Ivory Mist

Av Renee_Gale

Nicole Hamblen was your typical 21 year old college student. She received good grades, came from a wonderful... Mer

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
IT IS HERE

chapter 22

26.5K 770 71
Av Renee_Gale

Chapter 22

"But I want to learn how to surf! I am not going to break Dean!" I yelled at Dean as we stood in his parents' garage. I was waiting on him to show me his surfboards. He is so damn stubborn.

"I will not have you out there putting yourself in danger, let alone the life of our child," Dean stated rather coldly.

"Oh for fuck sakes Dean. I am not fragile. I'm just pregnant. You can't keep me treating me as if I am a child. I'm no..." he cut me off before I could finish my speech.

"Nicole, I will not say shit else. This conversation is over. Do you understand?"

"You can be such an asshole." I snapped at him.

How dare he talk to me as if he is my father. I was so mad, that I could slap the crap out of him. I balled up my fist and clench my jaw as I glared at him. He looked hurt as he says how angry I was. What the hell does he have to be hurt about?

I am the one being treated as if I was a child who has misbehaved. At least when he says s I have been a bad girl, he rewards me with spanking and mind-blowing sex afterward. He walked over to me with that sly look in his eyes.

"Oh no, you don't Tomlinson. Stay away from me. I am so mad at you right now. Keep you and your penis away from me." I hissed.

I wanted to stay mad at him. But I knew if he just as much as breathe on me, I would cave in. I can't resist this man. No matter how hard I tried to stay angry with him, he would lick his lips, or kiss me, or bite my neck, and I would totally forget that I was mad.

Ever since I told him that I might be pregnant, we have been at each others throats. Him wanting to keep me in a bubble, and me still wanting to do me. Hell if he wanted to be so protective, he shouldn't fuck me so hard.

"Don't be like that baby. Is it wrong for me to want you and our baby safe? I love you both so much. I don't know what I would do if I lost either one of you. I know I have been a lot to deal with since Kim had to have an emergency c-section, and I do apologize for being overbearing, but I do want to keep the both of you safe."

"I don't want either of you to suffer. I cherish you and the baby growing inside of you. You two are my life now."

He closed the gap between us and wrapped me in his arms. I tried to move away, but his hold was so strong. I had to admit, I felt safe in his arms.

"I truly am sorry if I am being a jerk. Please don't be mad at me for wanting to protect my family." He kissed me softly on the nose.

Oh hell. Why does he have to be so damn sweet? I want to be mad at him. But hearing him talk about the fact that he wants to protect his family softens my heart. Our child has not been born yet, and he already considers us a family. I love this man more than life itself. And he loves me and our little nugget. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his soft lips.

"I guess I can let it go. But don't push your luck." I sighed.

"Good. Now can I please show you my surfboards before you give me a right hook?" he asked playfully.

I just shook my head and laughed. He grabbed my hand and took me to the furthest part of the garage. On the wall were several surfboards.

"These are my babies."

Dean beamed as he ran his fingers across a red surfboard with black flames around the nose of it. There was a blue and white one that was a little longer than the others. And then there was one that seemed to have never been touched. It looked shiny and new.

I walked over to the shiny board and touched it. There was a name written on it. Not just and name, but an autograph. I wonder who it was from. I was about to ask him when Dean wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It was signed by Kelly Slater. It is one of my most prized processions. That is until I met you." he said.

"Oh stop with the bs Dean." I laughed. "I feel lost because I don't know who she is."

He laughed so hard, that even my body shook with him in his hold.

"Kelly Slater is a guy babe. I met him at the Boost Mobile Pro in 2007. He kicked ass that day. He is the best surfer that ever lived. I was lucky that he signed it for me. I have been a fan of his for years."

He looked as happy as he talked about the day he met his idol. I loved the gleam in his eyes.

"I never use it. And I was afraid to take it to DC with me. So my dad let me keep it here. But this one is my favorite." he turned his attentions to the red and black board.

"What kind of board is it?" I asked.

"It's called a shortboard. I use to enter contests with this board. It is the best for shredding and tricks. I love it!"

"Well, I can't wait to see you on it. Let's go!" I said excitedly.

I wanted to see my man out there in the water. He took down the board and gave me a wink, he looked so sexy in his t-shirt and board shorts.

"Oh, I'm going to show my ass for you. Word" Dean laughed. I just rolled my eyes.

"You have been hanging around black people too long." I laughed. He just gave me a wink and headed out of the garage.

It was pretty warm today. I was in a bikini covered by a pair of white shorts and a red tank top. I lay on the blanket dean had brought for me and watched him as he rubbed sunscreen on his chest. God, I love his chest. I sat up and took the bottle from him.

"Let me help you, baby," I said.

I squirted some sunscreen into my hand. I slowly began rubbing it into his chest. I looked up to see him watching me through hooded eyes. I ran my tongues over my lips making him gasp.

"Don't do that Nicole. It only makes me want to fuck you, and I can't with all these people here. Now relax and watch you man rip the waves." he kissed my cheek, grabbed his board, and ran towards the water.

