Benedict Cumberbatch Imagines

By MummyDirectioner97

A couple of short story's, Ben x reader that you might enjoy :) More

First date
How you met
Going on holiday
The day at the park
Coming home from work
Our song
Anouncement
Double Date
The engagement
Premier
New years
Birthday

Children

6.5K 91 2
By MummyDirectioner97

You and Ben stood in your children's nursery. it was so beautiful. Ben had painted it blue to match their eyes and it perfectly framed there brown hair. you watched as your 3 little boys, Ken Walt and Elias played with their Peter Pan toys. this was their favourite movie therefore making it yours and Benedict's as you had to watch it at least twice a day. you sat down with your husband on the small brown sofa, resting your hands on your swollen and pregnant tummy. this was a dream come true. however you knew Ben would start work tomorrow on his new role, he couldn't keep stalling the director. you looked at the smile imprinted on his face as you watched the children. he put his arm around your shoulders and pulled you into his chest, hugging you tightly. these were the moments you lived for. hearing his heart beat against his chest hearing the children laughing. no matter if it was a miserable day outside, it was always happy inside.

You had had a scan just days ago and found out you were having a baby girl.
"I like Florence." you turned to see your beautiful husband.
"Yes I like it too but that's all you ever say... are there no more names you like?"
"I like your name."
You smiled and so did he.
"And I like yours but none of our others have Benedict as a name so... what other names do you like... other than Florence and mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
784K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
72.9K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...