BTS - BLACKPINK One-Shots [CL...

By Yoonworks

A compilation of both Blackpink stories with any ship and BTS stories with any ship. This is not a Blacktan... More

Share or Request
One-Shot In-house Writers
Rejecting You - Liskook
My One and Only Girl - JiRose
Pins and Needles - Kim Taehyung
Secret - Jin and Joy of RV
A BlackPink Birthday
Finding You - Jennie and Yoongi
I hate to love him - Yoonnie
Home - Chanrose (Noor7621)
혼례 (wedding) - Kim Namjoon
The One - ChanRose
It's You - Liskook
Perfect Life - Lizkook
Yours - TaeLice
Let's play tag a.k.a Unrequited Chasing - YoonRose
It's You (Lizkook) - Part 2
Last Breath - YoonRose
Lost and Found - JiRose
Hot's for you - TaeRose
A Hateful Love - Taennie
Long Flight - TaeRose (M)
Of Endings and Beginnings - TaeNnie
Untold Story - Hobi and Momo
Forbidden Love JiRosé
Hold On - Taennie
Keepsake - JinSoo
All of me - YoonRose
Just One More Night - TaeRosé
Regrets - JiRose
Seeing is believing - JinSoo
how NOT to be a good girlfriend - YoonNie
Perfect Strangers - RoseKook
leave me and don't come back pt 1- HopeRose
leave me and don't come back pt. 2 - HopeRose
The Barista - TaeRose
Hustle - RoseKook
Flowers for you - LisKook
The Barista Part II - TaeRose
Stupid Secret - JenKook
is this the part? - JiRose
Pleasure Assistant - TaeRose
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 1
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 2
Illusion - YoonNie (Epilogue)
Enemies - NamJen
Have a Good Day - JiRose
White Roses - Bp Rosé × Exo Sehun
Drunk Call - NamJen
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life - JinSoo
Today - JiRosé
The Vague Arranged Blind Date - rosekook
Miles Away From Loving You - TaeNnie
Never Again - JinSoo
Consequence Part Two: Permission - LisKook
Yoon's Appreciation
Consequence: The Final Part - LisKook
Complicated Choices - TaeNnie
Make Love - TaeRosé
My Model - RoseKook
Daddy's princess - ChanRose
Gummy Boy Next Door - YoonRose
Meaningful Kiss - TaeRose
Just a little bit of your heart - YoonRosé
Break Free - RoseKook
Sleepy - NamJen
March 28th, 2018 - JiRose
MY ANGEL | Suho and Jisoo
You Never Walk Alone - LisKook
Body - TaeRose
Fake Love - Min Yoongi
March 28th, 2018 - Clarity - JiRose
My Last Goodbye - JiRose
I'm Back - TaeRose
Perfectly Imperfect - JiRose
March 28th, 2018 - Closure - JiRose
My Star - YoonLice
Those tears - JiRosé
Toy - Rosékook
Mine - JinSoo
The Undelivered Truth - NamJen
Without You - Jinsoo
Ending Scene - Mingyu and Rosé
Window Shopping -LisKook
First Love - YoonNie
Next Time - YoonLice
Red - Rosekook
The Truth Untold - TaeLice
HOMEWRECKER - JiRose
Remember - JinSoo
Our stars / Jisoo x Taehyung
The Last Luna

Consequence - LisKook

5.9K 164 80
By Yoonworks

Hi, this story is made by tanbzz. Please do check the note she made at the bottom. :)

-------------------------------------------------------

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Yeah?" He is still staring at his monitor with his hands tapping on his keyboard.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" I yelled.

"WHAT? Stop yelling at my ear! It's hurt!" He keeps playing his game. I've been trying to steal his attention but nothing is working.

You! Jeon Jungkook! Will see what I can do!

I unplugged his computer. Everything went silent. I shutdowns his computer. No more gunshots. No more finger-tapping on the keyboard. No more 'creepy-lady' telling people how to play the game. But! I realize the mood in this room has changed.

He turned around in his chair and he is staring at me. For awhile. I think he is just trying to control his emotion. I just stand up in front of him. I don't know what to expect from him. I'm not going to die today, right?

"No. You don't." He is so calm, it's actually scary.

"I did." I told him. Faking my bravery. I don't want to look defeated.

"No. You did not just do that." He is still calm but I know this is a 'calm before a storm' moment. To be honest, I'm scared.

"I did!" My voice went a little higher.

"Lisa..."

"Yes?" My voice back to normal.

"Did you know what you just did?"

"Mmm.. no? But I just unplugged your computer, Jungkook. Because you were ignoring me." I told him a little irritated. Mostly scared.

"I was working, Lisa." Now he looked and sounded frustrated.

