You, Me and The Universe

By Cleo_Is_Intoxicated

Lin Xiao unfortunately died by accident and was bound with the system. The wishes are simple, the rules are... More

FABulous(A/N)
Cannon Fodder - System
1.1 (XUE MIN)
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
2.0
2.1 (Zang Yuan)
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
3.0
3.1 (Hu Tian)
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
4.0
4.1 (Ming Chu)
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
5.0 (XiuRong/Jia Hui?)
5.1 (XiuRong)
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
BEFORE EVERYTHING ELSE
Mind over Matter
V2-9
V2-10
V2-11
V2-12
V2-13
V2-14
V2-15
V2-16
V2-17
V2-18
V2-19
V2-20

4.8

27.5K 1K 319
By Cleo_Is_Intoxicated

"Dada, Papa I want to eat.."

Ming Chu immediately half stood up and lightly pushed Heng Jun to let his thing out.

"A..ah wait for us in your room, in a minute sweetie we'll bring the food there okay?" Ming Chu said while he tries to hide his body by using Heng Jun.

"Papa, what are you doing? It's very noisy and I don't like it." Little Yun said and crunched his nose in annoyance.

Ming Chu was flabbergasted and didn't know what to say, he was momentarily speechless, he can't possibly say that they're fucking? Fuck. They could've fucked in the room upstairs, fucking in the kitchen? How stupid and...hot.

"Ah, papa and I are playing row row your boat." Heng Jun said, not daring to turn his body around or else Little Yun will see his 'again' standing glory.

Ming Chu looks at the stupid Heng Jun, deadpan. Really? Row row your boat?

"Oh. Can I play too?" Little Yun asked excitedly.

Ming Chu was terrified and glared at the culprit, Heng Jun was hopeless and was momentarily speechless too.

"We're done playing, sweetie. Go to your room first okay? I'll sing you a lullaby." Ming Chu soothingly said.

Little Yun rub his eyes and nodded. He turns around and walks towards his room.

Ming Chu diverted his gaze to Heng Jun. Heng Jun smiled and hug Ming Chu's hips.

"Love, one more?" Ming Chu rolled his eyes. How shameless.

"No! We're not playing 'row row your boat' anymore, you fucker." Ming Chu said and tried to get down from sitting on the table.

Only then did Ming Chu realize that he doesn't have enough strength to stand and walk. He immediately fell down into Heng Jun's embrace, his legs are jittery and his hole is pouring out Heng Jun's white fluid out trailing down to his legs and feet.

"Damn, you could've put it out before releasing, you shit." Ming Chu complained

"I'm sorry, love. Here, let me help you." Heng Jun carried the naked-complaining Ming Chu like a princess towards his room after putting his little junior back inside.

----------------

"So the prince and the princess got married.." Ming Chu said tiredly.

"Eh? One moree" Little Yun complained with a pleading eyes.

"That's enough Little Yun, papa is very tired already, he's been reading you a story 4 times already." Heng Jun said as he put the two glasses of milk on the side of the table.

"But dada.. I don't want the endings, why can't a man marry a man?" Little Yun asks innocently.

The two men were speechless, ah, how should they say it to a 4 year-old child?

"Ah, well you see. You'll know it, when you're older." Ming Chu said and kisses Little Yun's forehead goodnight.

"Oh. Then I can also find a man myself when I get older?" Little Yun asks again.

Ming Chu looks at Heng Jun. After all he's the father he should've be the one answering this.

"You'll definitely find someone that will love you unconditionally, man or woman. Whatever you choose." Heng Jun said and also kisses Little Yun's forehead.

"But I'm only asking if I found one, why are you talking nonsense, dada?" Little Yun said and pouted.

Ming Chu just lowly chuckled and tucks Little Yun's blanket.

"Goodnight, sweetie." Ming Chu said and he stands up and was about to take a step when he felt a pang of pain in his waist.

Heng Jun immediately princess-carries Ming Chu infront of the innocent Little Yun that doesn't know what's happening.

-------------

"Put me down. I'm here now in my room." Ming Chu said and rolled his eyes.

"Mr. Heng I'm very tired already." Ming Chu said and yawned.

"Fine." Heng Jun reluctantly said and put Ming Chu on the bed.

Ming Chu crawled and put a blanket on his self, not minding the other person who's shamelessly staring at him.

Heng Jun moved and went towards the side of the bed, he lied down and hugs Ming Chu's waist.

"Go back to your room." Ming Chu said grumpily.

"Let me sleep here. Good night." Heng Jun then snuggle Ming Chu into his chest.

Ming Chu just don't care anymore, he's very tired and just want to sleep.

