BTS - BLACKPINK One-Shots [CL...

By Yoonworks

A compilation of both Blackpink stories with any ship and BTS stories with any ship. This is not a Blacktan... More

Share or Request
One-Shot In-house Writers
Rejecting You - Liskook
My One and Only Girl - JiRose
Pins and Needles - Kim Taehyung
Secret - Jin and Joy of RV
A BlackPink Birthday
Finding You - Jennie and Yoongi
I hate to love him - Yoonnie
Home - Chanrose (Noor7621)
혼례 (wedding) - Kim Namjoon
The One - ChanRose
It's You - Liskook
Perfect Life - Lizkook
Yours - TaeLice
Let's play tag a.k.a Unrequited Chasing - YoonRose
It's You (Lizkook) - Part 2
Last Breath - YoonRose
Lost and Found - JiRose
Hot's for you - TaeRose
A Hateful Love - Taennie
Long Flight - TaeRose (M)
Of Endings and Beginnings - TaeNnie
Untold Story - Hobi and Momo
Forbidden Love JiRosé
Hold On - Taennie
Keepsake - JinSoo
All of me - YoonRose
Just One More Night - TaeRosé
Regrets - JiRose
Seeing is believing - JinSoo
how NOT to be a good girlfriend - YoonNie
Perfect Strangers - RoseKook
leave me and don't come back pt 1- HopeRose
leave me and don't come back pt. 2 - HopeRose
The Barista - TaeRose
Hustle - RoseKook
Flowers for you - LisKook
The Barista Part II - TaeRose
Stupid Secret - JenKook
is this the part? - JiRose
Pleasure Assistant - TaeRose
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 1
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 2
Illusion - YoonNie (Epilogue)
Enemies - NamJen
Have a Good Day - JiRose
White Roses - Bp Rosé × Exo Sehun
Drunk Call - NamJen
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life - JinSoo
Today - JiRosé
Miles Away From Loving You - TaeNnie
Consequence - LisKook
Never Again - JinSoo
Consequence Part Two: Permission - LisKook
Yoon's Appreciation
Consequence: The Final Part - LisKook
Complicated Choices - TaeNnie
Make Love - TaeRosé
My Model - RoseKook
Daddy's princess - ChanRose
Gummy Boy Next Door - YoonRose
Meaningful Kiss - TaeRose
Just a little bit of your heart - YoonRosé
Break Free - RoseKook
Sleepy - NamJen
March 28th, 2018 - JiRose
MY ANGEL | Suho and Jisoo
You Never Walk Alone - LisKook
Body - TaeRose
Fake Love - Min Yoongi
March 28th, 2018 - Clarity - JiRose
My Last Goodbye - JiRose
I'm Back - TaeRose
Perfectly Imperfect - JiRose
March 28th, 2018 - Closure - JiRose
My Star - YoonLice
Those tears - JiRosé
Toy - Rosékook
Mine - JinSoo
The Undelivered Truth - NamJen
Without You - Jinsoo
Ending Scene - Mingyu and Rosé
Window Shopping -LisKook
First Love - YoonNie
Next Time - YoonLice
Red - Rosekook
The Truth Untold - TaeLice
HOMEWRECKER - JiRose
Remember - JinSoo
Our stars / Jisoo x Taehyung
The Last Luna

The Vague Arranged Blind Date - rosekook

5.2K 138 85
By Yoonworks

Hi, this story was written by my close friend kpopinesss

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That boy was nothing but bad news for you."

I sat with my head hung low as my mother started to scold me about my ex boyfriend.

Honestly, I really did like this guy. He was nice to me at first but then I realized he was seeing other girls behind my back so I did the only logical thing to do. Dump him. I was hurt, of course, but what would a guy like him do with a girl like me anyway?

I wasn't the best looking. Pretty average, I think. I rarely wore makeup exposing the unappealing features of my face/skin. I didn't like talking to people because I was always afraid of saying the wrong things. I don't have much friends either since any person who says they'll be my friend ends up ignoring me either the next day or the next hour. I was quiet and ordinary. No guy would want that.

"I told you he was a mistake and you decided to be independent and follow this guy who just used you." My mom sighed sitting down next to me. "You know I'm only looking out for you, Rosé

I sniffled but nodded at her nonetheless.

"Which is why I'm setting you up with my friend's son."

I whipped my head around to look at my mom who just sent me a genuine smile. "W-what?"

"He's a great guy. Very athletic, very attractive, and polite." She went on and on about this guy she was arranging for me to date. I looked down at my lap with a contorted expression unsure about blind dates at all. "You'll love him."

"I'm not ready for a relationship." I said softly and my mom scoffed.

"That man you had dated— that wasn't even a relationship. So stop moping around and just come with me tomorrow."

"Mom." I whined.

"Don't mom me. You'll love him. I promise."