"No, you don't. You were playing games. I don't like it if you ignored me." I told him a little defensive.

"I was working. I was making beats. I have deadlines. I was editing my video before you RUINED EVERYTHING." He stands up so fast. I was shocked. I heard something behind him. Must be his chair. Flying across the room. In this small space, I don't understand how he can get a chair flying around. Now his face is in front of me. We are so close. I can feel his breath in my nose.

"You saved the files, right?" I asked him. Trying to understand the situation and the reason why he is so mad at me.

"Too bad. I did not." He is joking, right? Please tell me he is joking. I don't want to be the person that is holding back bts's comeback.

"You should have save the files before you play the game. I did not know that, jungkook. I'm sorry. I thought you were only playing game." I apologize because I realize I made the biggest mistake in my life. Not the biggest, biggest. But you gets the idea. My biggest mistake was when I was jumped at chaeyoung's bed and didn't know that there's a laptop in there. Or when I 'borrowed' Jennie's favorite leather jacket to meet BamBam and I ripped the jacket by accident? Or when jisoo went to the bathroom, I ate her chicken skewers? Yeah, you gets the point.

"What do you want, Lisa?" He is whispering to me. Oh no! This is bad. Jungkook rarely whispered when he talked to me. Jungkook whispers when he wants something from me. It means I already fueled his head. Not his head, head but his other head.

"Mmm.. I forget." What was I doing? Why am I even here? I'm panicking.

"You forget?" He is gritting his teeth. He locked his jaw. He is squinting his eyes. I'm in trouble.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry. I did not know that you were working. I'm so sorry. If only I knew I would never unplug your computer. You. You should have saved the files." I pointed my finger at him. Wrong move. Again. Jungkook is closing his eyes and inhaling his breathe.

"Are you blaming me right now?"

"It's your fault." Still faking my bravery. Still defending myself. Still stupid.

"You unplugged the freaking computer, monkey."

"What did you just say? What did you just called me? Did you just call me monkey? You! Jungkook! You should have call me Noona since the moment that we met! I am older than you!" Jisooo unnieeee, this is because of you. Since she told our fans that I liked to act like monkey to Chaeyoung in our VLive Ch+. It's spreading everywhere like a wild fire. Apparently Jungkook heard about it.

"By months. Then stop acting like a monkey if you don't want to be called one." He is starting to losing his patience and he is not the only one.

"Errrrggghhhh.. Jeon Jungkook!" I lunged at him. Slapping his chest with my both hands. The problem is.. he caught my hands. He turned my body around. My back is at his front. I am now facing the ladder. The ladder that he used to get to his bed. In front of me. Right in front of my eyes. I saw a black tie. Somehow this is my unlucky day because I saw him reaching for that tie. Oh, hell no.

"Jungkook, please don't... I'm so sorry. The last time you tied me up, I cannot walked for days. I have to go to dance practice tomorrow. We are having a comeback in two weeks. I need to be in my best condition. Jungkook, pleeeeease..."

"Don't worry, baby. That was when I was rough with you. But today I'm going to be reeeaaal slow. You're going to cry and begging me to go faster because you won't be able to handle it." He whispered right into my ear. I have shivers all over my body. Sending some signals straight to somewhere between my legs.

Oh my god! This is bad! He can go for hours and I only have one hour to be with him. The boy has stamina. I need to go to dress fitting for our comeback. Jennie is going to kill me if I didn't make it in time.

"Jungkook.. baby.. we can not do that. I need to go in one hour. I have a schedule." I tried to free my hands from his hold but I failed. Miserably.

"Oh... now you have a schedule." That's not a question. He is irritated with me.

"Jungkook, I swear. I have a schedule. I'm not lying" Trying to convince him right now it's like talking to a wall.

"What did you want, Lisa?"

"I just want to talk to you." Finally remembering my purpose to meet him.

"About what?"

"I miss you. We are so busy working on our comeback. We don't even have time to talk on the phone."

"You unplugged my computer, just to talk?"

"Mmm yes.. I said I miss you, didn't I?"

"Did you know what you did to me?" Oh, no.. his voice turned sexy. Ok. well.. his voice is always sexy but it's sexier when he turns on. I think when I was telling him I miss him, sealed the deal. I felt something poked my butt. "I was working on that song for days and I was doing finishing touches with video. Now..." He bites my ear. "All of it was gone." He is continue to assault my ear by licking it.

"Jungkook... pleeeeeeease..." I whined.

"Please what, baby? What do you want?" I want to scream right now because he keeps whispering in my ear. I can't handle it.

