Rose Petals (Discontinued)

Von littlenerdrosey

"Why? What's the problem? I thought you didn't love her anymore," Klaus grips Rosalie's hair. She winces and... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
PLEASE READ

Chapter Thirty-Five

1.8K 40 2
Von littlenerdrosey

Season 2: Daddy Issues

Rosalie coughs into her sleeve. She sniffles and exits the house. Rosalie fumbles with the key and locks the front door. She turns around and gasps. Tyler glares down at Rosalie. Rosalie laughs. Tyler's face never changes.

"Jeez, Tyler. You scared me. What're you doing here?" Her voice is hoarse. She's coming down with a cold.

"I need answers" Rosalie scrunches up her eyebrows. "What happened to my Uncle Mason?" Rosalie's eyes widen.

"W--What?" She stutters. Tyler steps closer to Rosalie. Rosalie steps backwards and bumps into the door.

"You heard me. He's dead, and I want you to tell me what happened" Tyler demands, glowering at the sick brunette.

"Tyler, please--"

"Then let me tell you, Rosalie. Your boyfriend and his brother killed him, because Stefan and Damon are vampires. Just like Caroline" Rosalie jaw drops.

"Who told you that?"

"Is it true?" Rosalie bites her lip.

"Tyler, listen to me--" Tyler clenches his jaw.

"Did you know he was dead this whole time? When I asked you about him and you lied straight through your teeth" Tyler grips Rosalie's forearms. Rosalie winces from hold.

"Tyler, I didn't have a choice! I'm sorry! I wanted to help him," Tyler stares at Rosalie's fearful face. "You don't understand how much I wanted to help him"

"I trusted you!" Tyler's eyes glow orange and yellow. Rosalie breathes faster. "Mason trusted you!"

"I know! I know he did, Tyler!" Rosalie shouts. "I didn't get a say in it. You even know the reasons why it happened" Tyler curses and releases Rosalie, walking out of sight. Rosalie rubs her face. Rosalie punches the door in frustration.

***

Rosalie coughs; slamming the car door shut. Her headache isn't lightening up anytime soon. She jogs up the stairs to the Salvatore Boarding house and goes inside.

"I went to go look for Isobel, and I got John instead. He said he could help us and we're desperate" Rosalie scrunches up her eyebrows. John? John Gilbert? Rosalie walks into the living room.

Stefan and Damon stare at Rosalie. Her outfit really isn't her. Usually, she's more dressy and girly. Today, she's extremely comfortable and exhausted. The circles underneath her eyes stating she hasn't been getting enough sleep. Her pale complexion is whiter than usual.

"Are you talking about John Gilbert?" Stefan nods. He flashes over to Rosalie and places his hand against her forehead.

"You're pretty warm, are you feeling okay?" Rosalie smiles.

"I'm okay, just a cold. Continue your argument" Stefan chuckles. Damon scoffs.

"It's not an argument. We're not that desperate, Stefan. He tried to murder Rosalie and I!" He reminds him. Rosalie bites her lip.

"Damon, Bonnie's new witch friend is working with Elijah, so we have to assume that the moonstone was never destroyed. Elena's putting all of her faith into some deal that she made with Elijah to keep everyone safe" Rosalie frowns.

"Stefan, you should trust him. He's a smart man" Stefan sighs.

"He isn't trustworthy, Rosalie. He wanted to kill you the last time"

"I'm proven to him that I'm nothing like my ancestors. He trusts me" Stefan frowns.

"He can't be trusted"

"Still waiting for the answer about John Gilbert" Damon groans.

"He knew about the sacrifice. Isobel told him. He said he knew the way to keep Elena safe" Rosalie shakes her head. She moves to sit down on the couch.

"He's not talking, at least not to me, anyway" Damon rolls his eyes.

"Great work, Stefan. Top notch. As if I didn't have enough problems"

"Hey, I'm sorry about Rose" Rosalie gazes at Damon. Damon glances at Rosalie.

"Whatever. I knew the woman for five minutes" Damon goes to leave the room. It's topic isn't good right now.

"And you cared about her after five minutes, though. I wonder what that means?" Damon sighs.

"It means I care, Stefan. It means I'm changing and evolving into a man capable of greatness. You better watch your back, because I may just have to go get a hero hairdo of my own and steal your thunder" Damon leaves the living room.

"Stefan?" Stefan comes to Rosalie side in a second. "We have another issue" Stefan sighs.

"What's wrong?" Rosalie sniffles.

"Tyler knows Damon killed Mason. He blamed Damon, you and I and Caroline for it. He looks so betrayed" Stefan nods. He rests his hand on her knee and rubs his thumb along the bone.