.

I tugged at the dress my mother asked me to wear insecurely and tried to see as clear as I could as I walked towards my mother's friend's home.

I was very nervous. I didn't know how this was going to go but I listened to my mother anyway because I knew the consequences if I didn't. The way she made me look now was not how I would ever look in a million years. I was all about loose clothing and just plain colors. But she insisted to remove my square clear framed glasses and wear a shirt floral dress that hugged my curves. It just wasn't me.

"You look fine, Chaeyoung. Stop worrying."

I stumbled in my steps out of nervousness and followed my mother into her friend's house. When a familiar face opened the door, I forced a smile.

"Oh Chaeyoung. You look great!" My mom's friend hugged me eagerly before helping both me and my mom inside.

"Jungkook is just getting ready." Mrs. Jeon informed me with a broad smile. "You know men. Very intricate about their appearances."

I chuckled awkwardly at her keeping my head bowed down. All I could think about was this completely new guy I was about to go on a date with. I didn't even know the guy and both his parents and mine seemed content with this set up. Although I knew Mrs. Jeon well, I never met her son— whom she talked about quite often. I never planned on it either but my mother changed that.

"Jungkook!"

"I'm coming!"

I nervously rubbed my hands together and forced myself to look up at the stairs. A very— extremely handsome man appeared from the top of the stairs. His hair was still slightly wet, messy on his head but made him even more attractive. He sent me a glance before fixing his shirt and ruffling his hair once more.

"Come on, Chaeyoung. Let's go." He grabbed his car keys without even giving me a proper greeting.

So much for nice.

I gulped before standing up to follow him. Our parents said goodbye and have fun as I hurried to follow Jungkook's fast pace. He didn't even bother helping me into his car. He got in himself and left me to get in myself even though I was full of nerves not sure what to do. I got in the car with manic hands trying to put on the seatbelt as fast as I could.

"Let's just get one thing straight." He said stern without looking at me. His voice was dropping with venom obviously not liking me or this situation. "We're going to go on this date, tell our parents it didn't work out and never see each other again. Understood?"

I looked away from him mostly out of fear. He was scary. Dark and serious making my blood run cold and goosebumps graze my arms.

This is why I hated socializing. I didn't even have to say anything. He just hated you.

I couldn't blame him. I didn't have the best first impression.

I nodded nonetheless in response with wide eyes and a clenched jaw still looking away. He started his car and we made our way towards wherever he was going to take you. The ride was silent but the tension in the air was so thick it could be cut with a knife. Either way, we reached a small restaurant and he parked his car getting out again without helping me hit out.

I shyly got out keeping a far distance from him as I followed. When I entered after him, he found himself situated with a bunch of his friends. I awkwardly stood across the booth unsure of what to do.

The boys in the booth looked at me immediately and just blatantly stared. I couldn't read their expressions either and I looked down afraid to make too much eye contact.

"This is the girl I'm supposed to go on a date with." Jungkook said casually sitting down with an annoyed expression. "Don't get too comfortable meeting her cause this will probably be the last time you'll ever see her."

Ouch. I don't even know why that hurt me but it did.

I bowed in my place before walking towards another booth to sit when the boys called me back.

"Come sit with us, Chaeyoung-ah."

"What?"

Yeah, what?

Jungkook looked at his friends with a discontented face. "You can't seriously be willing to sit with her."

"For fucksake, Jungkook. She hasn't even done anything wrong. Look at her." One of the boys looked at me sympathetically. I timidly looked down at my feet without saying a word. "The poor girl looks like she wants to cry."

"We know you don't want to be set up with some girl, Jungkook." Another one spoke up looking at Jungkook with a deepened glare. "But don't be a dick to her."

"Come here, Chaeyoung." Someone else patted down a seat beside him with a genuine smile. "If Jungkook doesn't want to hang out with you, we can."

Jungkook groaned in response throwing his head back. I shook my head, blood shooting up to my cheeks.

"I'm okay, really." I stuttered unsurely. "I can just sit away."

"We won't bite. We promise."

I felt bad for sitting there but I'd probably would feel bad for telling them no too. So I instead slowly approached the open seat uncomfortably sitting down with fiddling hands on my lap. I refused to make eye contact with any of them as I felt them stare at my face.

"Are you hungry? We can order some food for you?" The same boy who scolded Jungkook spoke up.

"I'm okay, thanks."

"See?" From my peripheral vision, I could see someone smack Jungkook's shoulder. "She's pretty, polite, and innocent. What the hell is wrong with you, Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yeah." Another agreed. "If you really don't want her, I can have her."

Again blood rushed to my cheeks and my stare stayed on my hands on my lap.

"Taehyung, you scared her."

"Sorry." He mumbled after getting hit.

"This is a disaster." Jungkook got up from the booth leaving me alone with the boys.

