Sins Of The Father (TRLS)

AlanaRiddle

Complete with sequel published Roslyn has been given a very dangerous task by Voldemort himself. With her... Еще

Preface
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Part:1
Chapter 9 Part:2
Chapter 10 Part 1
Chapter 10 Part 2
Chapter 10 Part 3
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 13 Part 2
Chapter 13 part 3
Chapter 13 Part 4
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
If Tomarrow Never comes
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
NEW TRAILER
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Faceclaim/Cover
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Facts and Sequel Trailer
Updates
She's So (Le)strange

Chapter 1

31.9K 654 359
AlanaRiddle

   This is a young Tom Riddle story not a "moldy voldy" story the amount of comments I get of angry readers who read the first few sentences only and abandon the book because they think it's about old Voldemort is astounding. You'll get your Tom Riddle keep reading thanks.
   I was awoken from my deep slumber roughly at precisely 6:30 am on a Monday, a week from the day I was supposed to return to Hogwarts for my seventh year. "Roslyn get up! You are to meet with the Dark Lord today!" My mother yelled whilst ripping the covers off of me. "Ugh okay! Okay! I'm up!" I yelled groggily lifting myself off my bed and walking to the bathroom to get ready. I had been up late at the "Who's Who" club last night with my friends. It's appalling to think of the demented purpose of my meeting with the dark lord. I shivered thinking of his snakelike features and nearly transparent skin. Surely there's a way I can become with child without having to lay with him. I couldn't force myself to do so and I know that if I refused he'd use only his most dark ways of making me suffer. I don't know how I am agreeing to this, maybe it's because I value my life more than my innocence that was so easily given away to Voldemort. I have absolutely no choice in the matter. I am to do what is instructed of me or face the harsh consequences.

   I curled my mid-length blonde hair and applied some makeup to my face trying to look presentable. I'm far from perfect, but I try to maintain the facade that has been planted by my parents. It becomes difficult to at times, especially in times like these. I exited the bathroom to find a beautiful black satin and lace dress hanging over my vanity chair. Of course, my mother left it here. She's always aiming for her family to be the image of perfection, I thought as I rolled my eyes. I slipped the dress on along with a pair of heels, and then put on my mother's latest guilt gift to me; emerald earrings fit for a Slytherin.

  As I got ready to leave my mind began to stray. I guess it's no wonder why the dark lord would want an heir, after all, we are in the middle of a war. Harry Potter and the rest of the golden trio are finding his horcuxes at this very moment in time, as the Dark Lord came to discover recently. Why does it have to be me though? Why couldn't he have chosen someone older and more willing? He could've just chosen Bellatrix Lestrange who would've been immensely eager to "do the do with you know who". I wanted to fall in love and get married someday and bare my husband's children; everything traditional. Now I will always be bound to the Dark Lord. Here and now I am going to make a promise to my not yet conceived child that I will never let anyone hurt them or force them to do anything he or she does not wish to do. I'm not taking a page from my mother's awful parenting book about this, I'm going to raise my child right. The thought of me being a mother made me shudder, I don't know the first thing about having a child.

   I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror. I don't even know why I'm worried about being presentable for the man who is ruining my life. My life was anything but perfect but it was good enough for me, and now it's like everything's coming to an end as the spawn of Voldemort is thrown into the mix. Soon this life will be no more and my parents will have gotten what they wanted, the Dark Lords 'favor'. My parents were a sore subject for me, but I also knew that if they declined the Dark Lord's proposal we'd all be dead. Damned if you do and damned if you don't, so might as well do......right? Very unfortunately right, I thought as I tried to keep myself from bursting out into tears like I have been for about a week.

