BTS - BLACKPINK One-Shots [CL...

By Yoonworks

A compilation of both Blackpink stories with any ship and BTS stories with any ship. This is not a Blacktan... More

Share or Request
One-Shot In-house Writers
Rejecting You - Liskook
My One and Only Girl - JiRose
Pins and Needles - Kim Taehyung
Secret - Jin and Joy of RV
A BlackPink Birthday
Finding You - Jennie and Yoongi
I hate to love him - Yoonnie
Home - Chanrose (Noor7621)
혼례 (wedding) - Kim Namjoon
The One - ChanRose
It's You - Liskook
Perfect Life - Lizkook
Yours - TaeLice
Let's play tag a.k.a Unrequited Chasing - YoonRose
It's You (Lizkook) - Part 2
Last Breath - YoonRose
Lost and Found - JiRose
Hot's for you - TaeRose
A Hateful Love - Taennie
Long Flight - TaeRose (M)
Of Endings and Beginnings - TaeNnie
Untold Story - Hobi and Momo
Forbidden Love JiRosé
Hold On - Taennie
Keepsake - JinSoo
All of me - YoonRose
Just One More Night - TaeRosé
Regrets - JiRose
Seeing is believing - JinSoo
how NOT to be a good girlfriend - YoonNie
Perfect Strangers - RoseKook
leave me and don't come back pt 1- HopeRose
leave me and don't come back pt. 2 - HopeRose
The Barista - TaeRose
Hustle - RoseKook
Flowers for you - LisKook
The Barista Part II - TaeRose
Stupid Secret - JenKook
is this the part? - JiRose
Pleasure Assistant - TaeRose
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 1
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 2
Illusion - YoonNie (Epilogue)
Enemies - NamJen
Have a Good Day - JiRose
White Roses - Bp Rosé × Exo Sehun
Drunk Call - NamJen
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life - JinSoo
Today - JiRosé
The Vague Arranged Blind Date - rosekook
Miles Away From Loving You - TaeNnie
Consequence - LisKook
Never Again - JinSoo
Yoon's Appreciation
Consequence: The Final Part - LisKook
Complicated Choices - TaeNnie
Make Love - TaeRosé
My Model - RoseKook
Daddy's princess - ChanRose
Gummy Boy Next Door - YoonRose
Meaningful Kiss - TaeRose
Just a little bit of your heart - YoonRosé
Break Free - RoseKook
Sleepy - NamJen
March 28th, 2018 - JiRose
MY ANGEL | Suho and Jisoo
You Never Walk Alone - LisKook
Body - TaeRose
Fake Love - Min Yoongi
March 28th, 2018 - Clarity - JiRose
My Last Goodbye - JiRose
I'm Back - TaeRose
Perfectly Imperfect - JiRose
March 28th, 2018 - Closure - JiRose
My Star - YoonLice
Those tears - JiRosé
Toy - Rosékook
Mine - JinSoo
The Undelivered Truth - NamJen
Without You - Jinsoo
Ending Scene - Mingyu and Rosé
Window Shopping -LisKook
First Love - YoonNie
Next Time - YoonLice
Red - Rosekook
The Truth Untold - TaeLice
HOMEWRECKER - JiRose
Remember - JinSoo
Our stars / Jisoo x Taehyung
The Last Luna

Consequence Part Two: Permission - LisKook

5.5K 149 33
By Yoonworks

So, a lot of you have been requesting for a part two of Confession which tanbzz wrote and our writer heard your pleas.

Please send her some encouragement coz I think she doesn't know she's doing a great job :)

----------

I hits the bell to their apartment. Taehyung opens the door.

"Where is Jungkook?" I walked right past him to Jungkook's room. I've been here millions times so I know where his room located. Usually I will be more friendly but after last week and what Jungkook did to me yesterday, I don't think I'm going to be friendly at all and I have a feeling Taehyung also know what kind of chaos that he made because when he opened the door, he was smiling so wide. 

"Lisa.. He is in Jimin's room." Taehyung yells at me. That... I don't know where that is. 

"The door is before his room. Just opened the door." He told me. I stepped back until I found the door. 

"Okay! Thank you, oppa!" I yelled back. 

"You're welcome!" He said. I opened the door. Oooooh, the little bastard is sleeping like a baby but I don't have time for that. I found a big Chimmy plush toy inside the room and starts hitting him with that. 