I watched as he walked out of the restaurant and I immediately felt terrible. I didn't mean to annoy Jungkook. Even though it was partially his fault that he wanted to take me on a date with his friends. I couldn't help but stare at Jungkook's silhouette from outside as he leant against his car with a frustrated expression, his eyebrows tied together and his lips pouting slightly. It was a little cute but

I still felt bad about how he was feeling about me currently. I didn't want to be a bother. He didn't even have to agree to this. I would've been okay with just straight up rejection from the start. In fact, that would've been better than the cold shoulder.

I sighed and bowed to the boys in the booth. They sent me a confused expression but saw that I made my way towards Jungkook.

The cold wind brushed against my face blowing my orange colored hair back making my body shiver a little. I was careful as I approached Jungkook, my body slouching back and my head slightly bowed. He didn't look at me once but spoke up anyway.

"What do you want?" He said coldly.

I sniffled, my lip twitching from the uncertainty of talking.

"Are you okay?" I asked him softly.

I flinched back when he whipped his head at me, his eyes narrowing a hardened glare. "Do I look okay to you?"

"S-sorry." I muttered.

"Stop that." He gritted his teeth angrily. "Stop doing that."

"Doing what?"

"Stop acting all innocent." He turned his body to face me this time and I stepped back again mostly afraid of what he might do to me. "You act like you are this shy girl when we all know what your intentions are."

"Huh?"

"You asked your mom to set up this date so you can just have me all to yourself."

Conceited much.

"That's not true." I whispered almost shaking my head. "I don't even know you."

"Then why would you agree to this date?"

"Why did you?"

His eyebrows furrowed again and I instantly regretted saying that. Maybe that was probably wrong to say.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that so abruptly." I stuttered blinking my eyes rapidly, my cheeks burning red for the third time today.

"Who are you?"

"Chaeyoung?" I answered him a little confused by what he was asking.

He rolled his eyes. "I mean, who really are you? What do you want from me? Why did you do willingly agree to going out with someone you don't even know?"

"I don't know." I answered unsurely starting to feel anxiety ride up my skin. "I just followed my mom's orders and I didn't expect anything to happen, honest. I thought we'd go on a date and nothing would happen. I didn't mean to annoy you or anything, I promise. I have good intentions and I don't want to say anything that would anger you. I just—"

"Do you normally have a sentence spasm when you're nervous?"

For the first time after meeting him today, I saw a small smile etch on his face. And man did he look good. He had these cute little eye wrinkles and soft brown eyes that would make a girl swoon. So I just blushed at his sincere expression and looked down at my feet.

"Yeah." I answered breathlessly.

"I'm sorry I've been a dick to you." He sighed rubbing the back of his neck. "I just thought you'd take advantage of getting a date from me."

"N-no." I shook my head violently. "I would never— I mean, I just broke up with a guy and I can never take advantage of getting a date."

"I should probably tell you I've never been good around girls." He chuckled awkwardly.

Yeah. Obviously.

"That's okay." I sent him a simple smile. "You don't have to be good around me. It's not like this is going anywhere anyway."

"Actually." He made me look up at him. "I'd like to take you on an actual date."

I blinked at him in disbelief just staring.

"What?"

"I obviously fucked this up completely." He sighed looking down.

"I'd like that." I surprised myself too.

"Really?" His eyes lit up and I bit down nervously on my lip.

"Yeah. It probably couldn't get any worse than what just happened." I chuckled softly. "But is it alright if I change into something more comfortable? My mom forced me to wear this and I don't exactly look like this all the time."

"Yeah, I don't really like the impression you give off when I first met you."

He instantly regretted his words his eyes widening into saucers.

"Wait, I didn't mean it like that!"

I laughed at his nervousness and smiled brightly at him. Something I haven't done in a long time.

"It's okay." I assured him softly. "But I hope your okay with girls who don't wear makeup and loose clothes. Oh and glasses. I hope you don't hate those. I wear them from time to time and I don't—"

"No I don't." He looked down. "I'm sorry, I'm not good at this kind of thing."

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"The bad boy look kind of looked good on you." I muttered shyly biting the insides of my cheeks. "Just saying."

He beamed at me and took my hand.

"I can be your bad boy any day."

I mean, who wouldn't want someone with an edge? That certainly takes the boring out of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.
60.5K 1.4K 14
just jungkook-centric oneshots U '꓃ ' U open to requests if you want me to do a specific ship or storyline (人・㉨・)♡ formerly: how much fluff?
29K 979 52
Reactions to different scenarios with BTS. Might include NSFW scenarios, will be noted. ~ BTS Member x Reader Insert (no y/n) 1st Place Oneshots The...
9.5K 156 28
BTS Boy X Boy Oneshots Main ships: Yoonseok Vmin Namjin (Others) Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy! 💞💞💞