Conversation of emotion (Baby...

By peoplegenuinelythink

(Completed) (Used to be baby boy) (No longer allow translations) Being sold in a bidding room sounds like som... More

🌼description and warning🌼
🌹£850 000🌹
🌹first rule🌹
🌹I'll take care of you🌹
🌹tour in 30 minutes🌹
🌹stupid table leg🌹
🌹first spanking🌹
🌻touching you like this🌻
🌻can't pronounce🌻
🌻ddlb🌻
🌹here's Johnny🌹
🌹please, daddy🌹
🌹party🌹
🍼princess🍼
🌹three minutes🌹
🌻100% sure🌻
🌻the day after🌻
🌹football?🌹
🌻breaking the ice🌻
🌹thy kisses🌹
🌹shopping🌹
🍼stupid Clara🍼
🍼baa baa black sheep🍼
🌻mister Tomlinson🌻
🌹miss you🌹
🌻birthday boy🌻
🍼"Santa's" presents🍼
🌹hypocrite🌹
🌻kitten🌻
🌹family🌹
🌻better be quiet🌻
🍼cold hands🍼
🌻breaking an easy rule🌻
🌻agreement🌻
🌹those three words🌹
🌼announcement🌼
🌹equal🌹
🌹eighteen🌹
🍼goodbye, little friend🍼
🌹Amsterdam🌹
🌻lost without you🌻
🌻In a row🌻
🌹anne🌹
🍼broken crayons🍼
🍼fussy little🍼
🌹scolding a grownup🌹
🌻change🌻
🌹first session🌹
🍼hot days🍼
🌻a midsummer night's dream🌻
🌼announcement🌼
🌹RAD🌹
🌻at work🌻
🌻bj in the morning🌻
🌹love me tender🌹
🌼announcement(important)🌼

🌻take your mind off it🌻

26.2K 739 2.2K
By peoplegenuinelythink

Sorry if there are any mistakes. I wrote this in the car so... also, my other book, proud, is up now. Give it a shot if you like. :) xx

The funeral was horrible. Louis kept tearing up, so Harry had to call James to come and pick them up since Louis was in no state to drive. The poor servant had to take the bus to the church.

When James was finally there, Louis had stopped crying. He handed over his car key and pulled Harry with him in the backseat. He placed his head on the younger boy's lap and closed his tired eyes.

Harry placed his hand on Louis his shoulder, rubbing it every now and then. None of them said anything. It wasn't a comfortable silence. The air was thick and Harry felt like he would suffocate.

When they arrived home, the dominant flew out of the car, not even bothering to wait for Harry as he ran into the bedroom. Harry sat in the car, stunned at Louis' actions. Harry knew it was a very bad thing to do, but when he saw how upset Louis was about Eleanor, jealousy was still stinging in his chest.

Slowly, Harry unbuckled his seatbelt and slumped inside of the house, immediately walking into the kitchen to cook Louis and him a meal for the night.

He threw the pasta in a pan and filled it with water. The water started boiling as Harry made the easiest sauce possible, he wasn't in the mood for something difficult and he knew Louis wasn't either.

Harry's mind was all over the place except for what he was doing right now. He was worried about his boyfriend. He had never seen Louis this upset and it scared him a little, to say the least.

Quiet footsteps could be heard when Harry Harry poured the pasta through a colander.

The boy was so out of it that he accidentally touched the burning pan with his hand. He cried out in pain and dropped the thing out of instinct, sending it flying to the floor together with the other pan, the boiling water splashing everywhere.

''Fuck!'' Harry yelled when the water also poured down his leg and foot.

''Oi!'' Louis rushed into the kitchen with an angry face. ''You swore, over my lap, right now.'' He hissed and sat down on one of the kitchen chairs.

Harry shook his head. ''Give me a second, Louis.'' He whispered. Louis raised an eyebrow at him and went to pull him over his lap anyway, but when he saw tears in Harry's eyes he stopped.

''Why are you crying, love?'' Louis asked softly. Harry turned his hand and showed Louis the burn. Louis' eyes softened. ''Is that why you swore?'' He asked.