Since the first time I saw him when I was a trainee, I was fascinated by his voice. I'm in YG Entertainment so I didn't really pay attention at BTS. It was when Jisoo watched their 'butterfly' comeback stage. I was running around our dorm. She turned on the TV to watch a music show. For research purposes, she said. I was planning to shocked her from behind because she was so serious at that moment. But then.. I heard jungkook's voice. Singing his intro for 'butterfly'. I was so fascinated at his voice. I was watching their performance besides her. In silence. So yeah.. Jeon Jungkook.. Whispering in my ear is not good for my soul.

"No, Jungkook. I just want to go home. I need to go home." I said to him.

"You said you miss me. I was playing game, Lisa. Since you unplugged my computer, now I want to play with you. Everything have consequences, babe. Now you have to pay for it."

"No! I don't have time to play right now. Jungkook, pleeeeeaaaasse... Let me gooo.." I stomped my feet. He is still holding my hands on my back. It seems the tie is abandoned because he put it down. Yes! At least no tie.

"Ok. Now. You have two choices. Do you want me to go slow until you cry and begging me to go faster or do you want me to be fast but I won't let you come?"

"What? Are you crazy?" Is he insane?

"Your choice." He said it in a very low voice. I almost couldn't hear it. Like his mind is in another world. He doesn't even paying attention anymore. It seems like his mind is in his hand. His hand is going inside my shorts. I don't know when he unbuttoned my shorts but he did. His hand doesn't even say hi to me above my underwear. It went straight into my hoo-ha. He is feeling me now.

"Jungkook..." I moaned his name.

"Your choice, Lisa. I'm waiting. The clock is ticking and it seems like your body can not wait either." I'm trying my hardest to not losing my mind at this moment but it's so hard. What he is doing to me feels so good.

"What time is it?" I asked him but I think his hand is doing wonders because I'm sure I forget my name. Who am I again?

"Jungkook.. do you see my wallet? I think I put it....... HOLY SHIT!" Jimin just come in before we can do anything, he already out the door. Wait.. I'm sure I didn't hear the door open. Wait.. did Jimin just come inside this room? JIMIN WAS HERE!!! HOLY FUCK!!

I'm having a mental breakdown. I don't realize that jungkook isn't holding my hands anymore. He is sitting down on his chair with his eyes closed. Since when did he puts his chair back?

"You didn't close the door." Jungkook murmured. It made him look like he is in pain. Before I said anything, Kim Taehyung went inside but since he walked in with his eyes on his phone. He doesn't see what's going on.

"Jungkook, do you see Lisa? Her manager is outside. Ready to pick her up." He talked. Since I'm having mental breakdown part two, I didn't realize that my shorts is still undone.

"What the fuck is going on?" Finally he saw us. He looked at Jimin. It looks like Jimin is still outside the door. Probably having a mental breakdown like me. And then he saw me and then he saw Jungkook and then he saw me again. And then he saw my shorts.

"HOLY FUCK!" He turns around. Now I can only see his back. "I'm sorry, Lisa. I didn't see anything. I swear."

"Yaaaaa! KIM TAEHYUNG! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!" Jungkook yells at him. At the same time, he turns my body so they can only see my back. He is buttoning my shorts while ranting. At me. "Yaaa! Do you want the whole bangtan to see you like this?" Once Jungkook is done with my shorts, I ran out of the door.

"I'm out. Bye, guys." I told them. While I was walking in the living room to go outside, I heard them talking.

"Why don't you tell me?" Taehyung said. I assumed to Jimin but Jimin went straight to Jungkook and ignored Taehyung's question.

"Yaaa! Jungkook, if you want to do the deed, fucking lock the door. Is this the reason why I can't find my condom?" Jimin is yelling to Jungkook.

"I thought you were trying to find your wallet." Taehyung said.

"Yes. My wallet. With condom in it." Jimin said.

OH MY GOD! Jeon Jungkook is dead to me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My note:

Hi...

I was playing superstar bts and jungkook and Lisa just went inside my head, I just can't stop them..

If some of you are thinking that jungkook is a little too much with Lisa, it is because he is angry with her so he can't control what he said.

Because he was making a song.. a song for their comeback. Imagine how important that is.

Imagine you're downloading/uploading a huge file and you were waiting for an hour and it is still not done but then you have a blackout..

That's how jungkook feels at that moment..

(Apparently jungkook forgot that auto-saved exists and he didn't open the computer again to check if the files are still intact or not. *evil laugh*)

Since English isn't my first language.. feel free to correct me.. so I can learn from my mistakes..

Ok, that's it..

thank you guys.. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 2.2K 49
- a collection of drabbles focussing on blacktan ships
238 30 13
Random stories that people can expand upon and make it their own with different bts ships ,sprinkled with taekook
63.9K 493 10
One shots/ Imagines. . .
84.8K 1.5K 72
- Lots of love stories with BTS members - highest rank - #1 Ship