-------------

Ming Chu woke up from being held too tight at his waist, he rubs his tired eyes and looks at Heng Jun who is peacefully sleeping.

Ming Chu smiled lovingly and wraps his hands around Heng Jun's waist too. Ming Chu snuggled closer to Heng Jun's broad chest and inhaled his scent.

"Hmm.." Ming Chu looks up and saw Heng Jun's beautiful eyes focus on him.

"Good morning." Ming Chu said, smiling.

"What happened? Why are you in my room?"

Ming Chu's face cracked.

Why is he in his room?

--------------

"Su Taooo~ we're going later okay?" Kylie ask while shaking Su Tao's hand.

"Fine! You've been going on about this all day already! Can you stop it!" Su Tao said irritatedly.

Kylie wanted to join her workmates night out but she also wants Su Tao with her, uh, well because she wants a close friend with her.

"Yey! This is why we're friends! Afterwork we're going okay?" Kylie said excitedly and runs off back to her department downstairs.

Su Tao sighs and continued his work.

---------------------

Su Tao was sitting in the corner, watching as the Kylie and her coworker dance on the dance floor like they have epilepsy.

Su Tao is a little bit tipsy so he stops drinking and just continued sitting like a lone person.

After sometime, Su Tao out of boredom drank more liquor. He shouldn't have come here, he doesn't like bars.

Su Tao was totally drunk and was smiling alone on his own like an idiot while non-stop drinking an alcoholic drink.

He felt the urge to pee so he stood up from his place and went to look for a bathroom.

"Twinkle twinkle little stars.." Su Tao murmured and then giggled after.

"Hey mutt, what are you doing here?" Su Tao raised his head and saw the person he doesn't want to see for the rest of his life.

"Oh, beast you're unfortunately here. I hope you commit suicide hehe.." Su Tao said, giggling after.

"You're drunk?" Viktor asked rhetorically.

"It's none of your business." Su Tao said and wanted to push the man out of his way, he wants to pee.

Viktor just stares at him, not moving.

Su Tao wanted to pass him but Viktor held his wrist and drag him out. Su Tao screamed like a madman, catching attention.

"We're in a lover's quarrel." Viktor said stoically and earned an understanding gaze from the onlookers.

"We are not!" Su Tao shouted at Viktor's back.

Viktor ignored the noisy and squirming Su Tao and pushed him inside his car, he went to the driver's seat and started the car.

The squirming Su Tao stop trying to open the damn door because it won't open no matter what.

"Where are you taking me?"

Viktor didn't reply and just continue driving, so Su Tao kept quite. He can't possibly kill him right? Or maybe beat him into pulp?

Su Tao shuddered from his thoughts, but brushes it off, his eyelids are getting heavy and unconsciously he fell asleep.

"Hey, hey." Viktor taps Su Tao's cheek gently.

Su Tao slowly opened his eyes and he was hit with a very cold wind. He heard the sound of the waves of the sea.

Su Tao sits right up from lying down and looks around. They're sitting on small matt, he doesn't have shoes in his feet, and he was very cold.

"Where are we?" Su Tao asks and looks at Viktor who's intently watching him from the side.

"Beach." Viktor said shortly.

"I know where we are! But where specifically!" Su Tao said grumpily.

"Somewhere, stop being so grumpy and just enjoy the scenery." Viktor said and wraps his hands around Su Tao's body.

"Hey! Let go!"

"Aren't you cold? I don't want you to be cold." Viktor whispered in his ears making the drunk Su Tao shudder from the warmth of his breath.

Su Tao smiled and kissed Viktor. For a second, Su Tao thinks that Viktor is really a nice guy.

Viktor was stunned only came back to himself when Su Tao broke the kiss and rest his head on Viktor's broad chest.

"Stop having a hard on, I can feel it in my back." Su Tao said and slaps Viktor's leg.

Viktor coughed and smiled knowingly.

"En. At least take responsibility." Viktor said

The drunk Su Tao turns his head up to Viktor, he smiled and immediately pounced at Viktor and he giggle and hugged the man. Now, he's on top of Viktor's body while hugging it like an octopus.

Su Tao raised his head and immediately their eyes lock up to each other. Su Tao froze and he wanted to divert his eyes but he thinks that that will be the last thing he'll do right now. Su Tao smiled and lean his face closer,

(WARNING: Sex Scene ahead)

Su Tao kissed Viktor on his lips, and Viktor responded immediately, their tongues interlocking with each other, each eager to devour the other's lips. Viktor held Su Tao's face closer and roamed his hands throughout Su Tao's body and settled for Su Tao's butt and squeezed it.