Harry shook his head.

''No, the water splashed over my leg I-I... I tried not to swear, I'm sorry.'' He told his dominant. Louis stood up and led Harry to the sink. He turned on the cold water and pushed Harry's hand under the stream so that the water could indirectly stream over the burn.

Harry rubbed his teary eyes and looked at the pasta and sauce that was scattered all over the floor.

''There goes our food.'' He mumbled sadly.

Louis shook his head. ''Don't worry, princess. We can order pizza as well.'' Harry smiled at Louis but cried out when the stream sprayed directly onto the burn.

Louis was quick to pull his hand back and examine it. He tenderly kissed the sore skin.

''Take your pants off, H. Wanna see how bad those burns are, yeah?'' Harry obeyed without thinking twice, showing Louis his red legs.

Louis sighed and grabbed some cream from one of the top drawers Harry couldn't reach. He gently rubbed the cream into Harry's skin, the boy moaning slightly when Louis rubbed his thigh.

''You still swore, though...'' Louis mumbled unsurely.

Harry pushed him back into the chair and laid over his lap. Louis gasped and placed one of his hands on the boy's lower back.

''Harry... I-''

''It's okay, sir. That's how it works. Plus it's only five, right?'' Harry asked, anxiously biting his lip.

Louis sighed and rubbed the boy's pale bum. ''Of course, darling. Only swore once, right?''

''Yes, sir. Only cried when I burned my hand.'' Louis hummed.

He slapped the palm of his hand against Harry's ass cheek, hearing the boy squeak in surprise. He landed two quick spanks after each other, hearing a quiet moan from the younger boy.

Louis rubbed the burning skin and landed two more slaps on his other ass cheeks.

He swiftly turned the boy in his lap and cuddled him close, kissing his lips softly.

''Thank you, sir.''

''There's a good lad.'' Louis whispered, scratching Harry's scalp. Harry purred and leaned into his touch.

''Shall we order pizza then?'' Louis chuckled as he eyes the mess on the ground.

Harry sighed in shame. ''Yes. I'm sorry.'' Louis nuzzled his nose against Harry's cheek. ''No worries, baby boy. Accidents happen.''

He slapped Harry's thigh playfully (not the burned one) and told him to change into something more comfortable, that being anything he wanted to wear.

Harry rushed up the stairs while Louis ordered them pizza. The younger boy pulled on his simple grey sweats and pulled Louis' sweater over his head.

He skipped downstairs and watched as Louis pushed the square part of the couch between the other two squares to create the huge couch.

They both plopped down on it and cuddled close.

After they were finished eating, they were still cuddling on the couch.

''Wanna watch a movie? Or do you wanna talk.'' Harry thought for a while. He actually had some question and he really needed some answers.

''Talk, please?''

Louis nodded his head in agreement. ''Is something wrong?'' He asked, worry lacing his voice.

Harry shook his head rapidly. ''No, no. I was just... You seem so upset about Eleanor and I was wonderi-''

''You're jealous, aren't you?'' Louis chuckled. Harry blushed and twiddled his fingers together on his lap. Louis grabbed his hands, bringing them to his mouth to kiss his knuckles.

''A-a little? It sounds so wrong, I know...''

''Oh babes, you're too damn adorable.''

Harry smiled. Louis sighed and stared at their intertwined fingers. Harry frowned when the man turned all sad again.

''I just don't get it? Why would you kill yourself? She leaves so many sad people behind. It's such a selfish thing.'' Harry snapped, a little frustrated with a girl he doesn't even know.

Louis looked up at him in shock, ready to reply, but Harry stopped him.

''Also, there are so many people dying already. People who don't even want to die. And then she just thinks that this is fair. It's selfish. I just can't see why you would do this.'' The boy spoke up, very upset now.

''I do...'' Louis spoke quietly.

''What do you mean?'' Harry asked with a raised eyebrow.

Louis shifted on his spot on the couch.

