The Alpha Academy [Lost Mates...

By Chick_ennugget

"Soulmate? Fated pair??" Eli scoffed, "There is no such anymore." "They exist!" "Not anymore. Because that's... More

Prologue
Outcast
Sweet Smell
Partners
The test
Lust
Results
Meetings
Back to the Academy
Wild nature
Worse scenarios
The feeling of unease
Search for Food
Trouble
Treatment
Make Love?
Missing
Cats out of the bag
Blackmail
My Mom
Unexpected things
School play
Unexpected actions
Fairytale
Rehearsal and play
After-Party
Secrets
The one who's making me feel weird
Carnal desires
Misery
I hate you
What if?
Runaway
What have I done?
Turning point
Reasons
Sinner
Wet
Why now?
Bad Tidings
My sister and my friend
We're Even
Our past
The beginning of my sins
The beginning of my sins pt 2
Confessions
Backfire
Bloom
Trouble stirs
Trouble
Naked truth
Filling the blanks
End it all
Grace
Mates

You're mine

19.1K 879 335
By Chick_ennugget

>>Eli

I carried Mael back to the dorm in the middle of the night. Now that he's off of those pills my pheromones seem to work on him more. It didn't take him long before he fell asleep in my embrace.

Good thing it was dark, if we came across someone, no one would be able to see the blood we had on us. But luck was on our side for once, or perhaps it was too late for someone to be up at this part of the night so we made it back to our room without any trouble.

I took Mael to the bedroom and then contemplated whether to just simply put him to bed or wash the blood off of him.

...

It would be too hard on me if I took off his clothes and washed his naked body.

I sighed.

I put the towels on the bed and then lay him there. Then I went to take a shower. The hot water flowing down my body and the silence in the shower allowed me to think about things once more.

It seems I've taken on a bit too much trouble.

I hadn't even solved my way out of Horis's group case and now Rachel has been added to the list. I closed my eyes as I let the steam relax my muscles.

The filthy water, mixed with dirt and blood now started getting clearer as I was washed of impurities.

But now with Rachel in the hospital and Mael off of his pills, I might finally have the chance to put things together and solve it all. After so many years of not getting any answer, the opportunity has finally presented itself.

The steam started fogging the area but my mind was getting clearer.

If Mael finally trusts me, if he stays by my side willingly, I can solve this. I can get the answer I wanted and have him by my side. It was always so frustrating, the Alma's were perfect in their deception.

I opened my eyes.

Well, I can't say I didn't help their cause. By making Mael an abnormal, I did help him avoid some trouble. I wonder if I hadn't done that, how different would things be?

If someone else had laid their hands on him and exposed his identity, would I have him by my side right now?

***

>>Mael

I woke up at dawn feeling refreshed for some reason.

Hmm?

I sat up on the bed and looked at the other bed. Eli wasn't there.

....

I sat in place and then the events of the day before came to me, sending waves of fear and anxiety into my brain.

Oh shit!!

I stood up from the bed and ran out.

"Eli!" I called his name as I looked around frantically.

"Yes?" He popped his head inside from the balcony, "You're up?" The window was open and a cool breeze was coming in. Eli stood near the balcony railing, watching the sun come up with his phone in his hands.

I walked to him, "Mother," I looked at him with fear, "W-what happened-" He didn't let me finish as he placed his hand on my cheek making me quiet down.

"I told you I'd take care of it, didn't I?" He spoke softly as he towered over me.

"Yes..." My anxiety calmed down as I kept looking at him. His profile shone as the sun threw its rising rays at him. He looked majestic and just the sight of him made me feel giddy.

He smiled, "She's fine," He assured me, "Her life's no longer in danger." I felt the fear leave me as well. He looked at his phone as he got a text, removed his hand from me, and began to reply to it.

"I see..." I couldn't tear my eyes away from him. I wanted to keep looking, "But why?" I gulped and he glanced at me. Why did he do so much for me?

"Why what?" He placed his phone back in his pocket and I stepped back into the lounge, "Mael," He stepped towards me as he called my name. I felt weird all of the sudden, "Why What?"

