๐–๐„๐‘๐„๐–๐Ž๐‹๐… ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐€๐๏ฟฝ...

By chaIamett

โ I fear no monsters for no monsters I see. For all this time, the monster had been me. โž ... More

โ˜…ๅฝก werewolf in manhattan
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
- alternate dimension bonus chapter

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ

4.7K 231 121
By chaIamett

CHAPTER THIRTY
( lightwolf, part iii )

Magnus knocked on the door to the guest bedroom repeatedly. "Jackson, I know things didn't go according to my plan yesterday and I understand if you want to stay here. I'll tell Isabelle and Clary that you didn't want to come," Magnus said softly, hoping he would come out of the room.

He sighed when he didn't hear a response. He was about to leave but stopped and pressed his ear against the door when he heard a shuffle of clothes being put on. "Jax?" he asked again, wondering what the hell the werewolf was doing this time.

He was about to use his magic but then the door opened, revealing Jax who was already well dressed in a suit Isabelle had picked for him if he decided to come.

Magnus looked at him in surprise, "You're dressed." But it sounded more like a question than a statement.

Jax rolled his eyes and went back inside his room to search for the matching tie. "Of course I am, you didn't expect me to mope around all day, do you?"

"That's exactly what I was expecting actually. Wait, does that means you're still going to try and make Lightwolf appen?" Magnus asked hopefully.

Jax stopped searching for a while and turned to face the warlock. "I know he feels what I feel. His reaction yesterday only proving my point. I'm not going to give him up just yet."

"Fantastic!" Magnus clapped his hands together. "So what's your plan?"

"I'm gonna crash the wedding."

hings were silent for a while before Magnus burst out laughing. Jax payed no attention to him as he finally found the tie and quickly went to stand in front of a mirror to put it on.

"I'm sorry, but I thought I heard you say 'crash the wedding'," Magnus said in between laughs.

"Yes, that's exactly what I said," Jax said casually.

All humor fade away from the warlock's face. "You're serious? That's your plan?" he asked incredulously.

"Considering I just came up with the idea five minutes ago, that's the best one I've gt."

Jax striaghtened out his suit before walking out the room, Magnus trailing behind him in a confused manner. "Listen Magnus, in life, there are three ways to get things done: the right way, the wrong way, and the Jax Harper way."

"Isn't that still the wrong way?"

"Yeah, but it's faster," Jax grinned innocently.

Magnus rolled his eyes in annoyance, follwing the werewolf as he paced around the apartment gathering god knows what-even stopping at the fridge for a good three minutes just to check if his hair was sticking out in weird places. "But there will be guards all over the entrance. They will make sure that there will be no interruptions during the wedding. You'll never make it inside," Magnus pointed out.

"Ah, and that's where my fabulous warlock friend will come in handy," he said with a cheek wink. He grabbed agnus by his suit and dragged him out the door, they needed to be on their way or it'll be too late.

"Now let's get a move on. I have a groom to steal."

• • •

If it wasn't for the flowers decorating the banquet doors, Jax would've thought that this was the entrance to Fort Knox.

Jax and Magnus peeked from around the corner to see a hoard of guards standing by. "I hate to break itu to you, Jackson. But I think you couldn't get in there even if you have an invite or wearing a wedding dress," Magnus scoffed, pulling Jax back round the corner so he wouldn't be seen. "So what's your plan now?"

"Easy, get rid of the guards."

"And how exactly are you going to do that?"

Jax grinned and extended his claws.

"Wha-no! You're not going to kill anyone!" Magnus whisper yelled, making Jax pout in dissappointment. "You can't just kill people then crash the wedding and just expect the groom to fall head over heels with you convered in blood."

The werewolf sighed, but Magnus had a point. "Well can't you just, I don't know make them disappear?"

"I'm not a magician, Jackson."

"Yes, but what you are is a warlock and if you won't let me kill them, then you better figure out another plan real soon because the love of my life could be saying 'I do' anytime now!" Jax said through his gritted teeth rather impatiently.

"Oh, alright, just give me a minute-"

"We don't have a minute!" Jax yelled and pushed the warlock round the corner, immediately getting the attention of the guards.

Magnus stumbled on his feet before he clearedd his throat and fixed up his suit. "Well, hello gentlemen," he say with a nervous smile. The guards said nothing but two of them slowly approached the warlock. "Please, there's no need for that, I come in peace," Magnus said with both of his hands in the air. But he flicked his wrist at the very last minute and the two guards were sent flying to the side.

A couple more came at him but all it took was a snap of his fingers and they stopped in his tracks. Trusting the warlock to handle this situation, Jax took advantage of it and made a run towards the entrance of the banquet hall.

