BTS - BLACKPINK One-Shots [CL...

By Yoonworks

A compilation of both Blackpink stories with any ship and BTS stories with any ship. This is not a Blacktan... More

Share or Request
One-Shot In-house Writers
Rejecting You - Liskook
My One and Only Girl - JiRose
Pins and Needles - Kim Taehyung
Secret - Jin and Joy of RV
A BlackPink Birthday
Finding You - Jennie and Yoongi
I hate to love him - Yoonnie
Home - Chanrose (Noor7621)
혼례 (wedding) - Kim Namjoon
The One - ChanRose
It's You - Liskook
Perfect Life - Lizkook
Yours - TaeLice
Let's play tag a.k.a Unrequited Chasing - YoonRose
It's You (Lizkook) - Part 2
Last Breath - YoonRose
Lost and Found - JiRose
Hot's for you - TaeRose
A Hateful Love - Taennie
Long Flight - TaeRose (M)
Of Endings and Beginnings - TaeNnie
Untold Story - Hobi and Momo
Forbidden Love JiRosé
Hold On - Taennie
Keepsake - JinSoo
All of me - YoonRose
Just One More Night - TaeRosé
Regrets - JiRose
Seeing is believing - JinSoo
how NOT to be a good girlfriend - YoonNie
Perfect Strangers - RoseKook
leave me and don't come back pt 1- HopeRose
leave me and don't come back pt. 2 - HopeRose
The Barista - TaeRose
Hustle - RoseKook
Flowers for you - LisKook
The Barista Part II - TaeRose
Stupid Secret - JenKook
is this the part? - JiRose
Pleasure Assistant - TaeRose
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 1
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 2
Illusion - YoonNie (Epilogue)
Enemies - NamJen
Have a Good Day - JiRose
White Roses - Bp Rosé × Exo Sehun
Drunk Call - NamJen
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life - JinSoo
Today - JiRosé
The Vague Arranged Blind Date - rosekook
Miles Away From Loving You - TaeNnie
Consequence - LisKook
Never Again - JinSoo
Consequence Part Two: Permission - LisKook
Yoon's Appreciation
Complicated Choices - TaeNnie
Make Love - TaeRosé
My Model - RoseKook
Daddy's princess - ChanRose
Gummy Boy Next Door - YoonRose
Meaningful Kiss - TaeRose
Just a little bit of your heart - YoonRosé
Break Free - RoseKook
Sleepy - NamJen
March 28th, 2018 - JiRose
MY ANGEL | Suho and Jisoo
You Never Walk Alone - LisKook
Body - TaeRose
Fake Love - Min Yoongi
March 28th, 2018 - Clarity - JiRose
My Last Goodbye - JiRose
I'm Back - TaeRose
Perfectly Imperfect - JiRose
March 28th, 2018 - Closure - JiRose
My Star - YoonLice
Those tears - JiRosé
Toy - Rosékook
Mine - JinSoo
The Undelivered Truth - NamJen
Without You - Jinsoo
Ending Scene - Mingyu and Rosé
Window Shopping -LisKook
First Love - YoonNie
Next Time - YoonLice
Red - Rosekook
The Truth Untold - TaeLice
HOMEWRECKER - JiRose
Remember - JinSoo
Our stars / Jisoo x Taehyung
The Last Luna

Consequence: The Final Part - LisKook

5.1K 140 20
By Yoonworks

tanbzz heard your please so here is the final part of Confession.

By the way, I've been seeing the comments. Please refrain from forcing the writer to continue it or add an additional chapter. She was already kind enough to share her story. Don't make her lose interest in writing. Or at least be kind about it.

Additionally, I'm putting up a WARNING ⚠. You should know what it meant. :)

----

"I heard they pushed back your comeback?" My company decided to change our comeback schedule. They didn't want us to have a comeback at the same time as BTS. They need to do this because to make a comeback is always expensive. They won't to take a risk.

"It was your fault." I said jokingly, just to tease him. I know it wasn't his fault. I just love to tease him. Don't blame me. His members also did that all the time.

"You can't blame me! I'm not the one with the schedule." He was defending himself.

