You, Me and The Universe

By Cleo_Is_Intoxicated

Lin Xiao unfortunately died by accident and was bound with the system. The wishes are simple, the rules are... More

FABulous(A/N)
Cannon Fodder - System
1.1 (XUE MIN)
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
2.0
2.1 (Zang Yuan)
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
3.0
3.1 (Hu Tian)
3.2
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
4.0
4.1 (Ming Chu)
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
5.0 (XiuRong/Jia Hui?)
5.1 (XiuRong)
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
BEFORE EVERYTHING ELSE
Mind over Matter
V2-9
V2-10
V2-11
V2-12
V2-13
V2-14
V2-15
V2-16
V2-17
V2-18
V2-19
V2-20

3.3

30.3K 1.4K 52
By Cleo_Is_Intoxicated

"Tiang-ge, why are you touching them one by one?" Bao Xi dumbly asks.

"I'm searching for weapons. These guys are military men, they have weapons 24 hours in their everyday life. If they wake up and see me they're going to kill us, or atleast me for sure." Hu Tian explained, not bothering to look at Bao Xi whose face looks like he's constipated.

"Okay.." Bao Xi wanted to ask why would they kill their benefactor but chose to be silent. He's sightly scared of Hu Tian not because he's a zombie but because he's scary when he's killing the zombies and when he's angry.

After inspecting their bodies. Hu Tian throws them inside the cell after he applied medicine on their bruises. Some of these cuts on their body doesn't look like it's from zombies though. They seem to be inflicted from a very sharp knife.

Just to be more safe, he locked the cell after treating their wounds.

"Say, Tiang-ge what do you think happened to them that they were surrounded by zombies in that state?" Bao Xi ask as he looks at the trio inside the cell sleeping heavily.

"If you stop calling me Tiang-ge, I might tell you." Hu Tian said and sits on his chair and opened his computer to finish one of his theories for the cure.

He already has one but something is missing, it's like it's on the tip of his tongue but hr just can't seem to remember what it is.

"Why do you hate being called Tiang-geeee so muchhhh?" Bao Xi whines while pouting.

"Just don't. Now shut up, I can't concentrate with the shit I'm doing." Hu Tian said while continuing to focus.

Bao Xi pouted and he looks at the contents in the computer.

"Hey, we already have record about this theory." Bao Xi said

Hu Tian's eyes lit up though it's not visible because his eyes are always dull. He immediately grab the confused Bao Xi and frantically asks

"Where? Where do you keep the records?" For a minute Hu Tian felt stupid. Of course! Why didn't he think of it, there's records!

"A..ah? But it's downstairs, there's a room of record---" Hu Tian immediately walks out of the room leaving the clueless Bao Xi.

Oh well, he'll just stay and wait for Hu Tian to come back.

After a while Bao Xi heard a groan coming from the cell, Bao Xi's whole being lit up! They're awake.

"Are you okay?" Bao Xi asks as he leans his face towards the bars.

"W..wh..who are you?" One of the guy said as he opened his eyes slowly.

Now that Bao Xi look at the guy clearly this guy is too handsome. His brows are thick and also looks like a sword, pointed nose that perfectly fit his face, thin lips that are kissable, phoenix eyes that gives up a sharp look and very visible jaw-line very enticing.

Bao Xi stared at the guy shamelessly, he was appreciating a beauty, this beauty had broad shoulders that he wish he had, long legs and a perfect waist. He's pretty sure too that there's abs underneath the clothes making Bao Xi depressed a little due to lack of view.

Bao Xi was never satisfied with his 'beauty'. He wanted to be a beauty but also manly like this guy but everybody says he looks too feminine be a guy. Some even ask if he's really a girl disguised as a guy, some think he's gay! Making him depressed even more.

"Who are you?" The guy asked sharply this time.

"Ah, we found you surrounded by zombies a while ago and we helped your friend that's been keeping you alive while you were unconscious." Bao Xi explained 

The guy fell deep into thought probably remembering what happened to them.

"Well, anyway, are you hungry? I have food, although not too much." Bao Xi offered but also mentions a limitation of what he can offer.

He's a foodie himself, of course he can't just give all his food.

"Why are we locked up?" The guy already inspected where he is and saw his two friends unconscious and their wounds were already treated, cuts already stitched and even his old wound from his stomach is already stitched.

"Oh, it's because...you see...how do I put these into words..." Bao Xi didn't know how to put it into words that he has a friend that is a zombie but that zombie doesn't eat people and is also very intelligent!

While Bao Xi was deeply thinking the door suddenly flung open like a tsunami Hu Tian walks so fast while holding a folder, he didn't even notice Bao Xi.

"Run! You're going to get eaten!" The guy barely stands up from where he was laying down and tried to find the weapons in his pants but he can't find anything!

"Oh, I see, you're up already. Don't move too much or your wounds might re-open." Hu Tian said when he heard the guy frantically told Bao Xi to run.

He already expected this reaction,  that's why he locked them up.

"You...you...you can talk?" The guy was very shocked that a zombie can talk! A zombie can talk?

"Oh yes! In fact he's the one that treated your wounds, Tiang-ge..I mean Tian is a scientist, he's a very smart zombie." Bao Xi explained while also praising Hu Tian.

"I..impossible. Did the zombies evolve and now they can talk and are able to think?" The guy said

"Yes, considering that you can think, yes, they have evolved." Hu Tian said sarcastically.

"Tiang-ge! Well you see, Tiang-ge.. I mean Hu Tian, he's a special case. He doesn't eat human flesh and is smarter than me!" Bao Xu said honestly.

The guy was silent for a moment as he stared at the nonchalant zombie typing on the computer while looking at the folder at the side.

Another groan was heard from the cell. The guy's face lit up.

"Supreme Commander!" The man exclaimed as he eyed his Supreme commander who's slowly waking up.

"Le Hua stop shouting." The other man ordered Le Hua while he creases his forhead only to find that his left hand is wrapped with bandage perfectly.

"Supreme Commander, Zombies... zombies have evolved.." The man sharply eyed the guy named Le Hua. He wander his eyes to his surrounding and sees a small guy looking at him earnestly and another guy who doesn't give a fuck about them because he still focused on what he's doing.

"Look! Look! This guy said that that zombie is the one who helpd us stitch our wounds and treated out bruises." Le Hua said.

"What?" The guy softly asks but his gaze was locked at a certain person who still doesn't give a fuck about them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 369 80
When Teal helps an injured soldier by hand-delivering a scroll to the Emperor, he is offered a place in the Emperor's harem. Teal is of Lombock desce...
140K 6.8K 36
NEW Lucky Charm🍀. [COMPLETE] Tay Tawan is the best senior detective on his squad. He arrested hundreds of bad guys, gangs and mafia around Thailand...
902 16 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...
80.2K 2.4K 3
( ♂ ♡ ♂ ) "I pleaded, I begged.. But he didn't listen to me. He should've just killed me, but no he chose to ravage me! My love to him will never cha...