The sound of the doors slamming open echoed throughout the hall.

Lydia's hand paused midair, just as she was about to draw the rune on Alec's wrist. The bride and groom to be looked towards the door, only to see the all too familiar cursed werewolf appearing. If Jax noticed the shocked looks and quiet mutters of the crowd, he didn't show any indication he cared as he kept his eyes trained on Alec only.

"What's that werewolf doing here?" Maryse hissed, looking back and forth between her son and Jax.

"Izzy, did Alec invite Jax?" Jace whispered to the Lightwood girl.

"I did," she said with a smile but then chuckled and shook her head. "But I didn't think he'd show."

Alec didn't move, didn't continue on with the process and when Maryse saw the lack of response from her son, she stood up from her seat. "Jax, leave this wedding now," she ordered, making her way towards him.

Jax started walking as well but merely raised a hand at the woman, not taking his eyes off Alec. "This is between me and your son. I'll leave if he asks me too but you stay out of this."

Jax stood there, in the middle of the aisle, staring right at the man who has stolen his heart. It's not like he had prepared a speech for this but for for the first time in his life, Jax was at a loss for words. He didn't know what to say, but he didn't have to. Jax watched as Alec took a deep breath and exchanged a few quick words with Lydia, who nodded with a smile.

Then Alec turned around and walked down the small set of stairs, loosening his tie as he did so. The two never broke eye contact, the world around them turned to nothing but a blur as the only thing that mattered right now was each other.

"Alec, what are you doing?" Maryse asked, not believing that her only son, the one who always did as he was told is about to ruin his own wedding.

"Enough," Alec replied sternly. He didn't even bother looking at his mother, not looking away from Jax for one second. He was fueled by determination, the need to do something he wants for once.

And what he wants is Jax. He was tired of pretending, tired of hiding it from everyone. Alec no longer want to go through with this plan if it meant not having Jax in his life. He deserves to find his own happiness. So he made his way to Jax and when he finally reached him, Alec grabbed him by his tie and pulled him in for a kiss.

Alec could faintly hear the crowd gasping but none if mattered as Jax kissed him back. Jax's hands immediately found their way to cup Alec's cheek, tilting his head to the side as he deepened the kiss.

They poured their hearts out into that kiss, with every single emotion they've been feeling for one another since the day they met. They pulled away all too soon, gasping for air but Jax kept their foreheads pressed against one another.

"Fuck it?" Jax mumbled breathlessly.

Alec smiled softly against his lips and nodded, "Fuck it."

"Maybe fuck it can be our always-"

"Oh shut up," Alec said playfully as he dove in for another kiss. Jax decided that Alec could cut him off all the time if it meant getting kissed like this. Their lips move together in sync, but unlike the first kiss which was heated and rushed, this one was slow and sweet as they took their time, showing the love they both have for one another.

They eventually pulled away, with big matching grins on both of their faces. Alec looked towards his left and Jax followed his gaze only to see Maryse leaving with Robert trailing after her.

Isabelle soon made her way to the pair, lifting her dress up so she could walk faster. "Alec, I'm so proud of you," she said to her brother and he smiled shyly at her in response. But the smile dropped when Simon joined them as well.

"Guys, that was incredible! It was like watching the live version or The Graduate. You know, the Dustin Hoffman movie? The amazing one?" Simon asked, expecting Jax to know what he was talking about but the werewolf just gave him a weird look.

"You were Ben," Simon continued on, pointing at Jax. Then he turned to Alec who looked at the vampire distastefully but Simon didn't notice as he continued on, "And you were Elaine. I mean, a taller, masculine, handsome version of her. But at the altar, though? You were like, 'Ben!'" he mimicked Elaine dramatically and while Jax looked amused, Alec was far from it. "And then now you're both sitting on the bus at the the end of the movie, both totally stoked but wondering like-" he paused to take a deep breath. "What're we gonna do now? You know?"

"Who invited the vampire?" Alec deadpanned.

"Seriously?"

"I hate to break up this lovely reunion," Magnus interjected, with Clary and Jace standing behind him. "But we need to speak privately."

Magnus brought them to another room with an empty table in the middle of it. The five of them circled around it just as Magnus used his magic to reveal the objects on the table. "I pulled every item of magical importance from Ragnor's belongings. But I can't determine which will lead to the Book of The White," the warlock explained.

Jax was picking up a small rather odd looking statue when Clary suddenly reached out to grab something. "This bookmark. I've seen it before. In the alternate dimension you showed me a book of spells and this was in it. It must have been the Book of The White ," she said to Magnus.

