My Sister's Husband

By OliviaMarie97

Felicia's whole life she has been second best to her older sister Molly, never good enough for anyone. Finall... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 1

21.2K 364 4
By OliviaMarie97

       Ding. Ding. "Order up for table twelve," the cook yelled from the kitchen. Wheels hit the tiled black floor making little clanking noises each time. Sliding around people and round tables I quickly made my way to the island where the fresh hot meals where sitting waiting to be delivered to there designated tables. Scooping up two hot meals in my hands I dashed back through the tables till I reached the table the meals where meant to. Sweat trickled down my forehead as a strand of my dark blonde hair came with it. Dropping the plates in front of the customers they muttered, "thank you" and I skated away. Glancing at the clock, I noticed my shift had been over half an hour ago and nobody had told me. Rolling my eyes I clocked out and went to my car to strip off my skates and drive home. The best time of day was the end of a hard days work even if it was at this crappy job. I keep telling myself just a few more months, just till I hear back about one of those better jobs I applied for. 

      Exhaustion hit me hard on the way home from my thirteen hour shift as I drove the twenty minutes back to my dads house. I've been staying with my dad, but I have been saving up to move out for a few months now ever sense school ended. My father was very wealthy and owned many homes due to his excellent career; he owns and operates a television network "TPT". This house however he stayed in most of the time. It's a Victorian style home and pretty big, it's at least large enough that if I wanted I could avoid seeing him or my sister any at all. 

      Finding my way through the maze of hallways I found my bedroom. My room always looks so bright and inviting with its blue carpet and light grey walls. I was about to collapse on my circular white bed when I looked down at my sweaty cloths and thought better of it. Stripping off the 1950's poodle skirt and matching top I hopped in the shower. The steaming hot water eased up all the tension the hard day's work had put on me. I smiled happily realizing I didn't have work tomorrow either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 8.9K 87
When Katie Rose is given the opportunity to join ALDC LA, she jumps at the chance. However going to the studio brings lots of drama into her life. Wi...
2.1M 71.2K 40
Phil doesn't have a best friend in his life. That is, until Dan turns up at his school. They become close and Phil finds out that Dan has a twin brot...
15.5K 229 29
Y/n Lukasiak is living in the shadow of her older sister Chloe and her friend Mackenzie but what happens when she is put on the competition team with...
51.9K 1K 54
McKinna Maryen Ziegler had lived in the shadows for most of her life, letting her sister have the spotlight. Until an opportunity for a chance to be...