Dark Corner // Harry Styles

By cutie_cake_harry

She's just a girl who has an amazing voice. But just didn't have the looks. So when someone steals her voice... More

Dark Corner
Chapter 1 nagging songs
Chapter 2 Dinner Tail
Chapter 3 only friend
Chapter 4 Judge By Looks
Chapter 5 Lifts Suck
Chapter 7 To Many Problems To Solve
Chapter 8 Aparently My Bully
Chapter 9 Scar Stories
Chapter 10 Bad Kept Secrets
Chapter 11 Imagine Naked
Chapter 12 Going Out In Public
Chapter 13 Insecurities
Chapter 14 A Huge Mess
Chapter 15 She Is Gone
Chapter 16 Beautiful
Chapter 17 Forgiving Is Easy
Chapter 18 Hold Me Tight
Chapter 19 Revealed Feelings
Chapter 20 My Scars
Chapter 21 Being Loved For Real Now
Chapter 22 The Ugly Truth
Chapter 23 Stage Drama
Chapter 24 Things Do Come Back
Chapter 25 Wrong Room
Chapter 26 Lost Love
Chapter 27 Frozen At Night
Chapter 28 Gone Mad
Chapter 29 Hospital Fiasco
Chapter 30 Like You
Epilogue Leave Me

Chapter 6 A Real Date?

64 4 0
By cutie_cake_harry

Harry looked at me disgust, I sighed and tried to hold back the glare I was about to send his way. Sam pulled my arm, "come on." she whined. I saw Alex and Niall talking. Alex saw me and waved.

I waved a small wave back before I was pulled away. "I have no idea what to wear, and that girl won't help me unless it's for the show or an interview or some sorts."

"who's that girl?" I asked her, Sam stamped her feet and pointed towards Flora's door. "You mean Flora, just tell her it's for a date, she might understand." I shurgged, I was about to walk away when Sam pulled me back.

"I told her it was for a date, she glared at me, told me to get some respect and that I shouldn't come back." If Flora was being like that, I couldn't get more from her.

"I'll help you, I'm around Flora all the time, I know how things work." Sam smiled, but it was unsure like she didn't trust me. "trust me." I pulled her to the dressing room.

"this is amazing." Sam smiled at the outfit I made her wear. "now my make-up." she shove me out of the room and I stumbled out. I sighed and saw Alex and Niall still talking. Niall frowned at what Alex told him.

"what are you two doing?" I cooed, they looked up and they told me to sit with them. I sat in between Niall and Alex, Harry passed by and shot me a nasty glare.

"you look lovely Sam." I heard him say. I imagined her blush, she always had a thing for guys, but she didn't reply, I looked at her, her eyes held fear.

she held her finger up, telling Harry to wait. I felt my phone fibrate. "yes?" I asked, knowing this was Sam. "I can't do this, I'm way to nervous."

"I'll come right away." I walked to the other entrance of the dressing roomn, seeing as Harry was in front of the other.

"what's wrong?" I asked. "did you forget something? lost something? did something happen!?" I panicked.

"no, I just can't do this, I couldn't even say thank you to him." she panicked. "please, help me." she begged, I sighed and nodded.

"alright, I'll help, we can do the trick again. Have you got something for in your ear, I'll talk and you repeat." she nodded trying to calm herself down, she looked through one of her dressers.

"it's from when I was looking for solutions with the mic trick. The first time you know." she told me, I nodded and called her on my phone. this could work. she smiled and stepped out side.

"you still look lovely." Harry said, I hate him, he's so cocky, thinking he's amazing.

"thank you, you look very handsome yourself." I let her say, I mentally gagged. I would never call him handosme. that's what happened! it was a dream, I was sleep walking. he would never be nice to me. I'm so stupid for thinkning it was real. For thinking he could be nice to me.

"shall we go?" He asked.

