EMBER~> JUGHEAD JONES (BOOK 2...

De RowanMorgenstern

"I am ember 'bout to start a wildfire" (Riverdale Fanfiction) I don't own the plot of this book, nor the char... Mais

Introduction
~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Edits, while we wait for the next episode to air!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
More Edits!
Chapter 20
More Edits 🌹
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Updated face reveal!
Season 2-Trailer
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Authors note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Edits
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Thank You and Goodbye!
Book 3!

Chapter 50

2.4K 65 7
De RowanMorgenstern

~

"When you walk through a storm." Cheryl and Juliet began to sing, Juliet held a single white rose in her hand, the other holding Cheryl's as they stared at the coffin, the coffin that Midge Klump was laying in. That alone terrified her, the thought that she too could have been laying in a coffin but no, Black Hood spared her life for some unknown reason.

"Hold your head up high." A lone tear fell down Juliet's cheek, her heart shattering for the young girl who didn't get to live her life to its fullest, Midge had so much to live for, a future that was shining bright for her. "And don't be afraid of the dark. At the end of the storm. There's a golden sky. And the sweet silver song of the lark."

The angel of death had once more come to Riverdale. Midge Klump's gruesome murder had gutted the entire town. And in grief, brought us together."
.
.
.
"You were shooting a documentary?" Sheriff Keller asked, looking at Jughead who sat in front of him.

"Yeah." Jughead responded "It was more of a behind-the-scenes sort of thing." He then leaned forward in the chair "Look, Sheriff, you have my footage, okay? All of it's right there. Everything was completely fine until those letters started to show up, threats to recast Cheryl."

"Wait, letters? What letters?" Keller asked in confusion.
.
.
"I was jealous, okay?" Ethel sobbed as she stared at the letters "Cheryl always gets everything she wants. But I wasn't gonna hurt anybody, I just wanted the part."
.
.
"Moose, do you remember the last thing you said to midge?" Keller asked, looking at the young boy who was holding a picture of the late Midge Klump.

"I don't remember exactly. Uh." Moose started to speak "She was—she was my girlfriend. We said a lot of things, probably it was something casual or...just—just stupid."
.
.
"What happened that night, Juliet?" Keller asked as he looked over at the young redhead who sat before him, the side of her forehead had stitches covering the cut she had revived from that terrible night. Her cheek had a small black and blue bruise that didn't seem to fade away just quiet yet.

"I-I don't remember much from that night." Juliet confessed as she played with the ends of her hair "I went to help Midge get ready since she was nervous. One minute we're laughing and he next I was falling to the floor."

"Did you see anything before that, Did you see who could have hurt you?" Keller asked, the young redhead didn't know what to say. The visual of Midge's lifeless eyes staring down at her still haunted her dreams at night.

"To answer your question, yes I did see someone." Juliet answered as Keller's face turned to the one of surprise as he gestured for her to continue "A Masked figure, just like Black Hood. And Sheriff? I'm beginning to think we didn't kill the real Black Hood that night on the bridge." Juliet stood up and walked out of the interrogation room.
.
.
"Can I ask you a question?" Archie asked, a worried look covering his face. "Sure." Keller responded.

"Did you ever find any evidence that linked Mr.Svenson to the Black Hood attacks?" Archie asked "Maybe we got it wrong, maybe.."

"Archie." Keller cut in "Svenson almost buried Juliet alive. He was wearing a Black Hood."

"Something has always felt wrong about what happened on the bridge that night." Archie confessed "And now Midge is dead, Juliet was attacked."

"We're going to get her killer and Juliet's attacker, Whoever he is." Keller replied. "But, Archie, Svenson was the Black Hood, You and Juliet just need to
Accept that."
.
.
"You'll never walk." Juliet and Cheryl sang out, the crying of Midge's parents was upsetting to hear, the pain that blossomed in Juliet's heart made her guilty, guilty that she had survived but Midge hadn't, why did she survive?

"Alone." Juliet's voice cracked slightly as she broke away from Cheryl and ran towards Jughead who embraced her into his arms as she began to cry, his hand rubbing her back as she placed her head into the crook of his neck, trying to calm down. She just felt guilty.

"I also feel it is my duty to day that." Cheryl started to speak out as Juliet turned her head to the side and looked at the redhead. "Like the Furies of Ancient Greece, who pursue blood atonement when a crime's committed, the vixens and I vow that we will not rest until those responsible for the murder of our sister...is rightly punished."
.
.
Juliet had her arm hooked through Jughead's as she leaned her head onto his shoulder. The long black coat she wore didn't warm her very much. Riverdale weather always seems to confuse her all the time.

Betty and Jerome walked beside Juliet while Veronica and Archie walked beside Jughead, leaving Juliet and Jughead walking in-between both couples.

The sound of Mrs. Klump crying made the group stop walking as Cheryl comforts the woman. "Mrs. Klump." Keller called out as he walked over to her. "I just wanted you to know the department is working—"

Juliet gasped as Mrs. Klump slapped Keller across the face, she was not expecting that, even though she did want to laugh, but she bit her lip and held it back.

