Last Chances (Cameron Dallas)

By nashty_grier_lol

"He's a troubled kid." "Stay away from him." "He's dangerous." I knew all these things, but I refused to acce... More

The New Kid
Making Friends. . . And Enemies
He's Not My Boyfriend
Meet the Family
The Truth Comes Out
This Won't Be Easy
Another New Kid
What now?
The Plan
Awkward.
why...?
Poor Nash
*Author's Note*
Valentine's Day <3
#Dinnerwiththefam :(
Just Having a Little Fun
Zayum >:(
Our Own Little Soap Opera
Friday nights
Meeting HIS Family
The Funeral
Going Home
Stressin'
Author's Note
The Most Important Meal of the Day
Shout out/Author's Note
911
I HATE EVERYTHING
Don't Leave Me
It was Time
Epilouge

That's What Friends Do

14.5K 323 75
By nashty_grier_lol

Abby's POV:

I was in my room sitting at my desk while Cameron lay on my bed listening to music when my phone started ringing. The caller ID said it was from Kylie.

"Hey, how'd it go?" I asked. Cameron looked up at me and I mouthed Kylie to him.

There was a slight pause on higher other end before a male voice said, "not well."

"Nash?"

"Um, yeah, do you mind if we come over?" He asked. He sounded stressed and I could hear hysterical crying in the background.

"Yes, absolutely. Cameron is here too, just so you know."

"Ok, thanks. We'll be over soon," he said and hung up.

"What was that about?" Cameron asked.

"Something bad happened when Kylie told her parents."

"I'm sure it will all work out. It always does," he said pulled me over to him.

"I know, I'm just worried. I mean, what kind of friend would I be if I wasn't."

"You are pretty fantastic, you know that?" He said kissing my forehead.

"Shut up, I'm not that great," I said as a blush creeped on my cheeks.

"Yes you are, and you know it. You can't deny greatness. I would kill to be half as great as you."

"Babe, you are definitely just as great as me, if not greater."

"Whatever floats your boat."

"Thank you."

Then I got a message saying that Nash and Kylie where here and I sent one saying for them to come up to my room.

I could hear quiet sobs as they came closer to my room. When they walked in Kylie ran over to me and broke down.

"Abby they hate me. My dad thinks I'm a whore and I'm homeless. What am I going to do?" She cried. I could only vaguely make out what she said.

"Calm down. Just tell me what happened."

She took a deep breath and told me the story. When she finished I had tears in my eyes.

"Can I stay here? I have no where else."

"Of course. My parents are gone for the week, just so you know."

"That's good. I won't feel like I'm being judged 24/7."

"So, when do you find out the gender?" Cameron asked, trying to lighten the mood a little bit.

"Not for a few months. I hope it's a girl," Nash said.

"I want a boy, and I want him to have Nash's eyes," Kylie said.

"What about names?" I asked.

"I like the name Landon. Or Carter."

"Whose last name is it going to take?" Cameron asked.

Kylie and Nash looked at each other for a second before Nash spoke, "whatever Kylie wants, it's 100% up to her."

"We will talk about it later," Kylie said.

We spent the rest of the night talking until Nash and Cameron decided they had to leave.

"So you can stay in my room, and I'll stay in my parents' room," I said to her.

"Thank you so much. You don't understand how much this means to me," Kylie said as I got some pajamas for the both of us.

"Don't sweat it. I just want you and the baby to be okay."

"I don't deserve a friend like you," she whispered.

"Hey, don't put yourself down. This may seem like this is the worst situation you could ever be in, but everything will work out. I promise."

She nodded her head and I walked out and to my parents' room where I could finally get some sleep.

I checked my phone and saw I had one message from Cameron.

*Cameron: good night beautiful. I'll see you in the morning xx

I smiled to myself as I fell asleep.

I woke up to the smell of bacon and biscuits. I walked downstairs and saw Kylie in the kitchen with all my brothers at the table.

"Hey, good morning," she said.

"Thanks for making breakfast for everyone," I said. I was not a morning person, so I was trying to be as pleasant as possible.

"It's the least I could do," she replied and gave me a plate.

After we ate and the boys dispersed, I helped her clean the kitchen.

