Sonic Boom:The Returnity Of T...

By CartoonistDreamer

It's been eight year's since Sonic got separated from them.... His siblings, his old friends, and his mother... More

Chapter 1:Sonic's Depression
Chapter 2:Unexpected Help From Two Rivals
Chapter 3:The Talk Between Sonic, Shadow, And Silver
Chapter 4:Sonic's Past
Chapter 5:Sonic's Hidden Talent
Chapter 6:Reasons Of Hiding The Past
Chapter 7:Good And Bad News Roll Into One, Rivals No More
Chapter 8:Enter Kaze And Darren The Hedgehogs
Chapter 9:Saved By Sonic Boom
Chapter 10:Sibling Rivalry,Together Once Again
Chapter 11:New Looks Of The Siblings
Chapter 12:Getting To Know Them
Chapter 13:Singing In Harmony
Chapter 14:Tails On The Case
Chapter 15:Tails' Surprise
Chapter 16:The Return of A Seedrian
Chapter 17:A Spy's Urgent News and Love Is In Flames
Chapter 18:Rouge and Shadow's On The Case And Enter King Jules
Chapter 19:Revival Of Maria And Love Is Worth A Chance
Thanks For Reading! ♡:)♡:)♡:)

Chapter 20:A Reunion To Remember

7.4K 75 35
By CartoonistDreamer

         Today, they packed up everything they need for the long journey. Maria is very excited to travel and they take off to Mobotropolis.

(3 weeks later)

       Queen Aleena is in her throne room and look out at the window. She was very worried that Sonia, Manic, Kaze and Darren might be in trouble.

???: Are you alright, Aleena?

         It was Queen Sapphire, the queen of Cosium City and wife of King Kaze The Hedgehog. She looked just like Sonic and Silver. She has Silver's forelocks, has two strands of hair each tied with red stripes cloth and her back quills are in a braid. She wears an ocean blue dress with blue shell-shaped top and yellow lining at bottom portion of her dress. Her gloves were like Silver's, but the symbol on her gloves were color red and her cuffs are made of pearls instead. She has peach arms and chest like Sonic, but it wasn't that visible because of her dress. She wears a pair of white thigh-length socks and blue shoes with red bands. She also wears a cyan headband with three light purple shells on it. Her muzzle is peach and her eyes were emerald-green like Sonic. But, she is no ordinary hedgehog. She is a merhog, and also the last of her kind. She decided to live on land to be with Kaze, her husband.

Aleena: It's nothing Sapphire, I'm just worried about my children and brothers-in-laws.

Sapphire: It's okay Aleena, I'm also worried about Kaze as well. But you know that they can protect themselves right?

Aleena: Yeah, I guess your right....

???: Your Highness, zis is a catastrophe!

      They at the entrance and saw Antoine and Bunnie, running towards them.

Aleena: What seems to be the problem Antoine?

Antoine: Zere is an airship outside the courtyard!

Sapphire: Do you know who it belongs to?

Bunnie: That's the thing Your Majesties, we don't know. But lets just hope that they are not varmints and goons.

       They went to the courtyard and saw Rotor observing the airship.

Aleena: Rotor, can you figure out who's airship is that?

Rotor: Sorry Your Majesty, but I don't know either.

Sapphire: I'll go and get Charles. *runs back inside*

       As soon as she left, the airship's door opened. And out came a certain two-tailed fox and a green hedgehog.

Tails: Wow! This place is amazing!

Manic: You got that right kiddo!

Aleena: Manic! *runs towards him*

Manic: Mom! *runs towards her*

      The two hedgehogs hugged as they reunite each other again.

Sonia: May I cut in bro?

Aleena: Sonia!

     Sonia joined the hug as Sonic approached them, without being noticed.

Sonic: Hi.... Mom....

Aleena: S-sonic...

       Sonia and Manic broke the hug as Aleena stand up. Sonic come closer and hugged his mother tightly, Aleena shed in tears of joy as she reunites with her eldest triplet. Tails, Knuckles, Amy , Sticks, Kaze, and Darren smiled at the heart-warming sight.

