The S&S Fan Thoughts

By Theasianfanrants

Just a book for Storm and Silence readers who want to read some funny reviews and a S&S fan freaking out in r... More

Intro
37. Is your Pulse Working my Love? (Review)
38. Take Over Negotiations (review)
Does my English teacher like S&S?
39. The Announcement (review)
S&S Fanart Reminder
40. A Flapdoodle in the Snow (Review)
Mr. Ambrose and Lilly Labels
41. All is Fair in Love and Carrots (Review)
The Future of S&S
42. Dark Promises (Review)
43. Insignificant Other (Review)
Why there isn't a New Review
44. First or Foremost (Review)
45. Silence Broken, Words Spoken (Review)
How to get free Ambrose's POV chapters
46. Love in the Moonlight (Review)
Important! Read below
New chapters...
Storm and Silence Party Time!
47. Wrapping Things Up (Review)
Continuation of this book...

What the Book Covers and Titles Actually Mean Pt.1

40 1 0
By Theasianfanrants

This first part will be dedicated to a timeline. If you are confused on why a timeline is here please go back and read the chapter right before this. Also please note that if an Ambrose POV is going on at the same time as Lilly's I put his first as I find it easier to read his chapter first and then move onto Lilly's. (I put pictures here but if wattpad isn't allowing you to see them I also wrote the names)

1.

Before the Storm: Okay so this is the first in the chronological series. It is not the first that Rob Thier has written however it is the first that happened in story. This short story takes place in America before the events of the first book. I will not go into detail as some of you may have not read it yet.

2.

Ambrose POV: His chapter takes place right before the begining and a little into the event of Storm and Silence. It shows how Mr. Ambrose first came to England after being away for an extremely long time.

3.

Storm and Silence: The main book. I'm sure that you all have read this. If you haven't why are you even here?

4.

Ambrose POV Titles are a Waste of Ink: This one comes right before the events of In the Eye of the Storm. The other Ambrose POV for this book comes later.

5.

In the Eye of the Storm Ch.1-Mid Ch.26: This covers how the duo went to Egypt. Now the events go up to mid Ch. 26 because this is where the events of the next POV take place. If you are confused unto why I am doing this please reference the first paragraph of this chapter.

5.

Ambrose POV They still are: This explains how he felt during the sandstorm. It is so adorable and I highly recommend you read it.

6.

In the Eye of the Storm Mid Ch.26- Ch.34: This is the rest of the book. It's so awesome and like I love Captain Carter. Honestly I don't really know what to say. Next!

7.

Silent Night: This short story takes place before Silence is Golden and after In the Eye of the Storm. We know this because on Radish it shows it as the next series number; 3. Also like it came out before Silence is Golden and because Eye of the Storm continues immediately where we left off it had to be between these two books. This book does not continue immediately where we left off.  Anyways so yeah this is so cute and its about Christmas and cuteness.

8.

Silence is Golden Ch.1- Ch.4: Okay so honestly I kind of am running out of things to write underneath. Like I don't really need to do a summary as I am not doing a review. Yeah but third main book in the series. That's all you need to know.

9.

Ambrose POV A Royal Waste of Time: This is about how Amby was feeling when he was at the Royal Wedding. All of us were wishing it was them who were getting married though.

10.

Silence is Golden Ch.4- Ch.23: Okay so they go to the jungle and stuff. Then Lilly decides it would be great to start stripping. (Wait did I just summarize the entire book right there?)

11.

Ambrose POV Sartorial Rationing: Basically what Rik was thinking when she started stripping. Sartorial means relating to dress. AHAHA I see what you did there Sir Rob!

12.

Ambrose POV The Methods of Miss Lillian Linton: Yup another chapter. Not that I'm complaining or anything! But I just wanted to point out how he called her MISS Lillian Linton. Thank you for coming out to my Ted Talk.

13.

Silence is Golden Ch.23- Ch.46: It's the rest of the book! I am seriously running out of things to say because I want to sleep!

14.

Silence Breaking: And we are here! Currently since this is not officially finished on Wattpad there are not Amby chapters. I will update this timeline in the future when they are released.

15.

Hunting for Silence: Right now as of May 2nd 2018 this is the most recent installment into the series. We do not have access to many chapters yet as practically all are not written yet. I cannot wait for this to drop!

Anyways to keep tally...

5 official books (done and undone)

2 short stories

6 POV chapters

-----------

This is the end of the most current timeline as of May 2nd 2018. I will update this later and I promise to have a review out soon. But seriously this took a ton of work. Like this was way too many pictures. But I seriously had been wanting to do this for a really long time. 

I'm going to sleep

------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.8K 35
These characters belong to RobTheir. Before reading this story, read his books, Storm and Silence, In the Eye of the Storm, and Silence is Golden, o...
6K 386 19
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Completed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is a FANFICTION story Credit goes to Robert Thier T...
22.3K 960 4
Lillian Linton almost thought that her life so far couldn't be any better. Almost. And there was a single person behind her reasoning. Mr. Rikkard...
292K 11.9K 4
The tables are turned: having magically stopped aging in the 19th century, Lilly Linton is no longer the secretary slaving for cold, stone-faced busi...