Life Of Kaia (Complete)

By tuillaxoh

"I look into his eyes and it's a never-ending sea of green that pulls me in. I can't find my way out, I'm los... More

Before You Read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
πŸ“· CHARACTER PICSπŸ“·
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
πŸ’œCHARACTER UPDATEβœ”
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
πŸ“·CHARACTER UPDATEπŸ’—
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: Part One
Chapter 27: Part Two
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
CHARACTER UPDATE
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
πŸ’₯CHARACTER UPDATE &A/NπŸ’₯
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Must Read: Author's Note🌹
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - Part I: Kaia's POV
Chapter 79 - Part II: Ash's POV
Chapter 80
AUTHORS NOTE
T R A I L E R ! ! ! 🎬πŸŽ₯
NEW BOOK!!!
β™₯BONUS CHAPTER!!β™₯
ATT: BOOK 2 πŸŽ‰πŸ‘

Chapter 65

192 17 6
By tuillaxoh

Sam left in her flashy car a few minutes ago promising that she would join us for drinks once exams were over. Turns out she's taking the same fashion course as Marissa and boy did she have alot to say about her. Looks like Marissa turned out to be the complete opposite of her old self. Sam said she was constantly missing classes, turning up drunk and hooking up with her teachers for better grades.

I couldn't believe some of the things she was saying, then I recalled the last time I saw her. She wasn't the same person I knew, she wasn't my best friend. I'm glad I got over our fight. I'm actually okay with not being friends with her anymore. I have some pretty great friends here right now.

"We need to take a selfie, it's been ages" Todd said, so I pulled out my phone and held it up to take our picture. Just as I was about to take it, there was an incoming call.

It was Ash.

"Seriously? Now?" Dani said, walking back inside the house. Todd also followed her inside, giving me some privacy.

I swiped to answer and placed the phone to my ear.

"Hey" I said happily, glad to hear from him.

"Kaia. It's Shawn".

"Shawn? I thought this was Ash's number?" I asked, slightly confused as to why I was speaking to him.

"It is. ..but that's not the issue. You have to come down to the club. Now" he said seriously. I immediately had a feeling something bad was up.

"Please text me the address. I'm on my way" I said before hanging up.

I padded inside and explained everything to Todd who hurriedly got his keys. He locked up his house and we quickly got in the car.

"What else did Shawn say?" Dani asked with a concerned look on her face.

"Not much, actually. Just that I had to get to some club, now" I replied, still skeptical.

"Ooh! It's like a scene out of a movie" Todd chipped in.

I read Todd the address Shawn had just sent me and he headed in that direction.

"I know that place. It should be closed today, how is Ash there?" He asked.

"No idea" I replied. And it was true, I was clueless. But I had to show up anyway, for Ash.

Soon we were parked opposite a place called Club Toxic. I got out of the car and quickly made my way to the entrance. Todd and Dani followed behind. The place was deserted, except for a few cars that were parked along the side. I noticed two motorcycles as well. One of them probably belonged to Shawn.

The doors were locked so I had to text Shawn to have it opened from the inside. He texted back telling me to come around the side so I quickly made my way to the side of the club. I walked down the small alley until I saw two iron grills that were open.

I peered inside and saw Shawn making his way towards the door. He unlocked it and ushered me inside. He also waited for Todd and Dani before locking up again.

We walked in silence, walking down a couple of steps. It was my first time inside a place like this. There were private rooms, a whole separate VIP area and stripper poles? I was definitely shocked. I couldn't stop looking around the place wide-eyed, I almost forgot why I was here.

"We've been trying to get him out of here but the stubborn fuck just won't go" Shawn said, clearly frustrated with Ash.

"How long has he been here?" I asked curiously.

"Since Friday" Shawn replied, leading me up to the private rooms. I was kind of scared, I didn't know Ash visited these kind of places.

We stopped outside the second last room and I spotted James coming out of it. He looked exhausted, like he'd been up for ages.

"Oh thank God you're here! I haven't been able to get through to him. I asked Shawn to get you here, I know you're the only one who can help him now" James said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

Suddenly I was nervous. I didn't know what to expect, or what kind of state Ash would be in. I had absolutely no experience in this kind of situation.
I just solved one situation this morning and now I'm faced with another. For someone who can't solve her own problems at home she sure can solve others'.