"Speaking of the alternate dimension, you will have to tell us what we're all like in there," Jax spoke up, putting down the statue and grabbed Alec's hand in his instead.

Alec glanced at Jax and gave him a smile before speaking up, "If that's the case, we can use the bookmark to track the owner of the book."

"Okay," Jace said and was about to grab the bookmark from Clary's hands but Magnus was quick to grab it. "Warlock tracking is stronger," was all that he said before he took a deep breath and started working his magic.

"Well there's good news and bad news," Magnus started awkwardly as he finished tracking. "The good news is, I know the owner. The bad? It's Camille."

"Camille?" Clary asked incredulously while Jax furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Who the hell is Camille?"

"She's the vampire that turned Simon," Alec added helpfully.

"Oh, that ceramic bitch? Well that's unfortunate."

"Looks like Raphael has her locked up in the basement of the Hotel DuMort," Magnus informed them.

"Well, after I punched her, there's no way she'll help me," Clary sighed.

"She will. Trust me," Jace said and the two shared a longing look before the blonde looked away and walked out the room.

"You could literally feel the sexual tension," Jax muttered quietly to Alec who nodded in agreement.

• • •

"I'm so glad we got away from that crowd and all those people. So intense," Alec waved his hands around in the air as he paced around the room.

"I gotta admit, I didn't expect you to kiss me like that in front of that many people," Jax smirked when Alec came to a stop in front if him.

"Oh? What did you expect me to do then?" he asked curiously, a playful glint in his eyes.

"Slap me. Kick me out or maybe even yell at me for not giving you up," Jax said honestly.

"Well, I'm glad you didn't give me up," Alec smiled at him but then turned around as he heard footsteps approaching them.

Maryse and Robert Lightwood walked into the room and Jax understood that Alec needed time alone to deal with his parents so he stepped away. He stood a far distance away from them, pretending to be interested in a bookshelf as he silently eavesdropped on their conversation.

"What have you done, Alec?" Maryse said upon reaching her son. "To us, this family?"

"This isn't about you," he responded simply.

"Of course it is. You are either being selfish or naive," she hissed at her son. "The wedding was your plan from the start and now you have humiliated us in front of the most respected members of the Clave. I don't even recognize you anymore."

"I'm the same person I've always been," Alec spoke up braveky. "Now everything's just out in the open."

Maryse led out a breath of disbelief and glanced behind them at Jax. She shook her head at her son, "And all for a Downworlder."

She gave him one last look of disappointment but Alec didn't show how much it affected him when she walked away.

"Just give her time," Robert said, taking his stand where Maryse had been. He looked back at her retreating figure before back at her son. Jax slowly made his way over beside Alec and held his hand.

"And you?" Alec asked his father, squeezing Jax's hand for support.

"I don't really understand this," Robert admitted. "But I suppose our world is changing. How long has this been going on? Is he your boyfriend?" he asked upon seeing their intertwined hands.

"I'm not just his boyfriend," Jax spoke up with a slight smirk. "I'm the stars to his moon, the oxygen to his lungs, the heart to his body-"

"The face to my punch if you don't shut up," Alec muttered warningly in Jax's ear before smiling awkwardly at his father. "It's all very new," Alec eventually said.

"Right," Robert sighed then squeezed his son's arm in what was supposed to be a comforting gesture. "I better go check on mom," he said and gave them both a small barely evident smile before walking away.

"You know what I just realized?" Jax spoke up. "You've never properly asked me out ever since the whole bread thing-"

"I was nervous!" Alec defended himself. "Everything was just a mess in my head, I didn't know what to say and I just couldn't think straight."

Jax suddenly burst out laughing, causing Alec to look at him incredulously. "What was so funny about that?" he asked in disbelief.

"You-You said," Jax tried saying but was cut off by his laughter again. "You said that you couldn't think straight."

~

me when jax was crashing the wedding:

its corona time y'all! hope every one of you stay safe during these tough situations. and please please stay at home unless absolutely necessary, together we can slow this virus down! sending my prayers to all of you 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 14.6K 191
COMPLETED Fluff, Heartache, Happenies, Cute Flirting
11.8K 1.3K 100
What if two people fall in love when they both know eachother since childhood. what if some drama or emotions add...if they mean to be one or fate do...
58.6K 2.4K 23
โ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž. ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
918K 14.8K 75
[๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’Œ 1 - ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Ž ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’„๐’š] โDon't know where it goes But it's home to me, and I walk aloneโž โ”โ”Green Day, Boulevard Of Broken Dr...