''Harry, I'm going to tell you something. Not a lot of people know about this, but I love and trust you with my life and I feel like this is something you should know about me. I tried to commit suicide once too. Actually, twice. Maybe that's why this is so hard for me. It brings back bad, bad memories.''

Harry's mouth fell open. He swore he could feel his heart stop beating.

''You, you... why?'' He croaked out and scooted closer to his boyfriend.

''Well, you see... I wasn't exactly popular in school. Wasn't pretty or hot either. I was nerdy and gay and people liked to pick on me. Bully me, if we're at it. I hated it to go to school. I came home with bruises almost every day and it was just-'' Louis took a deep breath to calm himself down.

''When I came home... no one was ever there. My parents were both pilots, we lived in this huge house and had loads of money, but I never saw them. They never gave me attention. They weren't even there when I graduated.''

''At a certain moment, when I was alone on my birthday, I just couldn't take it anymore. I felt so alone, worthless and I was so desperate for relief. I swallowed a whole bottle of pills. I think our maid found me in the bathroom? They saved my life in the hospital. My parents send me to school again and scolding me about my behaviour.

School was even worse now that they knew what I did, so, I tried it again. I felt like a burden to everyone. It felt like nobody would love me. This time I decided to hang myself, it looked easy. My knot wasn't tight enough, though. It slipped and I fell to the floor. When my parents heard the thumb coming from my room they rushed in.

Only to find me in tears anyway. That's when they knew it was damn serious. We moved. I started seeing a therapist, my parents quit their jobs, college was amazing. I never thought about my attempts anymore. I-I guess that El brought back those memories.''

Louis said.

Harry was quiet. He was thinking about what to say, but he didn't know what to say.

''I'm sorry? God, Louis... I don't know what to say to you right now. Oh dear, I basically called you selfish! I didn't mean it like that!'' The younger boy panicked ready to cry.

Louis took his face in his hands, rubbing his thumbs over Harry's cheeks.

''Baby, it's fine. Honestly. I love life now, I know why you think like that. I think about it like that too sometimes. But you need to understand that people who attempt suicide are in a very dark place. They don't think about their actions and the consequences they have. Hell, I don't remember either of my attempts. I know what I did because people told me, I don't know what I thought, if I cried or if I wrote letters. I only know that I did it.''

Harry nodded his head and shot forwards, slotting his lips with Louis'.

''I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you. You are worth it. More than that. Such a beautiful and caring man. I wouldn't wish for anyone else. I love you.'' Harry sobbed.

Louis laughed and pushed him backwards, wiping his mouth from Harry's sluggish kisses.

''Calm down, love.'' He chuckled as soon as Harry snuggled into his chest, sobbing violently.

''I can't believe you were hurting that much. I-It br-eaks my h-heart.'' Harry sniffled.

Tears formed in Louis' eyes and he wrapped his arms around the trembling boy.

''You're so lovely, Haz. I love you more than you'll ever know. My sweet boy.'' Louis kissed Harry's head, slowly laying them down so that Harry was laying on top of him.

The lay in silence. Louis swallowed thickly, causing Harry's head to snap up.

''You're thinking about it?'' Louis nodded slowly, not making eye contact with Harry.

''Let me take your mind of it?'' Harry whispered in Louis his ear and proceeded to place open mouth kiss along the column of his throat. Louis moaned breathlessly and placed his hands on Harry's bum, kneading it in his big hands.

Harry gasped and his face in Louis his neck.

''Are you sure, princess?'' Louis rasped out, rubbing his hands all over the younger's body, who was practically shaking in anticipation.

''Always sure with you.'' Harry breathed out. Louis placed his lips on Harry's, his tongue immediately finding its way between his pink, plump lips.

He rolled them over so that he was now hovering above Harry's smaller body. Harry's arms fell next to his head helplessly. Louis roamed his hands over Harry's chest, moving lower and lower.

Harry panted into his mouth, everything feeling too hot already.

''Vanilla or-''

''Whatever you want.'' Harry said quickly, too desperate.