"Jeon Jungkook, how dare you do that to me? What were you thinking going to my boss like that?" I kept on hitting him until he wakes up and sees me.

"Lisa! Stop it!" He grabbed the cushion and hugged it but he also grabbed my wrist and made me laid down in the bed beside him. I don't have a choice, you know. Or I'll be faced down to his groin and kissed our beautiful future babies goodbye. 

"Hi, babe. How are you?" He said acting stupid. Okay, he was sleeping. Looking cute with his prescription glasses still on his face but I don't have time for that.

"What were you doing, Jungkook? You can not just have a meeting with my boss like that." I said a little more calmer than before. 

"Babe, the reason why you kept rejecting me is because that stupid dating ban. So I went to him asking for his permission." Can you imagine I heard from our stylist that Jeon Jungkook from BTS just went to YG's office to ask my boss his permission so he can date me? Is he want to die? I swear I was having a heart attack when I heard that. The thing is when I heard the news, they said he already did the meeting so I cannot talked some sense to his head. 

"But.. you can't just..." I was trying to sits down on the bed but he put his palm on my cheek and put some pressure on it, asking me to keep laying down. "You can't just went to him like that. You should have said something to me first. What were you thinking?"

"Are you going to allow me to do that?"

"No." I know my answer to that.

"See? That's why I went straight to him. Everyone is already know about us, by the way."

"EVERYONE?!!" I tried to sit again but failed again because his hand is still in my cheek and after my face hits the pillow again, he is caressing my cheek with his thumb. "Everyone? Know about us? Are you sure?"

"Babe, we already did everything a couple can do and you kept on rejecting me every single time I asked you to be my girlfriend because you always told me you had a dating ban. And yes.. everyone knows about us. Even long before I met your boss. Even JYP." My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"JYP!!!???" I was trying sit down again but Jungkook put his leg on my waist.

"Stop doing that! Or I'll kiss you." I stopped. He can't kiss me now. We still need to talk. I also know that was an empty threat because we're in Jimin and Hoseok's room. No matter how crazy he is with his Hyung, I know how much he respect them.

"Wait! JYP, JYP! Park Jinyoung? BamBam's boss and Nichkhun oppa?" I asked him. 

"Well, have you talked to them about us?"

"Mmm.. maybe." I'm not going to tell him that I was calling Nichkhun oppa after I went back to my dorm the first time Jungkook asking me to be his girlfriend because I was panicked. Well, Nichkhun oppa is a lot older than us and had more experience in celebrity dating area than any of us. Don't asked about BamBam. Every time we had a problem, he will be our victim. I kind of feel bad for him if it wasn't me then it will be Jungkook that's torturing his life with our problems. 

"Did your boss know about us?" Okay, I like Jungkook. In fact, I really like him and it's always fun with him but i thought he wasn't ready to be in relationship. So I just went for it but then he asked me, i was ignoring him for awhile after that. He doesn't give up. We went back together after that but I still didn't accept him. We just together.

"He is the first one to know, babe. Or you can't come and go as you please to our place every time you were here with me." So he told him first. I can work with that. 

"Okay. Did my boss said something to you?" This is what I was afraid of. I mean you can't never guess what he is going say to Jungkook.

"He said I can't get you pregnant or he is going to kill me."

"What?!!!" I was trying to sit down but his leg is getting tighter on my waist, he forced me to go closer to him.

"I swear Lisa if you didn't stop doing that I'll make you pregnant, I don't care if your boss is going to kill me or not." Oops... the reason why I want to sit down is because he is staring at me the whole time we were talking. Like really looking at me. He looked really good with his glasses. His voice also went deeper when he is talking because I just wakes him up. He makes me warm and fuzzy. It feels like my stomach is full of butterflies. Also he is wearing a long sleeves white shirt. It isn't fitted but it's not loose either. It fits his body perfectly. It shows his muscles every time he moves. I think he doesn't need to make me pregnant because I'm already pregnant. 

"Okay.. geez! What else did he says? You didn't asked for us to go public, right?" 

"Do you want to go public?" He asked me calmly as if he is ready with whatever answer I'll give to him. 

"No! I don't want your fans to kill me!" Death threats. Car accidents. Possibly poison. Fake rumors on internet. Private fans will be giving me calls every minutes. Literally every minute! I heard that from Jiyong oppa. He said private fans are a whole lot different area. 