  "Roslyn? are you ready?" My mother asked stepping into the room. She smiled and came forward opening her arms to me. "My beautiful daughter, it is such an honor for you to have been chosen by the dark lord himself to bare his heir! This is so exciting! As soon as we are done taking care of this business at Malfoy Manner we will go shopping and start organizing your baby shower. Money is not a problem anything you want is yours. How does that sound?" She said being extra affectionate to me, probably because she basically gave me to Voldemort and is allowing him to impregnate her 17 year old daughter! How could she be so calm and accepting about this? How can she be celebrating it as if it was an actual honor? In truth I didn't want any of that. I wanted to lay in bed and never get up. I put on a forced fake smile and nodded. "Sounds great," I spoke softly to which she smiled and hugged me tightly. Maybe she could sense my discomfort because she pulled back and began to speak again. "You will not have to lie with the dark lord," she said in a hushed tone. "You will be medically inseminated at St.Mungo's, but before that is to happen he would like to meet with you." She said urgently whilst rubbing my back slightly soothing me with her words, but not by much. I actually nearly gagged when she used "The Dark Lord" and "inseminated" in the same sentence. I think the thing that scared me the most about this situation is that I think my parents really believed in the cause, and that they were actually honored that I had been chosen. Without taking my feelings into consideration in the least bit they assumed I believed in it too and that I was proud. I've never seen my parents so proud of me, and I didn't even do anything. So I played the part well, because all I ever wanted to do was make them proud; just not like this. I never saw how so many people could place so much faith in Voldemort, he was cruel and horrid. However, I am aware that his fear tactics force many of them into false loyalty. I couldn't care less if he fell off the side of the planet to be completely honest, but what choice do I have? I must do what I've always done...look the part and act the part no questions asked no matter what; sit still look pretty.

   Soon my parents and I apparated to Malfoy Manor where we rejoiced with the Malfoy's. To be completely honest I thought my parents would've forced me to wed Draco, but obviously, that would not be happening. It was accustomed to everyone that purebloods marry amongst each other to maintain the bloodline purity. Since our families were so close I guess I figured and in truth had accepted that he would someday be my husband; evidently not. I know that I wasn't chosen by The Dark Lord for romantic reasons, obviously we would never marry or anything like that, gross. He probably chose me because I was young and pretty, and a man as evil as he is would enjoy destroying a young woman on the verge of success. I could get attacked by a bear and the Dark Lord wouldn't care as long as I'm still able to carry his heir, which would inherit the Goldsworthy's beauty and fortune. I was the perfect candidate unfortunately, at least in his eyes.

   "What an honor that has been bestowed upon your daughter Zora," Narcissa said to my mother bringing her into a tight embrace which was normal since they were close friends. My father and Lucius Malfoy greeted each other with a firm handshake while Draco and I merely nodded to each other since we didn't really associate with each other nowadays, that was all in the past. The Malfoy's seemed jittery and excited. They couldn't be more proud than if they had a daughter of their own to bear the heir, too bad Draco's a boy. Maybe then I would've been saved, although I wouldn't wish this fate on anyone.  A loud popping sound echoed throughout the house signaling that the dark lord has arrived making my heart drop into my stomach and my nerves to go haywire. "Come now the Dark Lord has arrived, we mustn't keep him waiting," Lucius said in an urgent tone beckoning us all towards the meeting room where many other deatheaters patiently waited.

   I took a deep breath and followed behind my mother into the room sitting next to her and across from Draco. I stiffened when I felt a cold stare coming from the head of the table where Voldemort sat. "Greetings to all of my loyal followers. I'm sure all of you know why I have called this meeting." He spoke standing up and making his way to the back of my chair causing me to shiver. "All of you are witnessing history in the making, on this day you all get the honor of witnessing me announce that young Miss Roslyn Hortencia Goldsworthy is to bare me an heir, the child that will be brought into this world for the sole purpose of continuing my noble work alongside me. A child bred for the purpose of carrying out what all of us have been so eager to pursue. The child that will bring victory to us all. Today is the day Miss Goldsworthy will become with child, a decision I have made with much hesitation."

The Dark Lord spoke as if proclaiming some sort of sacred mystery to the congregation. I felt his cold hand on my shoulder causing me to stiffen, an act I could only describe as possession. Applause sounded from all around the table and many "congratulations" and "good lucks" were whispered to me. It made me immensely uncomfortable to receive this much positive attention over something so horrific. "However," he began to speak once more. "There is one urgent detail that I have failed to inform you about in our last meeting." He decreed aloud leaving me nervous for what he was about to say. He made his way back to his chair at the head of the table to continue his speech. "It will not be I who raises the child with Miss Goldsworthy. On the contrary it is I, though not as I am presently. In three days time, Roslyn will be transported 50 years into the past where she will raise the child with my past self. A triumph that is owed to the resilience of my followers in obtaining the proper intelligence to fulfill a conquest such as this. In doing this we are to be assured that the child will be grown and ready to fight in this time of destruction and anguish, a child as powerful as I."

