The Alpha Academy [Lost Mates...

Von Chick_ennugget

"Soulmate? Fated pair??" Eli scoffed, "There is no such anymore." "They exist!" "Not anymore. Because that's... Mehr

Prologue
Outcast
Sweet Smell
Partners
The test
Lust
Results
Meetings
Back to the Academy
Wild nature
Worse scenarios
The feeling of unease
Search for Food
Trouble
Treatment
Make Love?
Missing
Cats out of the bag
Blackmail
My Mom
Unexpected things
School play
Unexpected actions
Fairytale
Rehearsal and play
After-Party
Secrets
The one who's making me feel weird
Carnal desires
Misery
I hate you
What if?
Runaway
What have I done?
Turning point
You're mine
Reasons
Wet
Why now?
Bad Tidings
My sister and my friend
We're Even
Our past
The beginning of my sins
The beginning of my sins pt 2
Confessions
Backfire
Bloom
Trouble stirs
Trouble
Naked truth
Filling the blanks
End it all
Grace
Mates

Sinner

21.2K 969 585
Von Chick_ennugget

>>Mael

I gave the academy an application for leave and went home.

"Tell me what happened." Dad demanded while we both stood in his study, "Why is Rachel in the ER?"

"She followed me to mom's..." I spoke timidly with my hands intertwined together, "And then she tried to kill her..." My voice trembled and I couldn't meet my father's eyes, "I-I,"

"And so you tried to murder her?!!" He yelled at me, "Just like-" He paused, "Just..." I watched him as his distorted reality tried to come back to him.

I know what he wants to say.

'Just like you murdered my son, Mael.'

I looked down again in guilt and began to chew my lower lip.

The day the real Mael died, dad was so frustrated and confused, he morphed his reality. He doesn't even know who or what is real. He has no idea his son is actually his daughter and that his real son is gone.

...

I looked down at my feet.

But dad is a victim, a victim of my actions... I'm not only Mael's criminal, I'm one for dad too and stepmother. I stole their son from them and I did it with my own hands...

I am my family's sinner.

He shook his head, then grabbed his temples, "What..." He let out an exasperated sigh, "Who took her to the hospital?" He glared at me, "Was there someone else there with you!?"

I shook my head, "It was a classmate," I replied, "Who found me on the road dragging mother." I tried to lie my way out of it by mixing a little bit of truth in it, "If he hadn't helped, mother would already be dead."

"Why did you stab her?" He relaxed a little, his defense mechanism probably kicked in.

"It was defensive..." I took a deep breath, "Not intentional." I licked my dry lips and he let out an exasperated sigh.

"The police are here." My heart skipped a beat and I shot my head towards him, "Give them your statement." And then it dropped to the pit of my stomach, "Then we're going to see your real mother," He glared at me, "Lana,"

"D-dad," My heart started pounding, "What are you going to do?" I finally raised my head to look at him but he stared back at me with a grim expression.

"I said," His voice was stern, "The police are waiting for you." He was clearly angry, "Leave."

***

In order to get the cops off our tail, the police had to be brought to the cabin in the woods. They were briefed about Lana, my biological mother and all this happened in jealousy and defense. Since mom couldn't communicate with the officers, I translated most of what she said.

The officers took our report and left. While dad and I stayed behind in the house. As soon as the cops were out of sight, mom ran to dad and hugged his back. The action astounded me because she embraced him with love.

The scene wasn't only confusing to me, it startled dad as well. Even Nolan, who stood quietly at one side had his eyes wide open in shock

"Lana," He called her name as he turned around to look at her, "No," He shook his head at her as he held her wrists and forced them off of himself.

Mom didn't like that. She glared at him and they looked at each other for a while. I squinted my eyes at them. There was something odd here. It felt like they were communicating.

I shook my head. That's not possible.

Mind link doesn't work in human form so why the hell are they both staring at each other?

Mom's expression got worse the more they looked at each other and finally, she slapped dad out of the blue.

The sudden explosion of her left me bewildered and beyond shocked. I had never seen her violent. She's always so soft and petite.

What the hell? My eyes went wide at her actions but dad wasn't really fazed. He quietly watched mom who stomped away from him and walked to the wall of the living room with her lips pursed tightly in distress.