Jungkook is taking me home. Before he took me to my dorm as usual every time he drives me home, he took the longest route. I'm not complaining except if we had an early schedule the next day.

"I'm glad, actually." I told him. If Jungkook know our comeback concept, he is going to flip out. It's going to be so funny to see him angry but I'm not going to tell him. He can see it by himself when we got our comeback.

"Huh? Why?" He was confused. No, not gonna tell him.

"Jungkook, are you seriously going to take me home?" I asked him.

"Do you want to go home?"

"Not yet. Can we to go our spot?" I can tell that he was holding back his smile after I said that.

"Ya! Stop smiling! You looked creepy right now." I slapped his thigh.

"What? I'm not smiling." Liar. The corner of his lips was moving upward.

"You are but you're holding it back! I know where your mind is going." He gave me his grin.

"Stop grinning. You look ugly." I told him.

"You're the one that's ugly. I can't even stand looking at you." He said.

I prepared myself to hit him but I lost to him. He grabbed my hand first to put my hand on his thigh.

"Don't move." He talked to my hand while pointing at it.

"I can move it, you know." I touched him. It twitched when I touch it. It was barely a touch. I just tease him with my finger. Moving my finger through its length.

"Babe.... we're not there yet." He said it without pushing my hand away. He grabbed his steering wheel with his both hands. I can see his knuckles turned white.

"We'll be there soon." I said. I put a little pressure to my touch.

"Lisa.... I think we should wait..." He gulped. "Until we get there.."

"Baby, it's dangerous." Jungkook said. He didn't pushed my hand away but he locked his jaw. I pulled down his zipper. I pushed my hand inside his pants. He jumped when I pulled it out.

"Oh my god..." He said.

"Okay, I'll stop." I pouts. I pulled my hand away from him.

"No! No no no no no no no! Don't stop, goddamnit!" He said.

"But... you told me.. that was dangerous." I said using my aegyo voice.

"Yes. I know but you can't stop now. Please, baby.. pleaseeeee..... I'm losing my mind here." I saw the road in front of us.

"We almost there." I told him.

"I swear Lisa if you don't put your hand on me, you're going to pay for it." I was contemplated.

"Promise me first."

"What??!! What do you want from me?"

"Drive safely."

"Babe, you have a Jeon Jungkook as your boyfriend for a reason. Baby, pleaseeeee.. You're killing me."

I put my hand on him. He exhaled right away. I moved my hand through its length. Pumping it. Not long after, we arrived.

"We're here." He said. He pulled a break on his car. He moved to the back seat. He pulled down his pants once he sits.

"Come here." He orders. He gave me his hand to help me move. I grabbed his hand and the car headrest to move to the back.

He positioned me on his lap straddling him. After he satisfied with my position, he grabbed my head and kissed me.

The reason I don't want him to kiss me when we're not alone because of the way he kissed me. He kissed me like he wants to swallow my whole face. His kissed me with passion. The moment he puts his mouth on me, my whole body turns into mush.

The first time he did it, it was slow and gentle because he hesitated. Our first kiss become a memory after that because his kiss doesn't feel the same anymore.

He yanked my hair to abuse my neck. He kissed. He licked. He bites. Careful enough not to leave a mark. I put my hands on his hair. Holding him there.

"Lisa..." he called me. "I need you to open your pants."

"Can you do it instead? I don't think I can move, Jungkook." He laughed at me softly. He lifted my waist giving him some space to pull my pants along with my underwear. Once it's gone, he puts me back to my position.

He lifted my blouse. He unclipped my bra. It's my babies turn to get attack. He gave them the same treatment and some hands action. Kissed. Licked. Bites. Sucked. Squeeze. Pinched.

"Babe.. can you give me the condom? It's between the front seats." He told me. My hand was wondering around but i can't find it.

"It's inside the console, baby. You have to open it." He told me while smirking. He looked so proud at himself with the way i acted. No shit, Sherlock. You made me lose my mind here. If I'm not naked, I'll wipe that smirk out of his face. It's good that you're cute, Jeon Jungkook. But in this moment, I didn't think that he is cute at all. No, not cute at all. Get it together, Lisa!