  Mine was the only audible gasp in the room while everyone else wore visible looks of surprise. My parents, on the other hand, looked perfectly normal. They must have been informed of this prior to this meeting. It made my blood boil to consider this fact. The Dark Lord then went into more of an explanation. "I need the heir with me today, and do not have the time to waste for the child to grow older. The child will grow up with my guidance to become one of the most powerful wizards this world has ever seen. I cannot think of anything of greater value. This is my decision and it has been made final." He spoke these words so effortlessly as if they had no impact on my life at all. Though I know he couldn't care less about how it effects me as long as he gets his heir. I felt myself shaking as I took in this new information. I couldn't seem to process how this is even possible. I wasn't sure how I was keeping it together before, but now I truly am at a loss. I held onto the table in-front of me so I didn't fall over in shock, I had to ground myself somehow. This blow is immeasurable to any hardship I have ever faced. "This meeting is over. Now if you would all take your leave it is time for I to have a word with Miss Goldsworthy." He said causing everyone to quickly clear out until it was only Voldemort and I in the room.

   I tried to keep my head clear and my emotions at bay as I sat in the room with only Voldemort. For a few moments only silence rang through the air until his chilling voice finally echoed throughout the dark room. "I assume you are aware just how important this mission is," he said looking at me from the end of the table. "I will be entrusting you with my entire plan, my heir. You will raise it not interfering with the teachings of my past self. You will nurture and care for it, but not under any circumstances are you to interfere with it's learning." He said threateningly chilling me to the bone. Maybe it was my nerves acting up or my abhorrence towards the sinister notion but before I could stop myself I spoke. "A child, not an it." I froze in my seat afraid he'd be angry with me, but to my surprise he just smirked. "I knew I made the proper selection for this mission. Already defending a child that has not yet been conceived; good girl," He said nodding in approval causing me to let out a shaky breath I didn't even know I was holding. "I have confidence you will protect and guide this child towards success. Now we must discuss some crucial details pertaining to your journey. Fortunately I have managed to get my hands on a time turner. A very rare, very powerful object that I have charmed to send you back to the year 1948, the year I would have been entering my last year at Hogwarts. You will become a student at Hogwarts, and will be sorted into the Slytherin house of course. From there all you have to do is seek me out and give me this letter," He said as he handed me a pure white envelope with a green seal on it stamped with the dark mark in pure black ink. "This letter will assure your's and the child's safety. It will reserve your position on what will be the point in which we reach success. It is your job then to take care of and nurture the child as I know you can. If you are to be successful you will be rewarded greatly, but if you are to fail the consequences will be quite.....dire," he said as he took his wand into his fingers as a gesture of intimidation.

  I swallowed hard in fear of the man before me. "Yes I understand, I won't fail you," I said in a quiet voice. "I know you won't, I'll be making sure of this by sending a house elf with you.  This house elf will care for you during the pregnancy and will deliver the baby. The house elf will also be able to communicate with me and is under very strict orders to notify me if you should happen to step out of line. Should I find out you have disobeyed me," he said, standing up from his chair with his wand sliding his long thin fingers up and down the handle. "I will not hesitate to personally end the lives of your parents and anyone you hold dear," he spat venomously whilst glaring at me making my breath hitch in my throat. I nodded fearfully. "I will do everything in my power to not disappoint you my Lord," I said, bowing my head in submission.

"Of course. Now I believe you have an appointment to attend, no time to waste. Three days from now you are to be prepared to make your journey into the past. Now go fulfill your destiny," he said casting me away.

   I stood up and quickly made my way out of the room shoving the letter into my jacket pocket. As soon as I left the room I let out a breath and leaned against the door calming my nerves. As soon as I started breathing regularly again I found my parents in the living room having a drink with the Malfoys. "There she is," my father announced gleefully. "I do believe we should be going now, Zora." My father spoke once more. "Of course, we mustn't waist any time. Today is the big day! Goodbye Narcissa!" My mother called out before apparating us to the back entrance of St.Mungo's hospital. Well here goes my life. I couldn't be more devastated and anxious for what's to come. In truth I am terrified.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

378K 10.3K 24
When he started his 6th year at Hogwarts, Tom Marvolo Riddle had viscous plans like no other and nothing stopped him from putting them into action. W...
101K 3.7K 33
Amy Riddle - your average Heir of Slytherin. Last year, she was given the task of befriending Harry Potter. This year, after going through drama, dea...
44.1K 781 32
Y/n Merlin Wyllt the descendant of Merlin Wyllt has a dark story. Tom Marvolo Riddle the heir of Salazar Slytherin has even a dark story. When this b...
69.7K 2K 20
Summary: Fate decides to play with Harry's life again, giving him a chance at a family but with the most shocking father for his child. After the Ord...