"of course we shall." I let her say. I heard them walk away and I quickly followed, hearing clearly through the phone what was happening. wait how was I going to get to the restaurant.

"Sam, don't talk while being in the car. I might not be hearing you." I told her. I could only hope she knew what to do and not repeat me.

I got to my car and followed theirs. Harry tried to make conversation but Sam didn't reply. I smiled, serves him right, he's just stupid.

"table for Styles." Harry said, I followed behind them and the lady at the front stopped me. "reservations?" she asked.

"I don't have a reservation, but I would pay extra to get a table like right now." I told her, she agreed if I gave her fifty dollars, and she gave me a table in the back.

I saw Harry take a seat, not even pulling her chair out so she could sit. He's such a jerk. "so Sam, tell me, how do find touring the world?" He faked interest.

"it's amazing how we get to tour the world in general, seeing the diffrennt places." I let her say. "I mean, the cultures you get to see, the achtecture, no one gets such a chance and don't get me started on the fans." I let her say. "how about you? you're with four best friends."

A smile found it's way on Harry's face thinking about his friends. "it's nice just hanging around with four of your best mates, experiencing these things with them, and then we have the crew." he sighed.

the waiter ordered their drinks same with me, I ordered some water same with Harry. Sam got a Coke, Harry looked at her like she was mad. Like a girl can't drink Coke in front of a guy, what a jerk.

"so what did you think of France?" Harry asked her.

"Well, I went to The Louvre, which was amazing, I couldn't see everything. it was huge. and I went to the Eiffel tower with Scar. You?"

"me and the lads went shopping and we just goofed around, we went to the Eiffel tower too and I'm still waiting for a kiss there." he looked down at his glass of water shyly. I grunted.

"tell me, why is Scarlett even with you? and tell me the truth Sam." he said sternly. Sam gave him a small smile. I'm still not sure if she can or can not speak to him.

"she's my friend, I've heard Eleanor went with you on tour for Louis, or maybe a friend of yours joined the tour, why can't Scarlett come." I said a bit angry.

"why do you ask Harry, don't you like her?" I hope he at least lies about me, just for Sam.

"I really don't like her." he confessed. "she's disgusting, and you're way to pretty for her. it should be illigal for someone like her to be around someone like you." he said in disgust.

"lets not talk about her." I let Sam say, and they didn't or we didn't, I'm not really sure. But we talked I even laughed a few times. I heard him laugh way to many times, I'm really not sure what's wrong with him.

"I had a great time Harry, honestly." I let Sam say, and I wasn't really sure if I meant it, because he's honestly a comeplete ass, but when he's not acting like an ass he can be nice actually or at least less of an ass.

"I had too Sam, really. I thought you would be talking about yourself and clothing and how popular you are, but you're something different Sam." he started to lean in and kissed her cheek. "thank you." he told her.

"now I'm going to bring you to your hotel room." he told her, she giggled and I waited here outside the restaurnt. the car ride was silent again and Harry asked a few questions when he came back. when I heard the door shut, I stood up but it began pouring.

"are you serious." I exclaimed, someone ran into me making me fall on my behind. "I'm so sorry, are you alright?" I looked up and saw this guy with black hair and brown eyes.

"I'm fine." I stood up and brushed the dirt off, which was hard to do as I'm wet. "are you alright? I nocked you over pretty hard." he said, I shurgged.

"I'm fine really." I told him.

"you see, It started raining and I was just taking a walk and I don't like getting wet." he laughed seeing as we were both drenched right now. "I'm lost righ now too." he looked down.

"let me take you, I'm with a car, please." I took his hand and pulled him towards my car. I opened the door for him and he got in and I ran around the car to the other side and got in too.

he rubbed his hands, he seemed really cold. I turned the heater on and he smiled at me, he flinched slightly when he saw me. I frowned knowing this would happen.

"I'm Calum, and you are?" he asked extending his hand. I took it and shook it.

