Chapter 2

AFTER MEETING up with Tall boy and his men, We did question Talk Boy, asking him if any of the serpents had anything to do with the shooting

He denied it but said he would let us know if he found out anything, before he left he told me that I still needed to get my serpent tattoo.

I looked at Jughead and bit my lip, maybe if I just went and got it over and done with now, i wouldn't have to do it later.

Jughead new what I was thinking as he sighed "fine, go with them." His voice was cold but also held a hint of worry.

I nodded and kissed him gently before running over to Tall boy, letting me get onto his bike as he drove away, my eyes stayed connected to Jughead's before I couldn't see him anymore.
.
.
.
"Woah, that hurt like a bitch." I whined to Toni as she laughed, I admired the tattoo that was placed on the side of my neck, kinda like Sweet peas. I had insisted that Toni picked a place for it to go.

Before I had came here I went and got changed, black skinny jeans, dark gray sweater with my serpents jacket over the top, a black and white flannel across my waist, black boots on my feet, I even placed a black beanie onto my head.

"At least it's done." Toni smirked at me, picking up the coffee that she held in her hands and took a sip.

My phone buzzed as I placed it to my ear, Jughead was on the other end as he asked me to meet him and Betty at pops.

"I need to go, can you drive me to pop's?" I asked Toni as she nodded her head, the both of us walking outside and towards her car, I couldn't use my bike since it was still at Pop's.
.
.
.
"Thanks Toni!" I smiled as I climbed out of the car, she waved at me and drove away.

A chuckle escaped my throat as Jughead drove into the parking lot of pop's. Betty was holding onto his waist tight as she was obviously scared to let go.

"On the way home, I'm riding with Julie." She breathed out as I helped her to climb of the bike, Jughead chuckled as he placed on the brake and climbed off.

"Sure." He smirked "just a warning, she drives way faster then me."

"It's dangerous to drive slow." I spoke connecting our hands together, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"That's what I said." He spoke looking over at Betty who scoffed slightly.

I took a deep breath as we walked into pop's, the sound of the bell nearly made me flinch as the reminder of that night.

My eyes drifted down to the floor, the same place where Fred Andrews was once lying covered in his own blood.

Pops was cleaning the blood as my heart skipped a beat. "Oh my god." Betty muttered as she saw it.

"Give me your wallet!"

My eyes closed for a second Brodie opening, I looked over at the counter, the feeling of being yanked up and held at gun point was still fresh in my mind, a little pool of my blood still lay there, naked to the public eye to see.