I looked away as I stepped close to the wall, "Why are you helping me so much?"

He stepped right in front of me, "You haven't figured it out yet?" His voice was still low but a little bit angrier this time.

"I don't know..." I licked my lips, "It couldn't be because you like me." I slowly looked up at him as I took another step back, "I'm a guy and you've been a bully to me for most of my life." It didn't make sense. How am I supposed to balance it all?

Weren't we like enemies? Or maybe that was just in my mind. He, on the other hand, said he wanted me.

"I never cared about that." He towered over me, "It didn't matter to me if you were an Alpha, a beta or an omega." He stepped closer while I trapped myself next to the wall.

"But-"

He cut me off, "Neither did it matter if you were a man or a woman." He leaned down closer to me as he slammed his hands on either side of my head, "The only thing that mattered was that you were mine."

"What?" I was confused by his words.

"Exactly," His eyes glowed as he got angry, "That reaction has always been the thing that bothered me." He bared his teeth, "You don't know." He got angrier, "No matter how many times we see each other you just don't get it!" He looked hurt.

"Get what?" My heart pounded in my chest. There was a weird feeling bubbling inside of me and I felt funny.

"It's because you never got it and acted so distant, that's what made me angry." He sighed and then whispered his next words, "And every time I feel like a fool. All alone." He was close enough that I could feel his breath on me. It made my body shiver.

I bit my lower lip, "Because I didn't give you any attention, you started bullying me?" That didn't really make much sense? Did he want to get along with me that bad?

"I've never crossed a line, have I?" His low growl gave me butterflies, wild ones.

I gulped as shivers ran down my spine, "Why!?" I asked, "Why would you do that then? Was my attention that important to you?" I sniffled, "And after all that you're helping me out with this- rather, you've helped me out at many places."

"Yes," His lips were a mere millimeter away from mine. I could feel his hot breath on me.

"W-why...?" I got nervous. My chest felt queasy, my heart was pounding and whatever was in my stomach was acting wild. His lips were so close, I felt them barely brush against mine. I just have to move a little to kiss him, just a little to feel the ecstasy.

"Do I need to say it to you in words?" His eyes glowed a little, then went back to normal.

"Can't you?" I asked softly as I looked into his eyes.

He paused, his mind wandering somewhere else momentarily

"I told you before too, didn't I?" He backed up, making me panic, "You need to find me." He took some steps back, then looked away, "I won't say it." There was a look of disappointment on his face but I can surely say that I was also disappointed.

I wish he had kissed me.

...

My eyes went wide.

Wait! What!?!

Shit!!

Shit!!

What is wrong with me?!! This was a serious conversation! What am I thinking about!?

I moved to go to the bedroom or to take a shower or something to clear my mind when Eli called my name again.

"Mael," I paused near the bedroom door and turned my head to look at him but didn't answer. He was looking at me with a grim expression, "You said you killed someone," My heart skipped a beat at his words, "Again,"

I felt a shudder of misery in fear strike me again and turned my gaze away without uttering a word.

Oh no...

"I've been thinking about it the whole night," His voice was soft once again but it also felt like he was upset, "If you had killed someone, there would be something out there in the articles." He paused, "Unless, it was an inside story."

I felt depressed as he continued but there was nothing I could refute at this point. In my moment of misery, I had spilled out my darkest secret.

"You," He spoke firmly, "Killed the real Mael, didn't you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 6.6K 37
Book 1 - The Lotus Moon Series - Beta Lancaster Beta Taylor Lancaster was never supposed to take a mate, as a category three dangerous wolf, he was d...
258 28 23
Star lives in a dead world. The earth had died off. fighting for survival every day. Escaping, being shot and sucked into a portal into another world...
1.4K 187 34
When the Winter Moon Pack Alpha asks an abused human girl to join him, she finds herself helping him chase a murderer intent on killing all of the wo...
755K 33.4K 79
Alphas did not have daughters. They never have. It just didn't happen. When an Alpha's mate gives birth to a baby girl, he refuses to recognize her...