Alpha's Son And The Vampire (...

By Selcouth_Saudade

(Credit of the book cover belongs to someone else, not my own creation) This is the story about 19 year old W... More

Chapter One: Alpha's Son Of The Montana Territory
Chapter Two: The Lone Vampire
Chapter Three: That Scent...
Chapter Four: Sweet Blood
Chapter Five: Can't Help It
Chapter Six: Don't Let Them In
Chapter Seven: Mate?!
Chapter Eight: Hunting
Chapter Nine: Dinner with the parents
Chapter Ten: Bonding
Chapter Eleven: Time With My Mate
Chapter Twelve: Doing A Little... Research
Chapter Thirteen: Haha... Whoops?
Chapter Fourteen: Now He Knows
Chapter Fifteen: Learning The Details
Chapter Sixteen: Mates
Chapter Seventeen: No More Secrets
Chapter Eighteen: Dating
Chapter Nineteen: Hunting Together
Chapter Twenty: Running Late
Chapter Twenty-One: Evil Mate
Chapter Twenty-Two: Fighting And Angry Mothers
Chapter Twenty-Three: Family Reunions
Chapter Twenty-Four: Kyle's Family
Chapter Twenty-Six: Sleepover
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Cuddling and YouTube
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Breakfast With The Foremans
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Time Alone
Chapter Thirty: Crazy Family
Chapter Thirty-One: A Near Accident
Chapter Thirty-two: Trespassing
Chapter Thirty-three: We're Going To Challis
Chapter Thirty-Four: Seymour
Chapter Thirty-Five: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter Thirty-Six: Botched Escape
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Mate's Rage
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Home At Last
Chapter Thirty-Nine: You're Safe
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Five: Possessive

2.7K 100 7
By Selcouth_Saudade

Kyle

I grinned as I watched Ashlyn be dragged out of the kitchen by my little cousin and I was so happy that my family liked her so much.

"So, how'd that happen?" Jet asked slinging his arm around my shoulders and my aunt and uncles smiled as they watched.

"How'd what happen?"

"How'd you land yourself such a hot mate?" Jet winked and Blake laughed as I growled. "What, it's a compliment!" he yelled.

"What Jet means is how did you two find eachother?" Gasten amended and Kaltain gave him an appreciative look on her son's behalf.

"Well... She started at Hellgate this year and I met her on the first day of school," I laughed, leaning against the counter and glancing up at Jet as he lifted himself up onto it.

"Aren't you glad I made you go on your first day," Zishan teased as he strode into the kitchen, pulling a shirt on as he did.

"Yeah, I am," I chuckled. Morgan straightened and Zishan bowed his head.

"Did you and the pack bring back the deer?" He questioned.

"Yes Alpha, the rest of the pack is out back skinning it for dinner," Zishan answered. Kaltain smiled excitedly.

"Oh yum, deer!" She exclaimed. "It's been forever since I've had a nice cooked meal," she said looking to her mate pointedly and Blake laughed awkwardly. I grinned and glanced up at Jet who was snickering at his parents.

"What are you laughing about, you're no better!" Kaltain said throwing her hands up.

"I can cook!" Jet gasped. "I just choose not to," he said crossing his arms and I laughed aloud. The front door opened and closed and Gasten lit up as my uncle Phillip walked into the kitchen with bags in his hands. He smiled widely when his forest green eyes landed on me.

"Kyle!" He said setting the bags on the island and embracing me tightly.

"Where'd you go?" I laughed as he stepped back.

"I went to the store to grab a few things for dinner," he chuckled then smiled even wider when Gasten wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him back to nuzzle his shoulder.

"It would have been nice of you to tell me before you left," Gasten sighed and Phillip chuckled.

"Well sorry, you were catching up with your brothers. I didn't want to interrupt," Phillip said kissing Gasten on the cheek and I smiled. Seeing my aunts and uncles and how close they were always made me happy. It was so nice seeing them with their other halves that when I was little I couldn't wait to find mine.

A goofy smile spread across my face as I thought about Ashlyn, about my other half.

"What are you smiling at?" Blake chuckled and Phillip and Gasten's attention returned to me. I blushed and quickly waved my hand.

"N-nothing," I stammered. Goddammit.