Su Tao was feeling very hot inside, when Viktor squeezed his two butt cheeks he subconsciously moaned.

Viktor turned his body around, pushing Su Tao under him. He continued to kiss Su Tao and slowly his hand went to Su Tao's nipple.

He squeeze it and played with it, his hand slowly roamed to Su Tao's curves and then he unfastened Su Tao's belt.

Su Tao was so drawn in the kiss and every time Viktor squeezed his nipple, his body shuddered from pleasure.

Viktor's right hand went inside Su Tao's pants, he slowly jerked off Su Tao's hard shaft. He slowly went down with his kisses to Su Tao's chest until to his nipple.

"Ahhh.." Su Tao moaned when Viktor lightly bit his nipple.

Viktor retrieve his hands from jerking Su Tao and immediately Su Tao whimpered from the sudden loss.

Viktor spit on his fingers and he put it inside Su Tao's pants again and this time they directly went to Su Tao's chrysanthemum.

Su Tao feeling something entering his hole, arched his body and curled his toes.

"Ahh w..wh..ahh what is that?" Su Tao asked with much difficulty.

"I'm stretching you, baby." Viktor said and increased his pace, making Su Tao moan from pleasure.

"Ahh...hmm." Su Tao felt that he's very near cumming.

Viktor pulls Su Tao's pants and boxers off until it reached Su Tao's knees. He went in between Su Tao's spread legs and continued to finger fuck his hole.

"F..faster..." Su Tao mumbled and Viktor obediently complied and his hands went faster.

"Ahhh.." Su Tao released his cum on his stomach.

Viktor pulls out his fingers and slides it on Su Tao's cum and put it in Su Tao's hole again.

"Ahh w..we're not done yet?" Su Tao asks and lightly raised his head to look at Viktor.

"Of course not." Viktor said and smiled seductively.

Viktor pull down his own boxer and pants until his knee. He positioned his shaft against Su Tao's hole and slowly, he went in.

"Ahh it's big!" Su Tao said and stops Viktor first by lightly pushing Viktor's chest.

Viktor leaned down to Su Tao's body and kiss Su Tao's lips. Viktor slowly again pushed it in, and Su Tao hisses from the pain.

"Ahh..a..are you sure you don't want to be the bottom?" Su Tao asks with difficulty and he hugged Viktor's neck.

Viktor just laughed lowly in Su Tao's right ear and abruptly pushed it all in.

"Ahhh! Viktor!" Su Tao shouted Viktor's name out of pain and pleasure. His little hole was so stretched.

"You bastard do that again and I'll cut your dick off!" Su Tao threatened solemnly.

"Baby, the pain will go away once I move."

"Don't you dare move!" Su Tao said, a little bit panicked. It hurts so bad but it also feels good.

Viktor waited for Su Tao's approval but it's been 2 minutes and Su Tao was not giving him any hint to continue on. Viktor moved his hips slowly making a sloppy sound whenever he went back and forth.

"V..viktor" Su Tao called when Viktor went faster.

"Ahhh.." Su Tao and Viktor both were moaning and panting.

*pa* *pa* *pa*

"Ahhhh.." Su Tao cummed but Viktor kept going since he hadn't release yet.

Su Tao was panting heavily while Viktor was pouncing on him.

"Ahh.." Su Tao moaned again.

"I'm cumming.." Viktor said and kissed Su Tao's lips and his thrust went faster and faster.

Su Tao cummed again and Viktor released his white fluid deep inside Su Tao.

Viktor slowly took out his shaft and immediately the white fluid flows down from Su Tao's hole.

Su Tao fell asleep because of exhaustion.

Viktor cleaned Su Tao's hole with his handkerchief and put Su Tao's boxer and pants back and cleaned himself.

Viktor carried Su Tao in princess hold and put him in his car, slowly the sun rises from the horizon showing a beautiful and peaceful view.

Viktor smiled while looking at the scenery, he looks at the sleeping Su Tao and stole a quick kiss from his lips and then he started the car.

----------------

(A: Am I going too fast for Viktor and Su Tao? ?_?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 4.6K 33
'How have you changed this much?' 'Where is the boy I fell for all those time and still in love with?' 'What could have happen so wrong to take away...
83.7K 3.9K 30
Is it okay to fall in love again? What If they'll hurt me again? What if they will used me again? ------------------------------------------------ ...
358K 16.5K 59
If there was an award for laziness then everyone was sure that Ryo would be the one to get it every year but what Ryo didn't expect was that he was o...
80.2K 2.4K 3
( ♂ ♡ ♂ ) "I pleaded, I begged.. But he didn't listen to me. He should've just killed me, but no he chose to ravage me! My love to him will never cha...