I opened the console box. I gave him the condom once I found it. He tore it open with his teeth. He started putting it on himself. Nope! Never get old. How many times he did it in the past. He made himself look good enough to eat.

"Do you need some help with that?" I asked him. He looked like he didn't want to wait anymore.

"No, baby.. I'm fine. It just.... I can't holding it back any longer." He puts his hand between my legs. He groaned after he found out how he made me feel. "Babe, you're soaking wet. Can I put it in?"

I can only nodded my head because his hand is still in there. Rubbing me.

He lifted my waist. He moved me to the right angle. He slides it in. He moaned when he was inside of me. He leaned down on his seat. Looking into my eyes.

"I'm done with us getting caught. The car will move, if I'm the one who is moving. Can you move, babe?" He said.

"But.. I never.. it was always you that..." I was scared. Jungkook know that I was scared. Jungkook lifted his body to get closer to me. He pecked my lips. Three times. I counted. He puts some pressure with his last peck. Taking it longer than before.

"I'll help you. I'm here, Lisa. You're with me." He caresses my waist when he said that to me softly. "You need to move, Lisa. You're warm and so soft. I can't hold it back any longer. I want us to come together. Can you move now, baby?"

"Alright. But... don't go too far. Stay like this with me."

"I'll be here. I won't go anywhere, Lisa." I started to move my hips. He watched me the whole time. He never leaned down again. He keeps his hands on my waist. Holding me steady. I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Baby, I'm close." Jungkook told me.

"Me too.. Jungkook..." I moaned.

"Pick up the pace, babe." His voice sounds urgent. He can't control himself anymore.

I shakes my head. I can't talk again. It feels so good. Jungkook seems impatient. He was losing control.

"Never mind. I'll do it." He picked up the pace by lifting my body up and down. On hand on my waist and his other hand was squeezing my butt. I screamed his name when I come. He followed right after me.

We stayed like that for awhile until our breathing becomes steady. Jungkook puts his forehead on my shoulder and I leaned my head to his. My hand was massaging his scalp.

"Jungkook..." I called him.

"Mmmm..." He lifted his head to see me. He looked so cute when he is sleepy.

"How do you know about his place? I think I never asked you that."

"Seokjin Hyung." My eyes went wide. "Not Seokjin Hyung but his friend. His friend used to come here. Seokjin Hyung told me."

"You talked to him about this? YOU TALKED TO HIM ABOUT US HAVING mmmmpfh....." He kissed me. He kissed so softly like the first time he did it to me. He never did that before. What changed?

"Jungkook, we can't do it again. Why do you kiss me again? We don't have time for that."

"You're right. I'm hard right now." He puts his hand on my face to caress my lips with his thumb. "But you're going home."

I looked at him. He looked at me differently since we were at Jimin and Hoseok's. He went to my boss to ask his permission because he want to date me. The way he treated me tonight. Oh my god! No way. Hell no. I think he is.... no no no no no no no..... I think too much... It can't be... could it be? How?

"I am. I'm going home." I hugged him to get rid of my thoughts and he hugged me back. It also to distract me from how I'm feeling right now. Jeon Jungkook, what's on your mind?

"Let's get you home then." Jungkook said.

----------

My note:

You asked for this.. I didn't want to do it because I know it's going to be like this...

But it came to me.. and then I started to write it.. and then I can't stop.. and then it's done..

Please don't be mad at me.. I'm freaking out right now..

I'm done with this, guys.. Please don't ask for me to add another part.. If I add another part, it's not going to be the same anymore..

Sooo I love you, guys.. thank you for reading it.. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 13.8K 57
⚠️ INSTAGRAM THEMED ⚠️ DISCONTINUED ⚠️ In which Taehyung is a famous Actor/model and Jungkook is his #1 Fanboy. [this may be a vkook fic but contains...
339 13 10
A book of BTS ships! ©leiux1en
1.7K 26 12
10 different stories, 7 horny bunnies, 10 places. Different ships. 10 one shots created by our members.
993 15 10
just one story part shots based on the collection of my songs🤭❤ TAEKOOK JIKOOK VMIN JIHOPE SOPE NAMJIN NAMKOOK JINHOPE VHOPE TAEGI KOOKMIN HOPEKOOK ...