped into a van as it took us to a very crowded hotel. I took in the sent of barbecue in the distance. "Tracy!" I heard a voice yell. I turned to see Tracy running to five men. Not just any five men, but One Direction! Oh My God!

"Oh my god! You're One Direction! May I please have your autograph?" I asked holding out a piece of paper. Liam looked at me with hurt in his eyes. Louis, Zayn, and Niall we're shocked as well. Harry was holding back something. "What? Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Katelyn," Liam spoke.

"How do you know my name?"

"Because I'm your older brother. You are Katelyn Ann Payne." I was taken back by his words. Liam's my brother? But how?

"I dont know you. Well, I know who you are, but this is the first time I have ever seen you in person." I cringed.

"Please, listen to me. I'm your older brother. Niall and Zayn are like brothers to you. Louis is your best friend. Harry is your-"

"Fiancé." I whispered.

"What?"

"Fiancé." I repeated louder. A smile spread on his face as did the others.

"So you believe me?"

"Yeah, but I still dont know exactly if its true or not." I stated holding my bags.

"C'mon, lets go." he took my hand and lead me to the hotel rooms. "I have a way to jog your memory back!"

"Memory?"

"Right. Uhh, you lost your memory when you were shot by a man of the name Jared. Hence your shoulder being held up." Jared. Jared. Where have I heard that name before?

"I still dont understand a thing!" I groaned in frustration. I sat on a bed and hung my head low.

"Here, watch these." Niall turned on a TV and I looked up. It was me and them. I've met them before?

"Im Elise Huffington back with more news on the One Direction household!

Seen in these pictures, Harry was proped down on one knee proposing to his girlfriend Katelyn Payne. The young couple have been through ups and downs and finally a shocking re-acourance happened.

The night before the boys' tour continued, Katelyn and her skater crew were preforming at halftime for a basketball game. Only to be ended. As Katelyn was jumping obstacles, a gun shot was heard through the gymnasium. It was aimed at Katelyn. Her shoulder has been injured crucialy and the man known as Jared Bell, Katelyn's old best friend, was taken to jail.

Some authorities say he was the one that also shot Zayn and stabbed Harry. Mysteries to find out.

No news has been confirmed on Katelyn, but as soon as we know, you can bet it'll be here.

I'm Elise, and thats all for Hollywood Uptown today."

I blinked a few times. Harry proposed to me. Zayn got shot. Harry got stabbed. Liam is my brother. Louis is my best friend and. Niall is like my brother.

Why is my life so complicated? Apparently I lost my memory and now I dont even remember the ones I love! Why me? Why does it have to be me? I layed back on the bed looking at rhe ceiling. "Lets get some sleep yeah?" Louis suggested.

"I'll sleep on the floor. Kate you can have that bed." Zayn offered. I thanked him and got under the covers without changing. I just wanted to sleep and get this day over with.

I fell asleep with thoughts racing through my mind. One Direction is my family?

Tracy's POV

I kept thinking back to when her heart stopped.

***flashback

"Get the taze!" I heard the doctor yell. "We can let her die!"

"Sir, here you go," a nurse haded him the thingys and he shocked Kate a few times. She still didnt move.

"Get me the locks." the nurse brought back a cup and metal. The doctor shocked the cup and put it on Kate's chest. She finally started breathing again and a reliefe flew off my shoulders.

I cant believe I let this happen. She died. Died! Right in front of me. I just cant wait for life to be back to normal. If it ever does.

I helped her to the desks and got the medicine she needed. I drove her to Harry's and grabbed her bags and we went to the airport. I told her it was for fun and we were going to Brazil. We are to meet the boys and re jog her memory if we can. Please let this all work out!

***end of flashback

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_

So..... do you likes it?

6+ votes!

-Kºººº

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 383 29
Niall starts a group chat and everything comes into the light Hearts get broken... Hearts get mended...
78.1K 621 71
Read these you dirty directioners!
1.1K 54 39
one direction imagines enough said comment for more even zayn malik is in this cause we all miss him #ZAYNIACKS comment for more please IM TAKING RE...