Mr. Horan (Student/Teacher...

By NiamForever5x

Mr. Horan is the new teacher at Wolverhampton High. Catching the eyes of everyone, including a certain Liam P... More

Mr. Horan (Student/Teacher - Niam Horayne)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A/N NOT UPDATE SORRY

Chapter 36

2.2K 52 17
By NiamForever5x

Hey guys! I am so sorry for this late update and not answering comments, I had no internet these past days because I'm in my friends house. But I needed to update! Thank you to everyone, I can't believe the amount of reads this story is getting, it is unbelievably! Love You's!  So here is Chapter 36! *Warning: NIAM PORN* I apologize for the shitness of this chapter too, I can't write smut*

Liam's P.O.V

This is it. This is my time. After the lovely meal with Niall, I bring him back to our place. And now I am sort of freaking out. I mean, I'm not a virgin, Niall sort of stole that but I never topped anyone. I've always been a bottom since I am the younger one but tonight I am about to change all that. I am going to top Niall Horan no matter what.

Getting out of the car was the hard part though. I had to somehow bring in the lube and condom into the house without Niall seeing them. I might just leave the condom in the car, there is some in Niall's drawer. When I stop the car, I lean over and kiss Niall roughly. He responds quickly, slipping his tongue into my mouth. I quickly grab the lube from the drawer without making too much noise, praying Niall doesnt pull away and see. That would be so awkward.

I manage to get the lube into my back pocket without Niall seeing as I jump out of the car, getting Niall. I carry him in bridal style, burying my face into his neck. He giggles and I laugh at him. I love his little giggles. I put him down as soon as we get in the door. He wraps his arms around my shoulders, pushing me back against the door. As much as I love this position, I need to be the one in control. I need to be the leader.

I switch us around so he is the one pressed against the door and he moans. I smile proudly, this feels better than I thought. I like being in control, its something different I guess. I slip my tongue into his mouth and he returns the gesture, roughly. I grab his hips roughly, grinding them on mine. We moan in unison as our members rub against each other. I pinch his hips and he lets out a jump, giving me a chance to wrap his legs around my hips. "Wow Liam, you scared the life out of me" Niall whispers, throwing his head back as I suck on his neck, carrying him to our bedroom. You cant mess this up now, Liam. Focus and show him how much you love him.

I lay Niall down on the bed, putting my body in between his legs. I hover over him, not wanting to put all of my weight onto Niall. I grind against his crotch causing friction between both of us. I crash my lips onto his, not as rough as last time. I want this to be filled with love and pleasure.  

I lean back and take off my vest top quickly. Niall just stares up at my stomach before sitting up and kissing my six pack. Yes, I somehow got a six pack, the jogging and exercising really did a good job for me. It sticks out weirdly and I think thats because of my damaged skin and scars. Niall doesn't seem to mind it at all. I push him down again, kissing his lips softly while un buttoning his shirt with my eyes closed. I dont know how I am doing it but I hope it gives Niall a good impression.

I fling his shirt on the ground, not really caring where it lands. I then attack his chest with my lips, sucking in diffrent places. I stop kissing his chest and pull his head down to connect our lips, softly. I break away and leave light kisses all down his neck, stopping at his sweet spot. I suck hard and hear a loud moan comes from Niall's mouth. I suck again and his back archs and he grinds his hips on mine. I can already feel his hard on underneath mine.

I grind down on him, causing a moan between both of us. I put my hand down and palm him through his jeans, teasing him. I keep kissing down his neck and onto his chest. He is a moaning mess underneath me. And I love it. I kiss down his abs and look up at him, the zipper of my jeans in my mouth ready to zip down. He nods eagerly and I would laugh right now if I wasnt as eager as he is. I zip them down and slide them down his skinny legs. He kicks them down onto the ground quickly. I laugh and connect my lips to his one last time. I break away and slide down his body. I let out hot breaths on his covered crotch, making him squirm underneath me.

"Liamm...please" Niall stutters, his head thrown back. I stroke the shape of his member, visible through his boxers. I lean into his ear, biting his earlobe and grinding my teeth on it. "You like that dont you?" I whisper, trying to sound sexy. He lets out heavy pants and just nods quickly at me.

I hover over his crotch again, breathing hot breaths on his crotch. I put my fingers underneath the top of his boxers, slowly peeling them down. His hard member springs up and slaps underneath his belly button. I look at it for a minute, admiring it's beauty. I rub my thumb over his tip which has pre cum on the top of it. Niall moans out loud again. I look up at him lowering my head down and he nods eagerly. I lick all the pre cum off his tip and then take him all in my mouth.

Niall's moans echo in the room as I deep throat him. I gag a little but that's not a suprise to me. Niall is quite big." Liamm I-I'm going to cum" Niall stutters out, moaning. I deep throat him again and next thing I know, niall's cum is sliding down my throat. I pull away and wipe my mouth before kissing him. "Your turn" Niall whispers, biting my ear lobe. Copycat. I nod at him. "Only if you want babe" I say, kissing his lips. He pulls away and sits up, pulling me up the bed. He pushes me back, kissing down my chest and six pack. He tugs off my jeans and lets out a gasp when he sees the wet stain on my white boxers.