"Scarlett, but you can call me Scar or what ever you want, you can also just call me Scarlett." I blushed quickly starting the car. I heard Calum's laugh.

"you're not from here right?" I asked him, he shook his head no.

"nope, I'm from Australia, Sydney." He told me, I nodded. "I'm from Cheltenham." I said,

"cool, so what are you doing here in New York?" he asked as I turned the corner.

"uh.. I'm here with a friend, she's here for her job and I'm supporting her I guess." I told him the lie we would tell everbody. "you?"

"I'm here for a job meeting or something. I'm here with three other friends and we're all really excited about this job." a smile grew on his face.

"awsome, so what are you guys doing then?" I asked interessted.

"You know One Direction?"

"sadly." I told him honeslty, this made Calum laugh, thinking I was joking.

"well, my friends and I have a band and we have this opportunity to tour with them after their concert here in New York, we will be opening for them, and what's more excting about this. The Where We Are tour is going the same way as the one from Samantha, you know her?"

"that's amazing, really, and yes I know Samantha believe me. so what are you called?" I asked him, he seemed really nice and maybe he would think I'm nice and we could be friends and stuff.

"5 Seconds Of Summer," he said so proudly that it made me smile.

"can you sing for me, or do you only play an intrument?" I asked.

"well we all sing, only we have a lead singer, and I play bass. and of course I want to sing for you."

"don't stop doing what you're doing, cause ever time you move to the beat it gets harder for me and you know it know it know it."

he sang really beautiful. I pulled up at my hotel and applauded for him. he smiled at me. "can you sing?" he asked.

"I'm a bit insecure about my voice, but I wouldn't say I break glass with my voice." Calum laughed again.

"hey, you're at my hotel, how did you know I stayed here?" he asked.

"I'm staying here too, so I guess it's just a coincidence." he laughed and we both got out of the car, quickly rushing inside.

"it was nice meeting you Calum, I hope to see you another time." I smiled and waved before going into the lift leaving Calum behind.

I nocked on Sam's door and she opened a big smile on her face. "he is amazing, he wanted to go out with me again and I said yes of course and he made me laugh so hard and he's amazing"she gushed.

"did you know he has a sibling called Gemma?"

"yeah I was there, I asked him that, kind of." I said smiling back at her, mimicking her excitment.

"oh yeah, forgot about you, well I'm going to sleep. bye." she waved. "oh." she opened the door only her head sticking out. "on our next date you need to wear something so he can't recognize you." she told me.

really? no thank you. I shook my head and walked towards my room, I tried to opened the door but it didn't work with the key I had. I pulled on the door when a note fell out.

"you better sleep on the floor, filth." I frowned, under at the note there stood a small H, probaly standing for Harry. the di.ck. I could hit him straight across the face.

I ran a hand through my hair frustrated. "Scarlett, are you alright?" I turned towards Niall, and nodded. "someone or something locked me out." I confessed.

"you can sleep with me. oh god no, I meant to say that you can sleep in my room." he laughed nervously.

"yeah I got that, can I really sleep at yours?" I asked, he nodded and I followed behind him. "where were you headed anyway?" I asked him.

"I heard someone on the hallway so I went to look and you were there." he let me into his room and I sat down on the couch.

"Scarlett, can you sing for me?"

AN: sorry for the long wait and everything. I want to make clear that Scarlett is actually ugly, but nothing a bit of make-up can't fix ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 4.1K 30
A girl who felt she was invisible to the whole world. Calls her self Ms. Invisibility. She's pretty. She loves music. She knows One direction. But wh...
74.7K 1K 33
It's a classic case of girl meets player. Player meets girl. But will Harry be a player for long ? Will he fall for Jenny ? Does he jump on that roll...
353K 8.2K 59
They went to the same school. She was just like any other normal teenage girl in high school. He on the other hand wasn't like any other teenage boy...
17.9K 666 31
Some Secrets are better untold...... *FINISHED*