Chapter 21

Today marked the day where kids strived to see the old man who climbs down their chimneys at night to place presents under the very same Christmas tree they decorated days prior

Today marked the day where kids strived to see the old man who climbs down their chimneys at night to place presents under the very same Christmas tree they decorated days prior. Snow would hopefully cover the pavements and roofs of the houses making it a very white Christmas, but that was all a Dream, no it wasn't snowing....but we still had presents under the tree.
.
.

Yawning I made my way into the Hall, smiling as Alice stood by the entrance of the living room, Betty walked down the stairs and stopped next to me, glancing at Alice and shaking her head slightly, Alice looked like an over excited child. "Okay, are you guys ready!" She asked as Betty and I nodded our heads.

We walked into into living room, a pile of perfectly wrapped presents lay under the tree, the pink ones were obviously Betty's and the blue ones were mine, they were always color coded..saved a lot of time.

Betty and I sat down by the tree, I reached over and picked out the small present first and gently unwrapped the gift "oh, come on Juliet." Alice laughed "why do you always do that?"

"So I can use the wrapping paper next year." I spoke in a 'duh' tone making Betty and Alice laugh, I finally unwrapped it and smiled widely. It was a camera, something I wanted for awhile now. "Thanks, mom." I thanked Alice as she gasped a little, but a smile appearing on her lips.

"Oh, my." Betty gasped as she looked down at the box in her hand, I knew she was looking at the necklace I had gotten her a few weeks ago, it was a simple locket with pictures of Betty, Polly and I, one from where we were children and one from recently, before she left. "I love it." She smiled as she leaned over and hugged me. "You better." I smirked as we pulled away.

We continued to Open the presents, Betty had gotten me a beautiful blue sweater with a white collar similar to the sweaters she usually wears. Alice had gotten me some makeup and clothes, stuff I actually needed.

Alice was currently in the kitchen as she started to make the Christmas dinner, Betty had ran off upstairs to get ready because Jennifer and Jerome were coming over for dinner as well as FP and Jughead.

Alice was okay with it since Hal was helping her cook dinner, she wasn't used to cooking for these manny people, but I also promised to help.

"I'll be right back." I shouted as I ran upstairs, passing Betty's room, she was currently doing some makeup and laughed as I nearly tripped going passed her room. "Stop laughing." I groaned before, shutting my door.

I moved over to my wardrobe and pulled out a gray skirt and some tights, placing them on my bed and placed the new shirt Betty had brought me on there as well, I walked over to my bathroom and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth before getting changed.

A knock sounded at the door. "Come in!" I spoke, walking over to my vanity and sat down before taking out my hairdryer, Jughead walked in and smiled at me.

"Hey there, Juliet." He spoke as he walked over, leaning down to kiss my cheek. "Hey." I smiled while turning on the dryer, pointing it at my hair while trying to dry it quickly.

"Can I do it?" Jughead spoke, I furrowed my brows at first because I couldn't understand him but suddenly realized what he said when he took the dryer out of my hand and started to dry my hair, my lips tugged up at the sides slightly, wow he is amazing.

After five minutes my hair was dried and wavy, I put the hairdryer away and stood up, wrapping my arms around Jughead's neck "You're the best boyfriend ever!" I spoke, smiling.

"I love being called that again." Jughead spoke, his lips tugging up at the corners.

"Being called what, Juggy?" I asked, tilting my head slightly, Jughead sighed and placed his hands on my hips. "Being called your boyfriend, Julie."

"and I love you Being called that as well." I smiled, leaning up, placing my plump lips on his, he smiled and lifted up one of his hands to my cheek, deepening the kiss.

"Oh, um, foods ready you lovebirds." Betty spoke as she come into the room, laughing slightly as we pulled away, I grasped hold of jughead's hand and pulled his towards the door where Betty had now ran downstairs, getting away from the embarrassment of walking into a room of her best friend and sister making out, quite fun.
.
.
.
"Thanks for the lovely dinner, Alice." FP spoke as he placed the fork and knife into his empty plate. "It was delicious Mrs. C." Jughead spoke up as Alice smiled towards the both of them, Jerome and Betty were taking at the other end of the table, keeping to themselves, quiet cute.

"Do you need any help cleaning up?" Jennifer asked both Alice and Hal, Alice shook her head and smiled "I don't think so, but thanks for asking."

They collected the empty dishes, Jennifer helped anyway so did FP, leaning us kids at the table Alone.

"So, how's everyone's Christmas's so far?" I asked, placing my head on jughead's shoulder so I could look at the other couple, Jerome smiled and shrugged "good, I finally got that game I wanted!" He exclaimed, Betty rolled her eyes but smiled anyway. "Thanks, babe." He spoke kissing Betty's cheek, she blushed and shrugged. "It was nothing."

"What about you?" He asked looking at me "How's Christmas going for Juliet Cooper-Blythe?" He snickered slightly thinking he was so smart for putting my last names together.

"It's going splendid." I spoke, Jughead nudged my head with his shoulder as I looked over at him, I moved my head and let him time to face me, Jerome and Betty once again talking to one another.

Jughead grasped my hand and pulled me towards the living room, making is both sit on the couch, He picked up his bag and pulled out a small square wrapped box and passed it too me.

I carefully unwrapped it and opened the box, gasping as I saw a beautiful silver ring with a small diamond in center. "No, this isn't a proposal or anything." He laughed making my anxiety fade away, I was honestly too young to get engaged.

"But I would like to make a promise." He smiled as he took the ring out of the box and held it his hand. "So, Juliet, I do promise that one day I will get down on my knee and ask you to become my wife, but for now I'm asking you too be mine and always mine until that day." He finished as I smiled and held out my left hand, he slid the ring into my ring finger and smiled widely.

"So I have a promise ring now." I smirked as the metal against my finger was cold and weird, I placed my hands on his cheeks and watched as nodded his head. "Now everyone will know you're taken."

I leaned in and placed my lips onto his, giving him a short bit meaningful kiss. "I love you." I spoke as I pulled away.

"And I love you, Juliet."
.
.
.
This was just a little something extra to the Christmas episode, I wanted to have the Christmas I imagined Juliet having.

What do you think?

~Robyn