Solicitude

By julia_vida

Rated R "Please, faster," I begged but he didn't oblige. "No, my control, my pace," he said. Then, I felt his... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Thank You | New Book

Chapter Eleven

16.7K 338 27
By julia_vida

I spent the whole day with Alexander and everything was great. We both had a picnic like some loving teenagers and we watched the sunset. It's beyond beautiful.

After that, I've told him that I need time to think about our relationship and thankfully, he let me.

Now, I'm on Christina's house, hoping that she'll be able to help me with my thoughts. I know that she can relate with my situation if I open up to her.

I knocked on her door and I expected her to open it and instead, I found Cole. Yep, he's shirtless and his hair is very messy at seven in the evening.

Cole, her dominant boyfriend is hiding behind the door. "Hold up, Kathleen, give me a minute," he laughed before closing the door and opening it again.

This time, he's fully dressed. "Who's at the door, Mast- Oh! Kathleen, what brings you here?"

I could tell her expression that they definitely did something. Christina was wearing a silk robe and her hair's messy as well.

"I think I interrupted something, I'm sorry! I can come back la-" Christina grabbed me inside and pulled me into a hug.

"It's fine, Kathleen. Sweetheart, I'll go get some dinner, I'll be back later and resume what we were -"

"Okay, Cole! No need to blurt it out, love you!" Cole gave her a kiss on the forehead before giving her a wink.

Sometimes, I think that I'll never be loved by someone as much as they love each other. Sure, they've been through rough patches but they both stayed strong, and I'm happy for them.

Christina brewed some coffee instead of giving me wine, she said that she didn't want to me to be tipsy for whatever I have to say.

"So? What happened!" Christina squealed. She desperately wanted me to tell her.

"He told me that he likes me and I didn't know what to say so I kissed him and things got heated up." Obviously, she wanted to know more and I continued.

"We both knew that it was going to lead to that then I didn't know what I was doing, I asked him to dominate me."

Christina basically choked on air. Her eyes were full of shock because she didn't expect me to say that, at all. "I love that wild side of you, Kath!"

She asked me how we did it and I told her the rest of the story. I told her how I said I trusted him and he tied me up, knowing that I was still a virgin.

Christina's surprised expression was all over face. She gasped when I told that he gave me love bites and all the sexual torture he gave me with his toys.

"You held an orgasm as a first timer? Impressive, woman!" She laughed. Oh God, thankfully I don't feel embarrassed.

After lots of catching up, I remembered the reason why I came here in the first place so my facial expression changed and she noticed it quickly.

"I like him too, Tina, I'm scared that if I sign his contract, everything else would change," I explained.

She really was the perfect person to talk about this since she has the same experience. "Hey, Kath, look at me and Cole. We both started as high school friends. Later on, I bumped into him when I entered the club. Our relationship at first was strictly contractual," she said.

"Then, guess what? Our feelings for each other grew stronger than the contract. We trusted each other so we talked, we negotiated. Outside of the scenes, we're a couple, we love each other.

But things change when we switch to our roles, that's when the contract applies. Don't think of it as a forbiddance to your relationship. It's a boundary to your limits whenever you explore your sensuality. At the end of it, it all goes down to trust."

Her words stunned me. She changed my perspective and she made a great point. I have to trust him completely, submit willingly, that's how our relationship will work.

"Thank you, Christina, it really means a lot to me," I hugged her.

"So... Was he big?" She teased. Now we're back to laughing. "I don't know." How would I if he didn't even get naked in front of me.

That whole night, he was pleasuring me and he didn't make me return the favor back. "Girl! You didn't go down there, yet!?"

She needs help.

"Christina! Can we not talk about the details!"

After chatting with her, Cole arrived back with a box of pizza and some french bread. Boy, I'm starving!

"The CEO of Bellisima eats fast food?" Cole asked. Of course, I do! I even eat chips and soda even though my mom has always forbidden me to.

"Shut up, Cole, anyone who doesn't love pizza is an alien to me." We grabbed pizza slices and enjoyed dinner.

"So, how are your guys' relationship?" They both looked at each other with their love-dilled eyes before answering.

"We've been really good, we don't fight as much anymore. Cole finally accepted that he can't control my outside life," she winked.

I envy them both. Their love for each other is adorable. "Oh c'mon, Christina, you're just too demanding sometimes," Cole said.

"Well, if I can't demand in bed, might as well demand on other things." Oh boy, dirty talks, with pizza. Really?

After dinner, Christina gave me some clothes since I told her that I'd want to stay for the night. I also have a room in her place, just like she has hers in my apartment.

That's how we both love each other. We're both welcome all the time. I took a bath while the two of them continued where they left off.

Now, I understand why their room is filled with curtains, they made it soundproof. I think they both needed it.

While filling up the tub, I had some time to think myself. After tonight, I think that I'm ready to sign the contract. I would sign it and give it to him tomorrow.

Hopefully, my decision doesn't ruin our relationship because I really like him.