"Good luck" James said, walking away with Shawn, leaving me standing there alone. I took a deep breath and reached out to draw open the sheer curtains. I could already see Ash but not clearly.

I drew the curtains and slowly stepped inside. I took one look at him and almost fainted. He was covered in bruises and his shirt was stained with what looked like blood. I swallowed hard as I took in his appearance. Oh Ash! What happened to you?

There were empty bottles all over the place and cigarette butts all over the floor. I had to kick some away as I walked closer to him. The coffee table had white powder everywhere, there was also some on the floor. Although I had never seen it anywhere in my life, I'm pretty sure that was cocain. Oh my God.

I cleared the bottles beside him and sat down. He looked so hurt. He was in such bad shape. I touched his face and he flinched. He quickly opened his eyes and looked suprised to see me.

"What happened?" I asked softly.

"Y-you shouldn't be here. ..Kaia" He slurred.

"Tell me what happened" I asked again.

"No. Y-you have to l-leave. I can't protect you, a-angel" He slurred.

"Let me get you out of here" I said, cupping his bruised face with my hands but he only flinched again.

"Get. ..outta here K-Kaia.. Please" Ash said, begging me to go. He soon fell asleep again.

"Hey! I got some wate-- damn!" Dani said, taking in the place. I grabbed the bottle of water out of her hand and tried to get Ash to sit up.

"You need some help?" Dani asked, moving closer to Ash.

"I'm okay. You go stay with Todd" I replied.

After Dani left, I opened the bottle of water and splashed some on Ash's face, attempting to wake him up.

Since it didn't make a difference, I tried the second time. This time he sat up straight and started wiping the water off his face. He opened his eyes and looked up at me blankly.

"Drink" I said firmly, pushing the bottle towards him. He slowly grabbed the bottle and gulped down the water. That's a start.

"Can you tell me what happened to you?" I asked, gesturing to his face.

He looked at me with an angry face, as if he didn't want me here.

"Does it matter? No, it doesn't" He replied sarcastically, gulping down more water.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, desperate to know why he was acting like this towards me.

"What's wrong with me?! You're asking what's wrong with me? How 'bout you ask my fucking dad or my lovely brother. They'd fucking tell you!" He spat furiously. His fists were balled at his sides and his knuckles were turning white, I looked at it and cautiously took a step back.

"H-How about I get you back to your room? We could talk" I tried to suggest. I was so nervous being around him, I didn't know he had a side like this.

"No! I'm fine right here. Just leave, okay?! I'm not your little project where you fix me up. I'm done being nice!".

"Ashton. I'm s--"

"Save it, Kaia. You wanna know the truth,yeah? Well, guess what love- this is the real me" He said, pointing at himself. I felt tears running down my face as I watched him take it out on me, I wasn't the one who hurt him and yet I stood here frozen, feeling like I was.

"What are you saying, Ash?" I said with tears streaming down my face. I was not expecting it to turn out like this. Him lashing out on me.

He stood up and staggered towards me, I took another step back, I was so afraid.

"This is the truth, Kaia! This is Ashton Parker! The real Ashton Parker. I drink for days on end, I don't give a fuck about anyone and I do drugs, I'm not gonna fucking hide it- it's right infront of your fucking face!" He growled, kicking the table over.

I gasped when all the powder spilt on the floor. I couldn't believe this was Ash. He was nothing like the Ash I knew. .he..he was more like the Ash I met at the beach, arrogant and rude.

Just as I was about to call it quits and take off, Ash fell to his knees, crying. I turned away from him and walked towards the curtains, I was fighting a huge internal battle. I was so conflicted. One part of me wanted to stay and hold him and the other wanted to leave, like he wanted me to.
How do I choose?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 63.6K 67
"Little Valerie," said Kai, bending closer to me. "Are you blackmailing me into dating you?" He didn't seem particularly disturbed by the notion. In...
55 0 7
π„π‹π„π€ππŽπ‘ 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀, a freshman in college studying Finance, who loves to read. She is very smart and has anger issues, but that doesn't matt...
695K 13.4K 46
[18+βœ”οΈ] (Completed. Ongoing bonus chapters.) When Kaitlyn finds her four year relationship ending the day she finds out about her parents separating...
14.1K 245 43
Bella is going into senior year with her two best friend Luna and Evie. She had amazing grades and great friends. The only thing she wasn't looking f...