Louis' eyes darkened. He stared at his submissive as if he was debating what he should do with him.

''I'll be in the playroom in a few minutes. I want you kneeling next to the bed. Naked.'' Harry scrambled to his feet, running towards the playroom.

He ripped off his sweater and jeans, leaving his panties on. He knew Louis said naked, but he also knew Louis loved to see him in panties only.

He knelt down next to the bed, resting his hands on his thighs and his head facing the floor.

Not even a minute later he heard the door shut and heavy footsteps behind him. The closet door opened. Harry closed his eyes, wondering what Louis would do. The dominant placed the needed items on the bed.

He tangled his fingers in Harry's curls. Harry rested his head against Louis his leg, sighing softly.

''Looking so pretty for me, baby. Can you lay down on the bed for me? Facing me, please?'' Louis ordered him gently.

Harry obeyed and lay down. Louis sat on his knees next to him, his hands moving over Harry's bare chest. The boy whimpered and closed his eyes when he felt Louis take him wrists and place them above his head.

Two clicks could be heard when Louis attached the handcuffs to the bed. He checked if Harry could free himself before lowering his head to Harry's dick.

He mouthed at his still clothed erection. Harry moaned softly, the sound making Louis even harder than he already was.

He pulled Harry's panties down, the boy's hard one slapping against his stomach. ''Gonna open you up, sweetheart. Get you ready for my cock.'' Louis spoke in a demanding tune.

Harry squirmed a little. ''Oh, please, daddy.'' He whispered desperately.

Louis hummed and squirted a generous amount of lube onto his fingers.

The older lad spread his ass cheeks apart and pressed one finger in. Harry stiffened, but relaxed when Louis moved his finger around a bit.

Not too long after the first one, Louis could add a second one. Harry moaned loudly while Louis scissored his fingers.

"P-please, daddy. I need more." Harry begged.

Louis tutted and roughly pressed in a third finger. His submissive gasped when Louis' finger grazed over his bundle of never.

"Ready, ready, I'm ready!" He cried out, desperate for the pleasure he needed.

Louis pulled his fingers out and wiped them with a tissue, taking his time to tease the needy boy beneath him.

Harry groaned.

"Hurry." He whined.

''You're quite vocal tonight, princess. I think I might need to do something about that." Louis snapped and snatched something from the bed.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth." Louis commanded, watching as Harry did what he was told.

Louis pushed a blue ballgag into Harry's mouth. Harry hummed in disagreement, but couldn't do much about it anyway.

Louis tightened the strap behind Harry's head just when Harry's eyes fluttered open.

"Nobody gives me commands, baby boy."

He aligned the tip of his cock with Harry's shiny entrance before leaning down so that his mouth was next to Harry's ear. ''Especially not you.'' He hissed and then rammed into Harry's body.

Harry screamed behind the ballgag, seeing as Louis gave him no time to adjust.

His legs wrapped around Louis his waist, which was kind of an insurance for Louis to know that his boyfriend was enjoying this too.

He slammed into the smaller boy with all his power. His frustration, sadness and anger making his thrusts sharper than usual.

His thrusts were so rough that he was jostling Harry's small body on the bed.

Tears sprang to the younger's eyes from all the pleasure. Seeing Louis so beautifully above him, but not being able to touch him drove him insane.

Not being able to say something was terrible too.

A good kind of terrible.

"You like that, baby? Like it when I split you apart. When I make sure you'll feel me for days?" Louis spoke huskily, his thrust slowing down.

The tip of his cock dragging along Harry's walls making the 17-year-old sob in desire.

Louis stared at the gorgeous boy underneath him.

Harry's eyes were shut, tears pouring out of them. The ball gag causing a Harry to drool a little and it was just so hot to Louis.

His thrusts sped up again. The older male threw his head back at the feeling of Harry's tight heat while moaning lowly.

"So good for me, Harry. Feel so good around me. So tight." Harry yelled behind the gag, desperate for release.

Louis placed Harry's legs over his shoulders, nearly folding the boy in half while pounding into him.