- - - - - - - - - -

Alexander Peterson's Point of View

From: Kathleen B. - Thank you for an amazing day, I loved the sunset

It truly was an amazing day. A day without work, stress, and responsibilities. With Kathleen, I feel free and happy.

To: Kathleen B. - My pleasure, dream of me tonight ;)

After discussing the contract with her, I expected myself to be eager for her to sign it but somehow I don't. At first, all I wanted was her body but she showed me more.

I have never liked any woman in my life before yet she captivates me. Everything about her makes me head over heels.

What if I don't want a contractual relationship anymore? It's not about pleasure and desire when I'm with her, I don't know what it is but I'm starting to call it love.

Pushing my thoughts aside, I laid down to let some sleep in my body. I still have a lot of work to do before my business trip which I haven't told Kathleen yet.

The business investors expect both CEOs in the meeting but I know that I can handle it fully well. Just as my eyes were starting to drop, my phone rang.

The call is from my mother. "Hello, mother?" Why is she calling this late?

"Alexander, sweetie, I'm at the hospital." Her tone started worrying me so much.

"What? Are you okay, what happened? I'll be there in twenty minutes!"

She sighed before telling me what happened, "It's your father, Xander. His migraines aren't normal anymore, the doctors said that they would see his MRI scans for any tumors."

No no no... Please God, no.

"Hang on, mom, I'm coming," I hung up before dressing up quickly and going outside.

I didn't bother to ask my driver and I drove straight to the hospital. Why is it that when things start to get better, something pulls me down? What have I done so cruel in this world?

After driving for ten minutes, I arrived at the hospital and I went straight to the ER. "Tobias Peterson," I asked the nurse.

"He's currently being transferred to room 207, Mr. Peterson," she seductively said. Do you think I have time for your eyelashes and flirtatious look, woman?

Outside the room, I saw my mother, she looked so stressed. "Mom, what are you doing outside?" I asked her while caressing her back.

"He's a strong man, mom, don't worry yourself too much." She had tearstains from her red eyes, I knew she's crying.

"The MRI is scheduled tomorrow, son, I'm scared." My mom never looked so terrified in her life. She really loves my father so much.

"Don't stress yourself with something we don't know yet, mom. Get some sleep, I'll take care of my dad."

We both entered the room and I saw my father in a hospital bed with needles. Even though his situation makes him weaker, a smile was still plastered on his face.

He's a fighter.

"Alexander, son, how are you?" Really, dad? All you care about is my well-being. I should be asking him that.

"When are we going hiking, dad?" I laughed. I wanted him to get out of that bed soon. I need more years with him, he still hasn't seen my future achievements in life.

"Very soon, maybe?" I gave him a hug, whispering, "be strong" I don't like him being sick and my mom worrying so much. I love them both and all I want is for them to be happy.

"Oh, my sweet boys, you don't know how much you make me happy!" My mother sobbed.

"Honey, I just have hiccups," my father joked. Yeah, whenever something's wrong, we try our best to be happy. That's how our family works.

"Seriously, dad, you have to get well, for us, please?" I know that he's healthy, there's no tumor growth. He has to be healthy.

After a few minutes, we all sat there, it was already midnight. I placed a blanket over my sleeping mother before I headed towards the hospital's canteen.

I needed to get some coffee since I still have to watch over my parents. I already texted my driver to fetch me some clothes as well as some for my mom. I really hope my father gets well soon. 

Since he's here, I'll be spending time with him which means I'll lose time for work, for Kathleen. I hope she understands, I know she will.

While sipping my coffee, I noticed a few unknown voicemails from my phone and I decided to listen to them one by one.

"Maybe you're wondering who the hell I am and how the fuck I got your number but listen, Peterson. Stay away from her, she belongs to me."

What the fuck?

I listened to the rest of it and they were all full of empty threats. Who could this possibly be? I called Theodore, my best friend, and private investigator, hoping that he would pick up.

Thankfully he did, "Hey man, I'm in the hospital, dad was rushed to the ER earlier. Anyways, I need you to track a phone number for me."

Theodore responded, "Bro, do you need me there? How's Mr. Tobias, is he okay?"

Theodore is like a brother to me and a son to my parents. We grew up together and he worries just the same as I do. "He will be, he's strong, Theo. If you're busy, I can just call -"

"No, it's fine, what happened," he asked.

"Usual empty threats," I dictated the number and left his phone on speaker while he used his computer to track the number.

"Xander, you don't know whom this phone number belong to?" How would I know? That's why I'm asking him, right?

"Your company has a record of his number, he's a former employee of yours, Alexander."

That means he's the man who broke Kathleen's heart. He's not giving any empty threats, he's pushing himself back to her life and I'm not allowing any of it to happen, no matter who he is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 2.2K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...
481K 7.6K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
378K 3.9K 24
This story is really HOT. Like really really really HOT. It's essentially about a college student learning about her hidden desire to submit to a man...
424K 19.1K 30
[COMPLETE] "But there's still so much to learn about this body of yours, dear." He licks his lips as his eyes rake over my form. "You see, I'm curiou...