"Damon doesn't want vampires here. Tyler is potentially dangerous, he--" Rosalie stands up.

"No, Stefan. You and Damon are not going to kill Tyler"

"Rosalie, he's going to retaliate" Stefan breathes.

"Can you blame him? Stefan, he lost his dad and uncle in a span of a week of each other. We have to talk to him and explain the situation to him. He can't be left in the dark anymore. That other werewolf is big influence on him. We have to help him" Stefan gets up from the couch and hugs the stressed girl.

"We will. I promise. It'll be okay" Rosalie relaxes.

***

walks towards Caroline's car. She felt sick to her stomach. Caroline offered her a ride home from the memorial. It was already nighttime, the memorial was all day. Caroline wraps her arm around Rosalie's shoulder and rubs her arm. Rosalie smiles weakly at Caroline. Rosalie coughs harshly. Caroline opens the driver's door.

"Excuse me?" A girl calls out. Rosalie looks over Caroline's shoulder. "Caroline and Rosalie, right?" Rosalie nods.

"Yeah" Caroline tightens her grip on Rosalie's shoulder.

"I'm looking for Tyler. You haven't seen him, have you?" Caroline realizes who this woman is.

"Nope, not since earlier. Go around to the other side. Sorry, we have to go. She's sick" Rosalie nods. Caroline lets go of Rosalie. Rosalie rounds to hood of the car.

"I know you're lying," Caroline huffs. Rosalie stops in her tracks.

"Really, how? Is that one of your little wolf tricks?" Rosalie's mouth opens. She's the one who bit Rose. She's the girl looking for Mason. The girl smiles.

"Actually, it is" Caroline faces Rosalie. Rosalie sniffles.

"Well, I have a trick too" Caroline closes her car door. Caroline flips around and reveals her vampire face, hissing at the girl.

The girl sprays vervain in her eyes, like mace coming out of the spray bottle. Caroline shrieks and covers her eyes. Rosalie runs over to Caroline. Caroline flips around to attack the woman, only there's a man now. Holding a gun to Caroline's head. He pulls the trigger, shooting a bullet through her forehead. Rosalie gasps, breathing heavily. The girl comes around behind Rosalie and bangs her head against Caroline's car. A splat of blood covers the area Rosalie's head hit.

Rosalie falls to the ground, blood dripping from her head. The man looks at the woman.

"Jules, go put them in the back" Jules nods, picking Rosalie up first. The man eyes Rosalie.

***

Caroline gasps awake, gagging from the blood in her mouth. Caroline feels her forehead where a circle of dry blood covers it. Caroline takes a deep breath and punctures the wound. Caroline cries out; pulling the bullet out of her head. She drops it on the bottom of the black cage. Caroline looks up at the bars.

Rosalie groans, her breath is shaky. Caroline glances at Rosalie. She smells the blood from her head. Caroline restrains herself from attacking Rosalie and tries to reach for the switch to unlock the cage. Rosalie sits up. She wipes her forehead on her sleeve. Caroline suddenly launches herself back when she sees the man who shot her. Rosalie looks up and watches the man.

"I see you got the bullet out. That was nasty. I got lots of wooden bullets, other toys. I'm so giving that I'll use them on her too" Rosalie's eyes widen. Caroline pants. "It's going to be a long night, sweet peas," He aims the gun at Caroline's chest and shoots her. Caroline screams and holds her chest.

Rosalie wheezes from the pain in her head. The man aims the gun at Rosalie's leg. He pulls the trigger, releasing the bullet from the gun and piercing her thigh. Rosalie screams and holds her leg. Caroline looks at Rosalie and then to the man.

"She's human! She can't heal!" The man smiles.

"I'm sure you'll help her out" Rosalie pants. A throbbing pain shoots through her. Caroline pulls the bullet from her chest.

***

Stefan sighs. He was getting nowhere with Tyler Lockwood. Jules had gotten into his head and convinced him that he's a horrible, monstrous person who kills people for fun, by people, he means Mason. Stefan's phone buzzes. He pulls it out and sees that it's Caroline. Tyler eyes his phone. Stefan slides the green button over and holds it to his ear.

"Hi. Everything okay?" Stefan asks.

"That depends. How badly do you want to keep her alive?" Stefan scrunches up his eyebrows. Tyler stares at the ground.

"Who is this?" Stefan pauses.

"Ask your brother. Where's Tyler?" Tyler stiffens. He looks up at Stefan.

"Jules...? Where's Caroline?" He demands.