I looked at her but wasn't sure if I should say anything or not but he soon broke the awkward silence in the room.

He looked at me, "I'm relocating your mother," I shook my head at him as I already knew his next lines were going to be something worse, "And you won't be getting her address."

"Dad!" I went and grabbed his arm, "Please!" I looked at him with tear-filled eyes, "No!" Just one line from him was all it took to crumble my emotions, "Please!!" My heart pounded in fear, "Don't!" Mom noticed some commotion and turned to look at us.

"Nolan," Dad called mom's guard, "Take Mael home." He wanted everything done before any other drama started.

"No!!" I panicked and looked at Nolan who started approaching me, "Dad!" I glanced back at my father in fear, then looked at my mom, "Mom!" I let dad's arm go and ran towards her but before I could reach her Nolan caught me.

He locked his arms under my shoulders and pulled me back, "Young master, we're going home."

"Dad!!" I yelled, "Please!!" My vision started getting blurry as my eyes started to water, "Don't take mom away from me!" My mind, my heart, my soul, everything trembled.

I was being punished.

When my mom saw all that was happening, she finally understood something was wrong.

She looked at dad and started moving before she looked back at me. She stretched out her hand towards me but dad grabbed her. She resisted him, hit his chest with her lifeless punches but he locked her arms at her back and constricted her movement.

It was a heart wrenching scene.

Being overwhelmed by two Alpha males, all mom and I could do was look at each other with fear and longing before the door was shut between us and one could no longer see the other.

"Let me go, Nolan!!" I screamed and began to throw myself around, "Let me go!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Afraid, I can't do that!" He further tightened his lock on me, making me wince in pain, "If you resist more, it'll only hurt you."

"Nolan!" I screamed, "This is inhumane!!" I threw my legs around while he brought me to the car, "You can't steal a mother from a child!!"

"Oh?" He paused right by the car and I sensed sarcasm in his voice, "Like you didn't steal Miss Rachel's son from her." He snorted, "You took the boss's son away, and look at yourself."

Doom.

A heavy boulder fell on my head after hearing Nolan's words. My whole body went limp in despair and I stopped struggling.

"Good girl," He opened the car door and sat me down on the passenger seat. I didn't move, I didn't scream or say anything after that. He closed the door, came to the driver's side, sat down, started the car and we drove off.

***

The rest of the day passed with me blankly staring into space and before I knew it, night loomed over everything.

I lay on the bed with my eyes wide open.

Time ticked by while I lay there still in my place with a constant sense of ruin. Hour after hour, all I could think about was how I messed it up.

If only I hadn't gone to mom. If only, I had better control myself, I wouldn't have lost her.

...

What now? How long will dad punish me?

Days?

Weeks?

Years?

My heart shattered at my own thoughts. This was a catastrophe I caused.

...

Who will I turn to when I'm overwhelmed? I can't even talk to mom because she doesn't have a phone... God! I should have taught her how to use technology instead of agreeing with her for not keeping one.

It's all coming back to bite me now. It's all my fault.

I feel so frustrated. I feel so alone.

I folded my arms and brought my legs next to my chest.

I feel so uneasy. So insecure and bare. It's like I've been stripped naked and beaten.

I bit my lower lip and tried to find a solution as a few tears slipped down my cheeks, onto the bed sheet, leaving their mark there.

I sniffled and then took a deep breath.

I wonder, can I connect to my wolf again?

I closed my eyes and tried to connect myself with my other half again. As darkness surrounded my vision, Eli's words came to me as well.

'If you're confused,' He had said, 'Focus on your wolf.'

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 31.3K 62
Regal Eclipse Pack Series is now available on Kindle https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CT96742X?binding=kindle_edition&ref=dbs_dp_rwt_sb_pc_tkin Book 1 of...
1M 27K 46
"I'm not good enough for you." I say to him. He looks at me and wipes the tears from my cheeks. "You're more than enough for me." I start to shake my...
26.5K 780 42
Ember Raven escapes her captors after six years of living in a cell. She grew up thinking that she's a natural rogue, not kicked out of a pack, just...
165K 10.1K 47
#22 in lonely (17.10.19) "Our story has a tragic ending and this, dear Juliet, is it. This is when the curtain closes." Damien and Juliet are as diff...