(Discontinued) The Beautiful...

נכתב על ידי BaniZuku16

Naruto is a beautiful young man who deals with neglect and abuse from both the village and his family.When he... עוד

Chapter 1:It's only a Nightmare
Chapter 3:Harem/Team Placements/Introductions
Decisions.
Chapter 3: The song of the broken soul
Characters!
Chapter 4: The real test/Moving to a new home/Change
Chapter 5: A mission to the Wave!/I'm here/Doll
thank you!
Chapter 6:Chunin Exams 1/Only I know/Good time
again nothing
Nothing to see here
pfft nothing again
yeeeeah
Chapter 7:Chunin exams2/Behind that smile/Hidden sins
Tag cuz im a evil bitch
Tags......AGAIN
again......tag
Chapter 8:Chunin exams 3/The Monsters that hide/Changes
Awards!
OH MAH GAWD GUYS
I hate myself 😑 For Dawn
CHRISTMAS!
Gift from me to you
I look like im 12
❤💋💋💋Yay!Its New Years!!💋💋💋❤
Requested Chapter.ShinoNejiNaru
Its me and my face
Chapter 9: It all changes/ Pain
Please Read
new story idea
Yay! Its out!

Chapter 2:Exams!/Making new Friends

9.6K 252 140
נכתב על ידי BaniZuku16

I don't know,I just put up that random pic XD
ANYWAYS,LET'S BEGIN WITH THE STORY SHALL WE!

Normal P.O.V (ya know what?since putting P.O.V is longer and waste my time,I'll just put : instead)

Naruto and Kurama were patiently waiting for the exams to begin as they watched everyone take their turn.Then,a pale boy with black hair and wearing mostly black decided to walk up to them with a fake smile.

"Hello there,I'm Sai.Nice to meet you two"Sai said stretching out his arm towards the blonde.Naruto looked up and then offer a kind smile."Nice to meet you too Sai,I hope we can be friends"Naruto replied happily.

"Yes of course,why don't you join me.I think that don't want to sit beside the emo over there."Sai said and pointed towards the Raven beside the duo.Naruto looked over and giggled gaining a few boys' attention."Okay,let's go Kurama."Naruto said hopped of Kurama's lap and started walking towards the pale boy's seat.

Time skip to Naruto's turn

"Naruto Kistune Uzumaki!"Iruka exclaimed.Naruto git up and walked up to the front of the class."Now Naruto,please do a henge,a clone and your own type of jutsu."Iruka said"Hai sensei"Naruto replied and henged into the first hokage getting many shocked expressions from everyone.He then made four shadow clones.

"And for the jutsu."Naruto said as he transferred wind,water,earth,lighting and fire to his hand and it formed in a sphere."Elemental style:Rasen-shuriken!"He said as he held it above his head.Everyone sat there in amazement,shock,fear and some with a small touch of lust in their gaze.

'Just amazing,'Sai thought as he watched the blonde smile and giggle.

"KAWAII!!!!!!"Most of the class shouted making Naruto tilt his head in utter confusion.This caused them to have a nosebleed,even the almighty Sasuke Uchiha.
"Alright everyone calm down.Naruto you're free to choose a headband you like."Iruka gestured.Naruto went over and took up a black forehead and tied it around his head making his bangs fall over it.

"Now in a month you will be assigned to a genin team.Since there are two many of you,I'll have to make a team of six this year."Iruka said and dismissed the class.

The votes are in guys,

KuraNaru:6
SaiNaru:12
KuraSaiNaru:10

I asked some of my friends of watt pad and got some good replies.One even said SasuNaru but I was like "Oh hell no"anyways.

Katsumi-chan and Hanami-chan out!
Bye!

-tellmeouran you get your update.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

163K 2.5K 40
{reconsider to be rewritten}Uzumaki Naruto is a cheerful, naive boy and a prankster. little that people know that he is a special Anbu and the assass...
77.6K 2.5K 21
-Completed it as far as I could- I've given up on it. _ HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY @Pink_Tuffel_ They met by coincidence. One is chained to the village, th...
6.8K 361 20
Following the conclusion of the Fifth Shinobi War, Sasuke is horrified to find out he's tasked with the daunting responsibility of contributing to th...
207K 5.8K 10
CURRENTLY EDITING 1/9 "No one would care, right?" Is what Naruto thinks everyday. After having no one in life that cared for him, Naruto had thoughts...