Living with the Badboy🌹 l (B...

By mals64

The story is about Malia and Liam. Malia is African (Sudanese) and Liam is White. More

•1
•2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
eretytyu
•14
•15
•16 l Other's POV included
Author's Note l Please Read
•17 l Update
•18
•19
•18
•20
•21
•22
Long Or Short chapters?!
•23
Instagram?
•24
create your characters
•25
update
i'm back
·26
·27 /Picnic Hangout
·28
100k đź’šđź’šđź’š
·29
·30 Awaited Chapter
dancing with him
phase?
L+M
colourful days
no longer a secret
· home sweet home
Jalia Movie Nite
·Benevolent
°Blithesome
·Amaranthine
watch
Surprise Amor
·35
·36
future Q&A
•37
New Story: Sequel

Hawaii

11.4K 371 79
By mals64

Malia's POV:

"Why would I agree to taking you to a Hawaii trip with my money, over a bet that happen in our younger days? That would just make me afoolish woman." My mom said through the speaker.

Jaime rolls her eyes. "Mary, that was only nineteen years ago, you're making us seem older than what we actually are."

"We're 38. Grown women who should be taking care of our kids and making sure they get what they need for their future. I'm in South Sudan right now and will remain here until the end of the year because, I want to support the family so, I'm not planning on flying money around as if I'm rich. And I expect you to take care of both of yours sons and my daughter while I'm here and make sure she becomes unharmed unlike last time."

"You promised.."

"Nineteen years ago. Before I was pregnant, before I was a legal adult, before I had a boyfriend, before I bought my first apartment, before I gained some weight, and before I bought my car. Nineteen years ago...that was a while ago."

Jaimee sighs in disappointment. "Ok I guess you're right. I mean I was thinking of inviting you so, we could hang out in the beach, go to All the lovely restaurants, see the beautiful tourist attractions, I had tickets to the Kingston Pharrell tour in Hawaii by the way. He happen to be your favourite artist by the way..."

Jaimee smirks and relax in the couch. My mother is in love with Kingston Pharrell from his looks to his music and she knew it. She loves him so much that she has a large purple poster of him in her bedrooms and the fridge just so, she could look at his face when she grabs food from the kitchen.

"Wait, the Kingston Pharrell? You know how much I love him."

"Yes, I do. It would have been a great opportunity for both families but, it appears to me that you beg to differ so, maybe next year..or the year after that." She moves the phone closer to her lips. "Or never."

There was a moment of silence and, both Asshole and I, sat in the couch eating a bowl of ice cream, interested as to what may happen next. Jaimee is smirking waiting for a response. Even though I can't physically see my mother,
I know that she's somewhere contemplating.

"I'll just sell the tickets online."

"No!" My mother shouted through the screen so, loud I can feel her pain. Both and Liam were appalled by mother's agony but, I continue to eat my ice cream. When you live with a mother who has trouble cooking American food, that's her signature phrase.

"I have decided that I will only pay half of the money for our trip. No more than that." My mom says.

Jamiee taps the tip of her nosing thinking."I'm going to pretend as if you almost bled my ears to death...Hmm....I don't know Mary. I believe that half is not fair. How about 85 percent of the cash and we got ourselves a deal?"

"65 percent."

Jaime shook her head no. "80 percent."

"64 percent."

Jaimee has a puzzle look on her face. "Why would you decrease the number by a percent?"

"Why won't you act like a mature woman and take care of the kids instead of calling me during my break about something irrelevent?"

Jaimee scoffs. "I'm actually taking care of your lovely daughter and both of my sons, thank you very much. Malia practically loves me and agreed that we should go to the trip."

My mom sighs. "I don't c-"

"But, you will when I sell these tickets on Craigslist. Now are you going to accept my offer of paying 85 percent of the money for the trip or will you continue to work in your job knowing that you had the opportunity to meet your favourite of all time?"
_______________________________________
    🌴One year later:
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii 🌴

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to Daniel K. Inouy International Airport where the local time is 3:47 pm.  The outside temperature is 82 degrees Farenheit. For your comfort and safety please remain with your seatbelt fastened until the aircraft comes to a complete stop and the seatbelt sign has been switched off. If you wish to use your mobile phones, it is now safe to do so. Before leaving the aircraft, make sure to take all of your personal belongings with you by checking the seat pocket and the overhead locker. If you have a connecting flight, make sure you're at the gate no later than 45 minutes before departure. For any assistance, visit the information desk. We thank you for choosing Daniel K. Inouy, and hope you've enjoyed the flight with us. We look forward to serving you again soon. Thank you and Good Afternoon."

Liam untangles his hand from my own and massages his forehead with stress. "Finally, I can't stand the airport food." He says.

"Really?" I ask surprised. "I thought the food was okay."

He gives me an astonished expression. "Yeah because,  you ate salad the whole time. I don't eat leaves with a small tomato on top. All of the food that I ordered smelled like dirty socks and goldfish cracker and whoever made the spaghetti should quit because, it taste like spicy rubber bands." He says disgusted.

I chuckle at his comment and intertwine our fingers and he gave me a half smile.

"Uh uh. Uh uh." Our hands were untangled and landed on our own laps by chestnut toned arms which were polished with crimson red nail polish.
"I meant it when I said I don't want to be a grandmother right now."