"I bet he's thinking about Ashlyn." Zishan sighed her name for effect and my face burned as I looked away in embarrassment.

"Who is Ashlyn?" Phillip asked mischievously, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"His maaate," Kaltain cooed, placing the back of her hand to her forehead as she pretended to swoon then fell into Blake's arms. Oh my god...

"Mate?! When did this happen!" Phillip gasped. "Where- I want to meet her," he said impatiently and I laughed as I pushed off the counter.

"Anna stole her to help look for you to introduce her," Morgan chuckled and Phillip huffed.

"They're in the back," Zishan said jerking his head towards the back door. I nodded my thanks to my Beta and headed out the back sliding door onto the back porch, Phillip in close pursuit. Laughter filled the air and I paused upon seeing the pack sitting in the grass of the backyard with Ashlyn and Anna standing before them. I crossed my arms as I watched, eyebrows raising.

"So... Like this?" Ashlyn asked and sashayed her hips lightly and Anna nodded. The pack's back was to me so they couldn't see me glaring daggers at them.

"Perfect! Okay... Go!" My cousin said and music played. My jaw dropped as Ashlyn and Anna bumped their hips in sync to the beat and eachother, grinning as they spun then lifted their arms and rolled their torsos in a wave like motion.

"What... Are they doing?" I growled and Phillip chuckled, patting my back.

"It looks like Anna is teaching Ashlyn her dance routine she learned in class." I forgot Anna took dance lessons. My eyes were glued to Ashlyn as she danced and swayed her hips smoothly and moved her arms in complimenting gestures.

"Damn..." That was all I could manage to get out.

The pack clapped along to the beat as it gradually quickened, taking the girls with it. Their movements became swift and their ability to stay graceful even with how fast they moved was startling. The beat slowed till it died out and the girls cheered, high fiving eachother as the rest of my pack whooped and whistled as they applauded.

"Who taught you to dance like that?" A male voice purred and a growl so feral tore through my chest. I stormed down the stairs, steps so quiet none of my pack heard me as they gapped at the male in disbelief. They all knew who Ashlyn was and her position in this pack; they knew it was suicide to speak to my mate in such a manner.

"Myself, you festering bag of fleas," came Ashlyn's reply and Anna's eyes went wide as she grinned. Her arms crossed across her chest and she lifted her chin. One of my pack mates noticed me and looked at the male who spoke frantically.

"Matthew, shut up!" They hissed.

"Why, just curious. Especially about that-" I didn't even let him finish before dragging him up by the collar and snarling in his startled face.

"K-Kyle!" He laughed nervously.

"Curious about what?" I hissed and he swallowed hard.

"I- I didn't-" He let out a surprised yelp as I slammed him into the ground and leaned over him, lengthened canines inches from his exposed throat.

"I don't give a flying fuck about your excuses. If I ever hear you, hear any of you," I said turning my head to glare at my pack, "Speak like that to my mate ever again I'll have you neutered and declawed before you even know what's happening," I warned with a low growl. "Understand?"

Silence and numb nods.

"Do you understand?!" I roared. They all bared their necks with mumbled yeses and I slowly stood, ignoring the cowering idiot at my feet as I went to my mate. Ashlyn watched me approach quietly, no trace of fear in her lapis eyes. She understood the desperate, pleading look in my eyes and slipped her hand into mine.

"Anna, why don't we go inside and you can introduce Phillip and me there?" She asked and Anna nodded, smiling as she wrapped her arm around Phillip's and we all headed inside. Ashlyn squeezed my hand and smiled at me reassuringly as we joined my father aunt and uncles back in the kitchen.

"We heard shouting, what happened?" Dad asked and a vibrating growl rumbled in my chest.

"I'll tell you in a bit," Ashlyn said quickly with an apologetic smile as she situated herself in my arms, already knowing I needed her. I leaned against the counter and pulled Ashlyn against my chest possessively, pressing my nose against where her shoulder met her neck and breathing her in. Phillip whispered something to Gasten and he nodded knowingly. Sensing the room needed a subject change, Anna spoke up.

"Dad, this is Kyle's mate Ashlyn," she said gesturing to the girl I held wrapped in my arms.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Anna's dad and Kyle's uncle," Phillip says stepping forward and shaking Ashlyn's hand.