"You were supposed to be protecting our children." She replied back to him with venom lacing her voice "You
Should be ashamed of yourself, you let my beautiful daughter die, and that young redhead get attacked." She glared at him before walking away.

"Your days of failing this town over and over again are numbered, Sheriff." Cheryl said as she glared at him before walking after Mrs. Klump.
.
.
.
"I have a theory." Jughead said to all of the gang as as they sat in a booth at Pop's "It's a copycat killer, and who coincidentally showed up in Riverdale after Mr. Svenson was killed? And had been giving us creepy vibes ever since?"

"Chic?" Juliet answered as she looked at her boyfriend, Chic didn't really creep her out very much, he was creepy she wasn't going to lie, but she still cared for him like a brother.

"Yeah. He has a temper, too." Jughead nodded.

"Chic is here because I went to the hostel to get him." Betty spoke up "And, yes, he's weird, but he didn't know Midge. So, moving on."

"What if Svenson wasn't the Black Hood?" Archie spoke up, gaining the full attention of Juliet who stared at the redhead, did he two have the same theory as Her?

"Archie, we were there when he died." She gestured to the three of them, him, herself and Juliet.

"I think Archie's right." Juliet spoke up, Archie looked over at Juliet and smiled. "I know it sounds weird." She continued "But just because he was wearing a hood that night, it doesn't necessarily mean it's the same guy who shot Archie's dad."

"And now killed Midge and also attacked Juliet." Archie added, the two redheads trying to make their friends understand what they meant.

"Svenson forced you to bury Juliet alive." Betty spoke up, Jughead placed his hand on Juliet's knee as he heard the blonde girl say that, he hated the thought of his girlfriend being buried alive, even the thought her dying made him feel sick to his stomach. "He cut off his own finger and sent it to me."

"Maybe the real Black Hood was working with Svenson." Archie said, still staying to get his point around.

"And Svenson would have let himself be mutilated?" Veronica asked her boyfriend.

"Look." Juliet spoke up as she sighed "All Archie and I are trying to say is that the real Black Hood could still be alive." She whispered to the group.

"I looked into the Black Hood's eyes." Archie started "They weren't Mr. Svenson's eyes."
.
.
.
"Thanks, Juliet." Archie said as the two of them stood outside of the diner, she wrapped the coat tighter around her as she shivered ever so slightly.

"For what, Arch?" She asked, rubbing her hands together to keep them warm, Archie noticing this took her hands in his to keep them warm as she smiled slightly.

"For backing me up in there." He smiled at her, his eyes twinkling with admiration as she nodded her head.

"That night when I killed Svenson, I saw his eyes and they looked nothing like the ones I stared into that night when Black Hood held me hostage." Juliet muttered as she shivered as the cold wind blew her hair back, Riverdale was seriously so confusing with its weather.

"That's exactly what I told Sheriff keller." Archie nodded his head "are you okay?" He asked after a few seconds of silence, Juliet frowned as she timidly nodded.

"I-I guess so." She lied, she wasn't okay, Midge's lifeless body haunted her dreams, the guilt of surviving was eating her alive. She wasn't okay....she was scared.

"Don't lie to me, Julie." Archie frowned, rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand. "I can see that you're not okay."

"Fine!" Juliet replied as she pulled her hands out of his and turned her back to him, tears gathering up in her eyes as she tried to keep them at bay, she didn't need to cry, she didn't deserve to cry. "I'm scared Archie, I can't sleep at night because I keep seeing Midge's lifeless body starting at me, questions on why Black Hood didn't kill me linger in my mind." She began to rant, not noticing the tears running down her cheeks, or her friends staring at her from the window, sadness on their faces.

Jughead went to go outside to his girlfriend and comfort her but Betty shook her head and held him back. "Let Archie deal with this."

"I'm her boyfriend, Betty." Jughead replied, anger evident on his face.

"Betty." Jerome sighed "Let him go to her." Betty glared at her boyfriend as she reluctantly let Jughead's arm out of her grasp.

"She wouldn't want you to see her having a breakdown." Betty looked at Jughead who was now standing up "Julie's a strong girl, and I know she wouldn't need everyone fussing over her." Betty turned her attention to the window and smiled at the sight of Archie hugging Juliet. "See, he's got her, she's okay."

Jughead looked out of the window before he sat down again, no matter how much he wanted to go out there and be the one comforting her, he knew that Archie was helping her.

Authors Note,
What did you think, I decided that by writing in Third person you would get many more sides of the show, like how the other characters feel and all that jazz!
~Robyn

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10K 218 15
What would you tell your past self? That it should be more careful while stepping over those slippery rocks of the river? That it shouldn't accept t...
182K 5.3K 27
[COMPLETED] "I don't want you to end up like Jason." Katherine Parker and Jughead Jones were so alike, they became each other's enemies. Both are ase...
6.2K 95 17
~ DISCONTINUED ~ JUST KEEP READING THE CHAPTERS GET BETTER I SWEAR! ~ Betty Cooper: Your perfect, blonde, beautiful, smart girl-next-door. Little do...
36.1K 597 26
Hey guys so a i did this story about Archie Andrwes. I don't follow Riverdale line, i just used some things about the show and did my own storry line...