"Mom." I say with embarrassment. There were people around us who heard my mother. I don't want these strangers to assume that we're active. I'm keeping mine locked until marriage.

"No, Malia. I decided to pay for the trip so we can have fun..but, not too much fun." My mother pointed at the both of us.

Jaimee rolls her eyes. "Don't worry Mary, that's not going to happen. They're both virgins."

"Mom." asshole says embarrassed and quickly look at the eyes of the people around with embarrassment as well.

"You're a virgin, right? Jaimee asks.

Alarmed by the question, he looks away and at the window and covered his face with his hand,

"Liam, are you?" She repeated the question, now with concern.

Asshole sighs and looks out at the window. "Yes, mom."

"Mmmhm." My mom says pursing her lips and cross her long arms. She gave the 'I know you're lying' look.
_______________________________________

I squeal after Asshole splashed me with a bucket filled with chilly water and a mixture of sand.I run after him but, he was too fast so, I cease and watch him rush away from me.

"Damn, with those long legs, you still can't run for shit." He cackles.

I roll my eyes and wipe my banana yellow cross wrap scrappy bikini set that I bought at a small boutique earlier. I also dust away all the sand and dirty water from my cornrow braids my mother did a few days ago. Not planning on having harsh shrinkage during this trip.

He runs back and starts wiping the sand away from my bikini set and, I push him away from me.

"What?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows with a perplexed expression.

I wipe my thighs. "I don't feel comfortable when you wipe the sand from my bikini set."

"Why? You think I'm going to rape you in this beach filled with other people?"

I roll my eyes again. "No.."

My words trail off as I see my mother walking toward us from behind Liam. I was appalled by the way my mother dressed. Usually, I would see my mother wear her business clothes or sweats but today, she looked sexy.

Asshole reads the direction my eyes were traveling to and looks back as well. When he sees my mom he was shook to.

"Wow." He utters.

I smirk. "I know, that's my mom."

"If I was your mom's age.. I would smash."

I give him a disgusted expression but, he shrugs his arms. I could smell my mother's signature scent: Vanilla & Musk as she walk towards us.

"Hey darlings." mom says smiling. My mom looked beautiful and she knew it. Her glossy natural black hair was straightened and was armpit length. She has on short sleeved navy blue bodycon dress which stopped right at her knees. She pairs it with black stilleto heels which has an open toe lace up strappy sandals. In her hand was a black fur and velvet clutch. On her wrist was a diamond bracelet that my great grandmother gave her for her birthday last year.

"Mom, what's with the look?" I ask amazed and curious.

She tucks her hair behind her ear and gives me a confused expression. "What do you mean? I'm just trying to have a good time at the concert."

"Also known as seducing Kingston Pharrell." Jaimee says twirling the keychain around her pointer finger.

My mother scorned by my mother's comment. "Please, if I was planning on seducing him, I would've dressed extremely better. Besides, I wouldn't need the clothes."

I wrinkle my nose and horror was written all over my face.

"Flirting. I meant flirting."my mom clarifies with annoyance.

"Oooh." We all said simultaneously.

My mom rolls her eyes and walks away. "Jaimee, take me to the concert."

Jaimee looks at her compact mirror and applies more lip gloss on her lips. Jaimee looked casual compared to my mother. She has on a lake coming navy blue floral high-low wrap dress and on her left hand we're both pairs of Kamari nude ankle strap heels. She puts the gloss back in her small purse and takes out round shaped glasses with violet gradient lenses.

"While I'm gone, I have a few rules I would like for you guys to follow. One, don't do anything I wouldn't do if I was your age. Two, don't leave this beach until we come back. Lastly, have fun." She beams.

I smile. "We will."

She looks at Liam and waits for his approval.

"Yeah yeah."

She smiles again exposing her pearly whites. She waved goodbye and runs after my mother.

We watched my mother and Jaimee run to the car and drive off the parking lot so, they could go to the concert. Luckily, were able to hang out without my mother staring at our every move. It's weird because, a year ago my mother approved for us to date but, a year later she stares at us like children. "I don't want to be a grandmother." She would say.

"Soo, do you want to swim in the water or.." I was interrupted when cold water was poured down my back and piles of seashells ached my head and fell on the sand beneath my feet.

"What the hell?!" I shriek.

He chortles and has the same black bucket on his hand and a broad smile on his face. I glare at him as if he was a prey I've been waiting for and I watch as his smile transition to fear.

"Uh oh." He utters and he starts running away from me.

I grab the bucket he dropped and filled it up with sand. I hasten after him. "You better come here, you Asshole!"
___________________________________
Did you like the chapter?
-vote
-follow
-share

Thank you to all of you tremendous readers who have been there since day one and those of you new readers who have stayed till the end of this book. It was an entertainment and fun time to write in this beautiful app. I hope you loved the last chapter. Unfortunately, this is the end of this book but, luckily there's a sequel to this book. So, don't forget to add the new sequel "College with the BadBoy" to your library/bookshelf and read it when you have the opportunity to. Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.4K 67
Malia is married to a mafia Don . Will their love life continue as it is or will there be obstacles hindering their 'perfect' marriage? Will the mafi...
24.2K 1K 45
HIS HER MAJESTY
16.4K 433 26
This is not a romance. But along the way, they might find love.
16.2K 277 27
He isn't a virgin She is a virgin He is white She is black