"It's nice to meet you too, Sir," Ashlyn spoke. My eyes closed as she leaned into me and I sighed through my nose. Footsteps entered the kitchen and my eyes snapped open, a warning growl rumbling in my chest defensively.

"Chill Kyle, it's just me," Jet snorted and reached up into a cabinet, bringing out a glass and setting it on the counter. "Anyone want something to drink?" he asked.

"No thank you Jet," Kaltain smiled and Jet nodded. Anna raised her hand and asked for soda and Jet smiled and nodded.

"How bout you sweetheart?" Jet winked at Ashlyn and a raging roar of a growl burst from my chest and spilled from between my bared teeth. Everyone looked at me in shock but Ashlyn simply squeezed my hands resting on her stomach and shook her head at Jet.

"No, Jet, thank you," she said calmly and by the way Jet quickly looked away, she'd probably given him a warning look.

"Kyle, what is going on with you?" Dad asked. My arms just tightened around Ashlyn and I pressed my face into her hair.

"A pack member made a... Suggestive remark and Kyle heard," Phillip said looking towards Dad. A growl rumbled lowly in Dad's chest and Ashlyn shook her head.

"Don't worry about it, Mr. Foreman, it got dealt with," she said.

"It was hilarious! Ashlyn called him a festering bag of fleas," Anna snickered.

"Oh did she know?" Gasten asked in amusement and Ashlyn laughed nervously.

"A remark along those lines might have slipped out..." She mumbled.

Kaltain laughed. "I'll have to remember that one," she hummed thoughtfully.

"I don't understand you're whole possessive snippyness," Jet said waving his hand.

"You will when you find your mate," Blake chuckled.

"When I do, I'm not gonna be some protective overbearing freak," Jet said raising his head. Everyone including myself laughed at that.

"Sure you won't," Phillip grinned. Ashlyn and Kaltain looked at eachother, shaking their heads in a silent exchange.

"I won't!" Jet exclaimed.

"You will, simply because it is in your nature," Blake said and my aunt and uncles nodded. "You say you won't, but you'll have no choice in it. It is your nature to protect- to defend your pack, and above all else, your mate. The animal inside of you demands it. The animal demands the safety of it's other half," Blake spoke as he placed a hand on Jet's shoulder. My cousin's dark eyes moved to Ashlyn and I and they seemed to fill with a certain understanding.

Anna smiled then walked over to Ashlyn and I and took my mate's hand. "Let's go upstairs," she said pulling Ashlyn from my arms. "Kyle, Jet, c'mon!" she yelled as her and Ashlyn laughed.

"We'll call you down when dinner is ready," Gasten smiled and patted Jet on the back as he walked past to join me in the hall.

"I'm sorry Kyle, I didn't know-" Jet began as we went up the stairs.

"It's fine Jet. I know it's just your sense of humor, but it's hard to remember that when I'm mad. So just keep that in mind, please," I asked as we paused at the top of the stairs. Jet grinned and threw an arm around my shoulders as we walked into my room.

"You got it Cuz," he said with a wink.

~~~
Ello kiddies! (can you tell I'm high on caffeine and sleep deprived?) I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!
It has been brought to my attention that these two lovebirds need a SHIP NAME.
A few were kindly suggested to me.
The ship name is Kylyn and y'all can fight me on that.
I'm joking, if you've been calling them something else before now, please continue with your ways.
Anyway, that's it. Wait...
Yeah I think that's it! Have a good day and I'll see ya next time in the next chapter.

Wolf Girl out~ ✌️🐺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.4K 60
I was an ordinary girl, as normal as anyone can be. The day some mysterious guy rolled into town and noticed me, my world flipped upside down and thi...
147K 6.3K 20
Athena doesn't just have one mate, she has three. A witch curse placed on the Saxondale pack she-wolves, means that each one of them is fated with mu...
22.8K 1.1K 34
Lumi The Finnish word for snow. Beautiful, right? So pure and white, but also cold. After a tragic accident Lumi has to move across the country to l...
2.6K 121 8
Sage is gone...or is she? Book two of 'The Demon' series I DO NOT OWN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES OR THE CHARACTERS. I ONLY OWN SAGE AND MY AU OF THE SHOW (...