"I don't want that either. So I don't. I didn't asked him. I still like you the way you are." I don't know how to react with his statement. Jeon Jungkook, stop making me swoon when I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you.

"Where's everyone?" I tried to change the subject.

"Namjoon Hyung and Suga Hyung are in their studio. Seokjin Hyung went to his parents house. Hoseok Hyung and Jimin are in Japan. Taehyung will be going to an audition."

"Oh.. who's bed is this?"

"Jimin..." He said softly. Oh shit! Somehow I know what's he is going to say next. "Lisa.. I really want to kiss you right now." 

"Mm... Jungkook, Taehyung oppa is..." Before I finished my words, the door opened. I want to see who's at the door but Jungkook puts his hand on my shoulder, holding me down to the bed. His leg is still on my waist so I cannot moved a muscle. Jungkook is closing his eyes and inhaling his breath. He doesn't even moves his head to see who's at the door. 

"Jungkook, I'm going." Taehyung said. He close the door but then he opened it again. 

"Bye, Lisa." I want to answer him but Jungkook puts his other hand over my mouth. 

"Okay, Hyung." Jungkook answered. Taehyung closed the door but he opened it again. 

"You, kids. Don't do anything dirty when I was away, okay?" Taehyung said.

"GO AWAY! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Jungkook yells but this time, he really closed the door and then we heard the front door opened and closed. 

"Stay here! Don't go anywhere. Don't move a finger! I'm going to lock the door." Jungkook left to lock the door and back again with a blanket. He laid the blanket over us.

"Where were we?" Jungkook asked me.

"I don't know I forget." Totally a lie. I remember everything he said when we were here.

"Okay. Let's go to sleep then." I closed my eyes. Trying to go to sleep. In two minutes, I opened my eyes. I found Jungkook is staring at me. 

"Jungkook, is it weird that every time I found you looking at me like that, I felt scared?" 

"Are you scared of me?"

"No. I'm scared about how I feel." Jungkook and my relationship are not in a conventional way. We are closed before my debut. I asked for his number from BamBam. We've been chatting after that by phone but we never talked face to face. We finally had our chance after I did the opening dance for SBS Gayo Daejeon with Jimin oppa. We saw each other before that but we're both very busy so we only greeted each other when we're passing by with our members. After my performance with Jimin oppa, Jungkook came to me. He asked me to go to his dorm after the show but I said no right away. He said he can't asked me to go out because he was afraid to get caught. Bangtan was starting to get recognized and blackpink's debut was huge at that time. After i realized that I said yes because I thought his members will be also at the dorm with us. He kissed me that night and he said I can come to him every time I need him. So I went to his dorm everytime I want to but after that night, we rarely used our phone to communicate if we're in the same country. I thought he need his place but at the same time I also need mine. The weirdest thing is he always calls me when he wasn't in Korea which is often because they had their wings tour at the time. It was me that never called him when he was away. I only used my phone to say 'can I come?' when he was in Korea if he said I can, I'll go and if he said I can't, I'll stay with my members in our dorm. Somewhere in between, he had sex. In his car. He was bored at the dorm so he asked me to drive around with him. After that first time, we didn't talked about it. It wasn't awkward, we just didn't talked about it. Two weeks later, we did it again. We didn't talked about it again. After the third times, he asked me the question. No, actually he didn't asked me a question. He exactly said 'be my girlfriend, Lisa'. I said no. I was freaking out. I ignored him for two months. He wasn't having it. He tortured BamBam at that time. BamBam begged me to just meet him. When we met again, it was like he never asked me the question. Everything went back to normal. The second time he asked me to be his girlfriend, I was ready with my answer. I know the question will pop out again sooner or later so I gave him my reasons why I have to reject him. He accepted it that I rejected him but we're still together. Now he did something that I thought he would never do. I don't know what to do about it.

"Lisa, I really want to kiss you right now." 

"You know you can't do that, right? Every time you kissed me, everything went south. We ended up getting naked. The last time I was here, we got caught." He exhaled. 

"You didn't come for a week. You ignored me again." I can see from his behavior today that he missed me. Jungkook can be a little bit needy when we're together sometimes.

"What do you think i would do after that? I was embarrassed. It was embarrassing. They never caught us before." 