"You don't have to do this," Kylie whispered.

"No, I want to. There's a difference," I said. She continued filling the dishwasher in silence. "So are you going to school tomorrow?"

"I don't know. I think I might take a few days off, just kind of take a break."

"I wouldn't skip right now. You are going to want to save those days for when you have the baby."

"You're right. I'll only skip tomorrow."

"Ok then. Well, I'm going to take a shower," I said walking upstairs.

When I got it my room, I checked my opine and saw I had a message from Cameron.

*Cameron: good morning, you're perfect xx

A small smile crept onto my face. I can't believe he had this kind of affect on me, all he did was send a little text message.

The rest of the day Kylie and I spent watching movies and eating junk food. When It started getting late, we decided to call it a night and head up to bed. I turned the TV off and when I turned around I noticed Kylie staring out the window with tears threatening to spill out of her eyes.

"What am I going to do? Everyone at school will judge me and no college will accept me."

"You can't worry about what other people will think. They're irrelevant. As for college, everything will play out. They will be more impressed if you maintain your GPA with a baby than skipping school, or dropping out completely."

"You're right. I'll try my best to stay in school."

"And it's not like you're in this alone. You have me, Cameron, and, most importantly, Nash."

"But my own parents hate me," she started crying.

"They will come around. If they don't, then they have to love with the fact they abandoned their daughter in her time of need."

"Thank you so much. For everything."

"That's what friends are for," I said as I got up and went to bed. I was so tired that as soon as I hit the pillow I was out.

Mondays are such a drag. I was going to my first class when I was called to the office. Of course thee were the usual whispers as I walked down the hall, and I ignored them. I was about to reach the office when I heard something that really bothered me.

"I heard that Cameron is using her to get to Kylie Stilinski, and that he even got her pregnant, not Nash."

"What did you just say?" I yelled at her. She looked shocked at first, but quickly recovered with a cocky smirk on her face.

"Your boyfriend doesn't really love you. Sorry," she said sarcastically.

"You little bi-," I was cut off from the secretary.

"Abigail, hurry! There's exciting news!" She exclaimed.

I turned away from the girl and walked into the office.

"You can go on into Mrs. Travis's office."

I walked into the room where she was waiting for me.

"Oh, Ms. Drake, do I have exciting news for you! Sir down please."

I took a seat in front of her desk, "so what's so exciting?"

"Well, since you are already taking all advanced classes and some senior classes, doing exceptionally well in all of them might I add, I proposed an idea to the school board. And they accepted my proposal," she said smiling. She paused for a second before saying, "how would you like to graduate with this year's senior call of 2014?!"

"Seriously?!" I asked. I was absolutely shocked.

He nodded her head.

"Oh my gosh wow. Oh my gosh. I-I-I," I didn't know what to say.

"Of course you don't have to decide now. Go home, talk to your parents, decide what you think will be best for you."

"Thank you so much for this. I seriously don't know what to say!" I said.

"You've earned it. I wouldn't have done it otherwise."

"I can't thank you enough. This is the best opportunity of my life," I said.

"Just don't make the decision too rushed. I don't want you to regret it."

"Alright I promise," I said getting up and leaving.

As I was walking back to class I thought about how I can't wait to tell everyone. Cameron, Nash, and Kylie will be so happy for me.

Kylie, I thought, I can't leave with Kylie like this.

But I really want to graduate.

I thought about it more as I walked to my class on the other side of the building the more upset I got.

It would be selfish to go, but I really want to.

I was about to start crying when I passed the bathroom so I went and locked myself in a stall and let it all out.

This is going to be awful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 1.3K 48
Names Demi and I am suffering depression, anxiety, and suicidal. I ran away from home. Why? When you got parents who can't see the best in you, I had...
Friends By Koda

Fanfiction

2.1K 6 32
I am friend with the one and only Cameron Dallas before he gets famous and he tries and hooks me up with all his friends and then he goes to Magcon a...
16.1K 188 24
This story is about a girl named Hazel Collins and how she struggles with anxiety and depression. And to make matters worse she gets bullied daily by...
165K 2.4K 30
cameron is your typical bad boy at school. but he has a dark past that haunts him constantly. He unwillingly falls for the sweet and innocent new gir...