"You're that sexy" I whisper and he looks up, licking his lip smiling. "I have never actually gave one before but I suppose you werent familiar with it either so I'll try but I apologize if its no good" Niall says, blushing. Cute. "With lips like yours, I would think different babe" I say winking at him hopefully giving him the boost of confidence he needs. He nods and lets out a heavy breath before pulling down my boxers. "You dont have to do it babe if you dont want too" I say truthfully, although I would love a blowjob right now off him.

"No, I want too. Just nervous" he says, shaking his head. I nod at him, giving him a reassuring smile. "I wont mind babe, try your best, can't do better than that" I say, stroking myself. I dont know, I just really felt the need too. He nods again and moves his head closer. I look down to watch him as he licks the tip off my member. I bite my lip to stop the moan coming out of my mouth. He looks up as he puts my whole tip in his mouth, licking around. I moan out loud, thrusting my hips for me. He stares me straight in the eye, taking as much as he can of me in his mouth. I moan again, throwing my head back, biting my lip. I thrust more into his mouth, causing him to gag. I feel his hands play with my balls, causing me to moan more. For a boy who is giving his first blowjob, he is doing a hella good job.

"I-im gonna come" I manage to say before I do. I look down at Niall, panting. He looks up and even though he has some of my cum, dripping out of his mouth he still looks innocent. How can someone manage to do that? "Was that ok?" Niall says, looking down blushing. I grab his jaw quickly, kissing him hard. I slide my tongue in, rubbing it against Niall's, ignoring the weird taste of cum. My own cum. How weird.

I pull away, breathless. "Does that answer your question?" I ask and he nods. "I love you" I whisper, leaning in to kiss him again. I lie him down again, hovering over him. I pull away and lean over to the drawer, taking the condom out. I get up, going over to my jeans to get the lube. "Where you going babe??" Niall asks and when I look at him, he is giving me pleading eyes. He must think I'm done. Little does he know, I havent even started yet. "Just getting something babe" I say, winking. "But you already have the con-" he says but stops when he sees the lube. "Where did you get that?"  He says, lifting an eyebrow at the tube.

"That would be telling" I say, winking and walking over to him. "I want you to feel less pain, more pleasure" I whisper, pulling away to see his face. He gives me a shocked look before smiling. "Don't worry, I wont hurt you. I would never want too" I say, pecking his lips. He smiles and nods. I put my hands over his knees, strecthing them apart. I pour some of the lube on my fingers and on his bum. He winces when I enter one finger in him. God, hes so tight. I thrust my finger in a bit more and Niall nods at me to add another. I know this will hurt more so I connect my lips to his before putting it in. He winces and tightens but then soon relaxes so I add another finger, sliding my tongue into his mouth. He tightens again but relaxes soon. He moans during the kiss and thrusts his hips in rhythm with my fingers so he's ready.

I pull them out and pull away from him, earning a grunt from him. I grab the condom and stroke it onto my member. I then put lube on it and on Niall's bum. I position the tip at Niall's hole and look up for permission. He nods eagerly, gripping onto the bed sheets. I push myself slightly into him so all my tip is in Niall. He jumps but I keep a hold of his hips softly. "You ok?" I ask, worried. I dont want to hurt him. He nods at me, biting his lip. I push myself more into him, slowly. He winces and I feel him tighten around me. I stop, looking at hm. I lift up his head, connecting his lips with mine. He kisses back, roughly. After a minute, we pull away and he puts his arms around my shoulders. "Move please" he says and I obey. I move slowly, my thrusts are long and short. Our moans mix in the air.

"Faster" he moans out and I move quicker. The sound of our moans and skin slapping skin is all that is heard in the room. "Yess Liam" Niall moans out, moving his hips so I can go deeper. I moan again, as I slam into him. "Yes,Yes,Yes" Niall shouts as I moan out. "Your so hot Niall" I say, thrusting hard into him. I put my hands on the headboard, rolling my hips into him. The headboard moves, slamming against the wall. "Fuck me, fuck me harder" Niall shouts out, scratching my back. It burns but feels good. I thrust, faster than before, making the bed bang against the wall loudly. "Uhhh Liamm Yes, Yes, Ahhh" Niall screams out before he sprays my chest with his cum.

I lean down, connecting my lips with his and just shoving my tongue in. I move it in the same rhythm  as my thrusts. I suck on his tongue, pulling away from him. Niall catches me by suprise by biting and pulling my lip. Me and Niall both moan out together before I cum inside of Niall. I grab his face, breathing out loud. "I fucking love you, Niall. I love you so much" I say, pulling our lips together. I pull out of him, slowly. "I know Liam. I love you too baby" Niall says, just before we fall asleep in each others arms.            

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 3.4K 22
Zayn Malik couldn't take it anymore. The stress, the tour, the expectations set for him by everyone but mostly he couldn't take the pretending. Nial...
19.1K 479 29
Niall Horan is new to school. Harry Styles is the bad boy of school. Niall instantly becomes friends with Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne. Liam and...
61.8K 933 26
Niall Horan is a teacher in this story. He is not a member of One Direction in this story, but the others do make apperances as other teachers or fri...
1.3K 28 16
Liam Payne is a new math teacher at the high school we're all the girls want it but they don't know that he is gay there's this one boy in his class...