The new angle causing him to go deeper and harder. Hitting Harry's prostate dead on.

''Oh, your gorgeous body, princess. Fuck.'' He rasped, hands moving over Harry's chest until he found the boys nipples, playing, not so gently, with them. Pinching and twisting them until they became red.

Harry arched his back, moving his chest to shake Louis' hand off of him, but obviously, that wasn't going to work.

The boy loved it, though.

"You wanna cum, doll?" The sub nodded his head rapidly.

Louis groaned when he felt his stomach tighten, signalling him that he was close.

He wrapped his hand around Harry's leaking length, stroking it in time with his thrusts.

Harry was in hysterics now, sobbing, yelling and drooling around the gag.

His legs trembled and he kicked them out straight, holding back his orgasm because Louis hadn't given him permission yet.

"Ugh, fuck. You can cum, princess. Cum for daddy." Louis moaned when he felt Harry clench unclench around his aching member.

Harry came with a broken cry, spurting white streaks of cum over his tummy all the way up to his chest.

His breaths were high and hoarse behind the gag.

Louis unclipped the handcuffs above his head and flipped them over, lowering Harry's limp body on his cock, basically using him as a release.

He pounded upwards, bouncing Harry's body up and down.

The boy sobbed at the sensitivity while Louis fucked into his body roughly.

Harry fell forward, not being able to hold himself up any longer and allowed Louis to do anything he wanted.

Pleasure still winning from the sensitivity and pain.

Louis pulled him down rather harshly and came deep inside the boy with a low grunt of his name.

He slowly rode out his orgasm and unclipped the gag around Harry's head.

Harry gasped when Louis pulled out. The older lad cradled the younger one in his arms, kissing his wet face.

"You were so good for me, baby. So fucking perfect. My beauty." Louis whispered.

Harry smiled at the praise, kissing Louis' cheek.

"Wanna shower, baby boy?" Harry nodded his head.

"Together with you, Lou." Louis smiled and stood up.

"Together with me." He held out his hand for the younger boy to take. Once Harry took it, Louis pulled him up and guide him towards the bathroom.

Harry wobbled behind him, whimpering softly at the sore feeling.

Louis slowed down his pace, chuckling breathlessly. "Sorry, baby. Wasn't thinking about your poor bum."

Harry groaned as they entered the bathroom.

"Well I hope it took your mind off it, that was rough." He said, limping into the shower.

Louis frowned. He closed the shower door and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist, kissing his neck gently.

"Was I too rough? Did I hurt you? Baby, I'm s-" Louis panicked.

Harry spun around in Louis his arms and kissed his lips.

"I would have coloured if you were too rough, Lou. I liked it. Promise."

''Good, that's good.''

Harry washed Louis' hair and kissed his shoulder, earning a quiet moan from the older lad.

Louis grabbed the apple-scented shampoo and poured it over Harry's head, slowly massaging the gooey substance into his hair before rinsing it out.

He then took Harry's body wash and started rubbing it into the younger's skin, hands moving over all Harry's sensitive areas.

Louis smirked and let his finger press against Harry's sensitive hole.

Harry whimpered and pushed his dominant against the shower wall, pulling a surprised gasp from Louis' lips.

The sub then kissed him passionately, kissing down his jaw to the sweet spot underneath it.

Louis growled animalistically and pushed Harry against the other wall as he kissed him on the lips again, tongues rubbing together hotly.

He tapped Harry's thigh twice making the boy jump into his arms, legs around Louis' waist to hold himself up.

They panted into each other's mouths and stared at each other intensely, eyes dark with hunger.

''Round two?'' Harry gasped when he felt Louis press in gently.

''Round two.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
636K 21.5K 25
A story in which a hybrid named Louis just loves to be Daddy's boy. {Warning: sexual content, language, top!Harry, mentions of mpreg, few moments of...
97.2K 1.8K 42
"Voldomort dead: war ended!" the new headline said. it was just a cruel reminder to Harry... it meant nothing to him. Actually it did it meant pain ∆...
585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.