"You made a mistake, Stefan. I'm going to give you a chance to fix it--"

"Where is she?"

"Right here, you want proof?" Jules enters the trailer and holds the phone out. "He needs proof" Rosalie cries, holding her thigh. Blood pours out of her wound. The man smiles and aims it at Rosalie again. He shoots her in her shoulder. Rosalie shrieks and coughs. Stefan's heart drops.

"That's not Caroline. What're you doing to Rosalie!" Stefan shouts. Tyler's eyes widen. He gets up off his seat. "Hurt her again, and you're dead, do you hear me?" Stefan threatens.

"If I hurt her again, she's dead. I don't mind him killing a Phoenix after all. Bring Tyler to me, the clearing by Wickery Falls. You have twenty minutes until they're both dead" Jules hangs up. Stefan grunts and throws his phone at the wall, completely shattering it. Tyler flinches.

"We're going there. If Rosalie is dead when we get there, I murder your entire family and have you watch" Stefan growls.

***

The man squirts vervain from a water gun at Caroline, burning her skin through her clothes. Caroline whimpers. Rosalie tries to keep herself awake from the blood loss. The man hasn't given Caroline a chance to help her.

"How many vampires are there in this town anyway?" Neither Rosalie or Caroline answers. The man flicks the vervain on Caroline's face. Blisters form on her face. Caroline gasps and holds her face. The man grows frustrated and gets up.

"Why're you doing this to me!" She shouts, kicking the bars. "Why?" Caroline cries.

"You're a vampire!" He holds a tube to his mouth and blows into it. Sharp blades shoot out it, sticking to Caroline's neck. Caroline kicks the cage in pain.

"Get me out!"

"Excuse me? What was that?" Caroline repeatedly kicks the bars.

"Let me out!" She screams. The man smirks and stands up. He leaves the trailer. Rosalie moves to help Caroline, but winces from the pain. Caroline rips the blades out of her skin.

"Caroline, drink some of my blood. It'll be easier to get out of here" Caroline shakes her head.

"I won't stop--"

"Caroline, I know you can stop. It'll be okay" Rosalie smiles weakly. Caroline frowns. She crawls over to Rosalie and grabs her wrist, biting and breaking the skin. Rosalie winces. She's losing feeling in her leg. Her shoulder throbs. Caroline sighs in relief and backs away from Rosalie. Caroline wipes her mouth.

"See, I told you could do it" Caroline chortles.

Caroline bites into her wrist and gives Rosalie some of her blood. Rosalie has a couple drops, not enough to heal everything, but enough to relieve some pain. Caroline couldn't offer any more than Rosalie could.

***

Jules hears the crunching of leaves behind her. Jules whips around and glares.

"I know you're out there, Stefan" Stefan tugs Tyler into view of Jules. Jules crosses her arms.

"Where's Rosalie?"

"What? Don't care about Caroline?" Stefan glares at her. "Both are locked up tight. Now, I have question. Even though she's a decedent from Mabel Phoenix, you trust her? The whole family is crazy. You grew up with those ancestors"

"Let them go and I'll release Tyler" Stefan negotiates. He wasn't going to talk about Rosalie's ancestors. Stefan could smell Rosalie's blood. Stefan's fuming around his calm aura. "Doesn't have to get any messier. I'm not your enemy, Jules"

"It's a little late to be waving a white flag, don't you think?" Stefan licks his lips.

"You need to leave town. No one else has to get hurt" Stefan knew if he threatened Jules, Rosalie would be dead.

"I'm not leaving without Tyler" Tyler stares at Jules.

"Tyler's free to make his own decisions. As soon as you release Rosalie and Caroline" Damon scoffs the ground his feet.

"My brother, the peacemaker. You know, if you would told me Rosalie was in here, things would be different right now. But, since you showed up before me, I'm gonna let you try it your way before I resort to my way, which is a little bloodier" Jules smirks.

"I think I've beaten you to the punch with the bloody idea" Damon clenches his jaw.

"Give us Rosalie" Damon glances up at the moon and smirks. "Without a full moon? It's not an even fight and you know it. We'll take you" Jules shrugs.

"I'm not so sure about that, tough guy" Jules whistles. Other werewolves come from all sides. A man sets down a container with a hose attached. "Let's try this again. Give us Tyler" Jules demands. Damon jerks his head at Jules.

"You heard her. Go" Tyler looks in between Damon and Stefan. "Get over there" Tyler goes and walks over to Jules, standing beside and facing the Salvatore brothers.

"Which one of you killed Mason?" Brady blurts out. Damon glances down at Brady's hands. There was specks of blood on his hands. Damon raises his hand.