"It's okay, babe. They're not going to think anything bad about you." Hopefully. 

"Tell me you never used jimin oppa's condoms before. I'll kill you if you did." I said to him.

"Are you crazy? Of course not. Jimin was just stupid. He forgot where he puts his wallet. By the way, our sizes are different."

"OH MY GOD!!! Too much information! I don't want know that." I giggles after I said that.

"Why are you giggling? Do you imagining jimin's..." I slapped my hand on my his mouth. "I don't want to talk about it anymore. By the way, I'm sorry. You lost your files that day."

"Actually.... after you went home, I opened my computer... the files are still there." He looked like he regret it but at the same time he didn't. 

"Yaaaaa..." I want to slap the shit outta him but he moved so fast. He already on top of me.

"Stop it, Lisa. I'll kiss you this time."

"Jungkook, you can't kiss me. We're in Jimin and Hoseok oppa's room." He rolled his body. I moved my body to give him some space. We're looking at the ceiling. 

"I hate it when you called them oppa but you cannot call me that. I want you to call me oppa." He whines. 

"No. I'll never call you oppa." It's weird I didn't want to call him that. Maybe because I already asked my fans to call me that. But he also doesn't want his fans to call him oppa when they're older than him but he want me to call him oppa.

"Lisa, since I already got the permission to date you. You're my girlfriend now." He hugged me really tight. 

"I never said yes..." He is still hugging me. Moving me left and right. He puts his face in my hair. Breathe in my hair. "Jungkook, I never said yes."

"I don't care. You're mine. Tell me that you're mine." Jungkook lifted his head so he can see me. I know what's he is doing to me right now. He is giving me puppy eyes. But I know the answer to that without even thinking. 

"Jungkook, I'm yours since I gave you my first kiss."

"That was your first kiss?"

I nods. 

"Now I really want to kiss you."

I shakes my head.

"A peck?" He pouts. 

"No, Jungkook. You don't know how to stop? I better go home then." 

"I'm going to drive you home." When Jungkook opened the door, I heard the front door opened. 

"Hyung, I thought you were supposed to be back tomorrow?" Jungkook said. Jimin and hoseok are already back from japan. I want to greet them but when they saw me, they stopped moving. Jimin went straight to his room. Jungkook had to hold me so I wouldn't fall because he looked like he wants to attack. Actually he didn't want to attack me, he just want to check his room. When Jimin in his room, I went to greet hoseok oppa. 

"JEON JUNGKOOK, JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT PERMISSION FROM HER BOSS THAT DOESN'T MEAN I GAVE YOU A PERMISSION TO USE MY FUCKING BED!" Jimin went outside, he pointed his finger to jungkook. I want to say something but I got cut by Jimin. "You owe me a new sheet and a blanket!" 

"I will change your bed if I have to!" Jungkook said. 

"Okay! Call?" Jimin said. 

"Call! Let me know where you bought the bed." They shakes hands. Boys! I shakes my head. Hoseok oppa beside me looks like he is holding back his laugh. "Let's go!" Jungkook said holding my hand.

"They never caught us before how can we always get caught lately?" I asked him while walking towards the door. 

"I don't know." Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders. We're almost out of the door but jimin yelled again. 

"JUNGKOOK! You didn't use my condoms, right?" I swear I feel bad for the door handle. It looks like Jungkook needs to change that too if he didn't let go. 

"I NEVER USED YOUR CONDOM, ASSHOLE!" I heard hoseok oppa laugh when jungkook closed the door. I think he was falling to the floor while laughing.

———————-

My note: 

I want to give you a smut but I think Lisa and Jungkook wants to be good kids after they got caught. 

But we don't know what's going to happen in Jungkook's car ;)

I still need to put it here..

Since English isn't my first language.. 

feel free to correct me..

Because I need to learn from my mistakes..

Thank you so much for liking my story.. T-T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238 30 13
Random stories that people can expand upon and make it their own with different bts ships ,sprinkled with taekook
90.4K 2.2K 49
- a collection of drabbles focussing on blacktan ships
27.8K 729 12
All kind of Jin ship but most of them are Taejin Jinkook Jinmin😉 And this is my second book hope you will enjoy it.
1.7K 26 12
10 different stories, 7 horny bunnies, 10 places. Different ships. 10 one shots created by our members.