Sheesh. He even looks sexy when he runs. His muscle glistens as the sun bounced off his tan body. What I wouldn't do to run my tongue down back. I reached into my bag and pulled out my camera so I could take pictures of him.

I was in awe of him as I saw him tackle his first wave. He looked so masculine, so in charge. And he was actually having fun. He kept riding wave after wave, losing himself in the rhythm of the water. I started taking shots of him. I can't wait to show our child how good daddy was at surfing. I really loved the shots of him coming out of the water. He even makes wet look good.

I sat down and took off my shorts and tank top and got into the water. Only knee-deep though. Heaven forbid Dean would see me swimming out in the water and thinks I will be eaten by a shark. Oh crap, here he comes. I waved to him as he approached me in the water. He smiled and gently ran his fingers across my lower stomach.

"I can't wait to caress your swollen belly. You are going to be so sexy. Plump belly, big tits and a bigger ass." he grabbed my rear end with both hands lifting me to my toes. "I'm going to love this."

"Dean. Stop groping me in front of all these people." I scolded.

"Fine. But it is on when we get back to the house. Be prepared."

He bit down on my earlobe. The sensation making my river run down my walls. I groaned inward knowing that I couldn't jump on him until we left. But I am going to give him a run for his money tonight.

"Damn you look good in this bikini. Although I don't like the fact that you are halfway naked, you still look good." He wrapped his arms around me possessively. "Come a little further out in the water baby."

We played around in the water together. Splashing each other in the face. Dean even dunked me in the water. I pretended to choke when he did it. It frightened him half to death. He was furious when I told him I was joking. But soon got over it when I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Do not ever scare me like that again or you ass will be sore for a week," he whispered upon my lips.

I just gave him a sly smile. He carried me out of the water and back to our blanket. Dean had packed a picnic lunch before we left. Strawberries, ham and cheese sandwiches, mineral water, and raw carrots. What I wouldn't give for a cheeseburger right now. But I was so hungry I ate everything.

"I'm glad you are hungry. So let me see those pictures you were taking of me."

We laid down on the blanket and I showed him the pictures I had taken. He looked so carefree in the pictures. He truly loved being out in the water surfing. Why would he leave this place and come to DC? He was so much at ease here.

"You miss it here?" I asked as I took a strawberry from his plate.

"Sometimes. I miss being free and wild out there on the water. I have surfed since I was 5 years old. it's a part of me."

"Why did you move to DC then?" I asked

"To get away from Delaney. She became very stalkerish after we broke up. I needed to get away from here. DC was a perfect place to get away and to start my business. But I am glad that I did make the move. If I didn't I wouldn't have met you, and we wouldn't be having a baby." he said as he placed his hand on my belly.

"Well, I am glad that you move too."

We sat there talking about what we were going to do for the rest of the trip. I would have been more than happy to stay in bed all day, but Dean wanted to show me around. I was excited but tired.

We were sitting there talking, when a woman and her daughter playing in the water caught my eye. They looked so happy. The mom was gently splashing the little girl in her face, as the little girl giggled. The mom picked up her daughter and spun her around, kissing her cheeks. It warmed my heart to see them having a lot of fun. Then sadness fell upon me.

"You should call her babe," Dean said bringing me out of my thought.

"Call who?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Your mom Nikki. You should call her." Dean insisted.

"Why should I call her. She is the one who practically disowned me because I am with you. I should not be the one reaching out first. She was the one overreacting. It is her job as my parent to want me to be happy. But she is so mean and selfish that she couldn't even give you a chance. I am not calling her." I protested.

"Nikki, heaven forbids something should happen to you or your mother...." he shook his head. "you may never get the chance to make things right. I am not asking you to sweep everything under the rug, I just want you to make the effort not only for you and your mothers' relationship, but for the sake of our baby. I want him to have a relationship with both sets of grandparents."

"I get what you are saying, but the answer is no. Now please drop the issue baby. I want to enjoy the rest of our day without being stressed about everything that is waiting on us back home."

"Ok babe. I am sorry if I upset you. I am going back out into the water." he kissed my lips, grabbed his board and went back into the water.

Maybe Dean is right. I should call my mother. I haven't spoken to her since she stormed out of my house on my birthday. My dad has called, but not my mother. And Dean was right about our baby. I want him or her to have a great relationship with both sets of grandparents. I sat there a few minutes more thinking about my mom. I picked up the phone and dialed.

"Hello"

"Hey momma"

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

7.2K 183 22
"OH MY GOD." I quickly remove my hands from Ethan's face, but he keeps his arms around me. It was Lorena. "I leave you...outside for two hours.....a...
584K 22.4K 28
Melanie was the quiet girl in the back of the coffee shop. The one everyone saw but never noticed. The girl with the burn mark that covered her right...
73.9K 2.4K 44
Nicole is Michael B. Jordan's little sister. They're basically best friends. She's there for him through everything is working as his assistant as sh...
142K 4.1K 30
23 year old black queen Majesty graduated from Toledo college and moved to Detroit, she started working and even made a few friends . One day she wen...