"Uh, that'd be me" Damon smirks. Brady nods.

"Boys, make sure that one suffers" Brady points at Damon. Damon looks at Stefan.

"We can take them" Stefan looks at the werewolves that are surrounding them.

"I don't know about that" Damon licks his lips.

"Well then" Damon runs at Jules.

Jules jumps on the tree branch above her and pounces to the trailer and forcing herself to flip back onto the ground. The man holding the container shoots fire out at Stefan. Stefan runs behind him and puts him in a choke hold. Directing the flames at the werewolves. Damon goes to attack another wolf when a man lunges at him from above. Damon moves to the side and rips his heart out.

The trailer shakes Rosalie and Caroline. Rosalie hisses. Tyler runs inside the trailer for safety. He sees Rosalie and Caroline in the cage. Rosalie coughs weakly.

"Tyler! There's a latch on the door and I can't get to it," Tyler glances at the door. "Tyler?"

"Tyler, please" Rosalie whimpers.

Tyler nods and goes over to the cage, unlatching the hook. Tyler scoops his fingers under the door and yanks it up, with the help of Caroline. Caroline picks Rosalie up and tosses her out. Rosalie shrieks when her shoulders hits the ground.

"I'm sorry, Rosalie!" Caroline crawls out of the cage. Tyler drops the cage door back on the ground.

Caroline exits the trailer and is immediately pinned against it. Jules holds a gun to her neck. Tyler helps Rosalie out. Rosalie gasps from the pain. Caroline hadn't been able to get the bullets out of her and didn't want to heal her with the bullets still stuck in her.

Out of nowhere, the wolves hold their heads and scream, except for Tyler. Rosalie grips Tyler's shoulder. Tyler hugs Rosalie closer to his body to keep her steady. Luka's father, Bonnie's new friend, Dr. Jonas Martin, comes out from behind the truck. Heavily concentrated on hurting the werewolves. Stefan looks up from the ground and stands up.

"Elijah made a promise to Rosalie. I'm here to see it's upheld. You need to go" Stefan nods. Stefan runs over to Rosalie and picks her up. Rosalie muffles her scream by covering her mouth. Tears prick her eyes from the pain.

Damon, Caroline, Rosalie and Stefan walk over to Jonas. Rosalie weakly looks at him. "Thank you" She whispers. Jonas nods. The three of them walk towards the end of the forest.

***

wraps her leg up with bandages. Caroline hands Rosalie a water bottle. Caroline needed someone here with her tonight. Rosalie had experienced what she had gone through. Rosalie understands. Rosalie decided to sleepover at Caroline's tonight. Stefan brought her clothes over for her. Rosalie texted her dad where she's at.

Caroline hugs Rosalie's head to her belly. "Thank you for being here with me. I don't think I'd be comfortable being alone" Rosalie pats her arm. She hasn't told anyone about what happened last night between her and Matt. Damon's the only one who knows because he saw it.

Caroline's doorbell rings. Rosalie hops off the bathroom sink and hobbles to the door. Caroline laughs. Rosalie opens the door and sees her loving boyfriend. Rosalie pulls Stefan down and kisses him sweetly before letting go.

"I needed that" Rosalie smiles. Stefan chuckles.

"After everything you two went through tonight. So, I brought some backup" Caroline rests her hand on Rosalie's shoulder. Elena and Bonnie peep around the side of the house. Rosalie smiles

"We're going to slumber it" Bonnie rubs Caroline's arm.

"We haven't done it in ages" Caroline sniffles.

"Okay" Caroline, Elena, Bonnie and Rosalie jump hug. Rosalie looks at Stefan.

"Thank you. I love you so much" She mouths. Stefan licks his lips. He smiles.

"I love you too" Stefan waves and leaves the doorstep. Rosalie wants him to stay, but tonight isn't the night for that. All girls night. Bonnie kicks the door shut, continuing to hug the girls. The door slams shut and the girls giggle.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

288 1 37
In a town full of vampires, Don't know what to write here except for this: Picture TVD. Now add in a few scenes that don't even exist, stir in a bit...
662K 17.9K 47
Klaus Mikaelson fanfiction Love is a vampire greatest weakness, he'd say. But she, as young as she was, brought him to his knees. Klaus had been aliv...
182K 3.8K 53
Highest ranking #197 in Fanfiction out of 163K, #97 out of 17K in Vampire, #1 out of 1.9K in Delena, #1 out of 6.33K in Klausmikaelson, #3 in St...
211K 8.1K 67
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...