Sonic: I'm sorry Mom, I just have to make sure that Eggman won't come back or hurt anyone else in the outside borders. Oh! And Eggman is actually Robotnik.

Aleena: It's okay my son, the important thing is that your now here.

Sonic: Oh! And one more thing.

      Sonic took Tails' hand brought him before his mother.

Aleena: And who would this young kitsune be?

Sonic: Mom this is Miles Prower, but we all call him Tails. He's gonna be a new member of the family since I adopted him.

Tails: N-nice to meet you, Ma'am.

Aleena: Well if that's the case then welcome to the family, Tails. And you can call me 'Mom', from now on.

Tails: Thanks.... Mom...

       Aleena hugged her new son as Tails hugged her back. Shadow and Silver stepped forward and when Aleena saw them, she shocked.

Aleena: S-shadow? S-silver?

Shadow and Silver: Hi Mom...

      Aleena cupped her hands at Shadow and Silver's faces and the three hugged each other. When they broke the hug, Jules teleported behind Aleena and poked on her shoulder. Aleena  turned around and gasped when she saw her husband.

Jules: So, are you just gonna stand there or hug your own husband?

Aleena: JULES!!!

       Aleena hugged him tightly, fearing like he might disappear any minute.

Aleena: I-I've missed you.... I-I though that I will never see you again.... *sobs*

Jules: It's okay Aleena, I'm here.

        Everyone smiled at the sight, Sapphire and Charles saw everything and were happy that the royal family is back together again. Charles saw Sonic and he smiled.

Charles: Well, if it isn't my old sonny boy.

       Sonic recognized the voice and turned around and was surprised to his uncle alive and wasn't robotize anymore. Charles knelt down and open his arms for him.  

Sonic: U-uncle Chuck? *smiles and runs towards him in normal speed (the way we use to run)*

      Sonic run towards him and tackles his uncle.

Sonic: UNCLE CHUCK!!

        They both fall down and Charles chuckled at Sonic's antics, while Sonic cried in tears of joy. Everyone, mostly, his family and girlfriend, were happy to see Sonic happy with his uncle and Kaze and Sapphire were hugging each other, lovingly. That day, King Jules and Queen Aleena prepared a royal ball to celebrate the Hedgehog Family is finally reunited and welcoming Tails as a new member of their family. They all have fun that night and Sonic and the gang stayed there for a week. But sadly, they have to return to Bygone Island, for Eggman is still there. It's fortunately that Sonic, Shadow, or Silver can Chaos Control them to Bygone Island and back to Mobotropolis. Sonia and Manic decided to come with them, because their boyfriend/girlfriend are with them and they would have fun kicking Eggman's butt again. When they are back to Bygone Island, Eggman is attacking the village and they beat him once again. After that, Sonic announced that Shadow is on their side now and also about his siblings and his status as prince. Everyone were in shocked, especially the fact that Sonic is a prince. But, they completely understand that Sonic wants them see him as an ordinary mobian than royalty. And as the days passed by, Sonic began spending more time with Amy and Shadow became less arrogant and emo thanks to Maria. Silver and Blaze became closer than ever, while Tails and Cosmo took care of the garden that Cosmo just loved. Sticks became less paranoid thanks to Manic and Knuckles became a little smarter thanks to Sonia. And by time to time, they would usually went to Mobotropolis to visit Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Sonia, Manic and Tails's family. As for the Oracle of Delphius, he was watching in his reflecting pool and smiled as he wait for another prophecy to be foretold.

The End....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.3K 162 11
Bumblebee had began acting not himself and only for team prime to find out that it is the deceptcon spy goldbug
25.4K 692 19
Mao Mao struggles with these strange feelings he has towards Badgerclops after he accidentally falls asleep and cuddles up into the badger's lap.
17.7K 300 13
Sonic's dark past has come back to haunt him, but he has found Robotropolis again! But Eggman kidnaps Sonic's siblings, and every time Sonic rescues...