Carlisle's Diary

By CarlislesDiary

This diary starts off after the events post our battle with the Volturi and us moving to Hanover, NH so that... More

Wattpad Awards
Carlisle's Diary
Looking Back (First Entry)
Looking Back Part II ~The Date
The Beginning
New World Scary Existence ~ The Storyteller in Me
Just Another Day at the Office
The Shooting
The Shooting (Nessie's POV)
The Aftermath
I'm Bringing Sexy Back
Shock
An Unexpected Unbelievable Miracle
The Watchers (Rogue's POV)
Stories and Pestering
Moving In
Planning a Wedding (Alice's POV)
The Big Day
Mother's Day
Charlie Knows Everything
Decisions Decisions (Charlie's POV)
Quiet Times
Fright
Rogue Rage
Flew the Coup
Strange Vision
Kate and Garrett's Wedding
New Hires
Gone with the Wind (Alice's POV)
Off Kilter
Ski Party
Never a Dull Moment
No Trespassing
Insanity
Secrets Revealed (Rogue's POV)
Isle Esme
Return
The Secret (Michelle's POV)
Surprise
Trying Something New
Learning
Unlovable (Tanya's POV)
Pleasant into Unpleasant
Preparation
The Trial
My Turn (The Trial Part 2)
Closing Arguments
The Verdict
Simply Green
Yee-Haw! (Alice's POV)
Independence Day ~ Cullen Style
Ferguson
Through My Eyes (Esme's POV)
She's Gone
Soul Searching and Finding (Esme's POV)
A Nerve Racking Welcome Home
Shopping and Packing
Bon Voyage
What a Trip!
The Trip (Part II)
Complete (Leah's POV)
Tying Up Loose Ends
Hollywood Glam (Nessie's POV)
My Wife, The Poet
Uncomfortable Questions
Operation Movie
Silly
Where's My Phone?
Train
Funeral
What If? (Bella's POV)
Do Not Interfere
Getting to Know You
Soap Opera
Halloween
Pre-Wedding Day Jitters (Emily's POV)
Emily's Wedding (Leah's POV)
The Sorceress
I Shall Rise (Hestia's POV)
Battle Ground Atlantic
Happy Holidays!
The Proposal (Charlie's POV)
Happy New Year 2014!!!
From Beyond The Grave
Blame
Formulate A Plan
A Coward Wants to be A King
Grammy's
Flowers Galore
Unstable Dimensions
Leah & Keith's Wedding (Alice's POV)
Honeymoon in England (Leah's POV)
The "Other Side"
The Bully
A Day in the Life of a Puppy (Sparkles POV)
A Day in the Life of the Cullen Patriarch
Kim and Michelle's Wedding (Esme's POV)
Killing an Immortal
A Whole New World
100th Entry & 1 Year Anniversary of the Diary
Welcome to the Underworld
Boundaries (Alexander's POV)
Final Last Words
Invisible Illness
Carnival
The X-Files
Our Woodsy Wedding (Sue's POV)
The Meeting
Disappearances
Sacrifice
Carrie
Altheia (Rogue's POV)
Bacchus & Barachus
Leah's Pregnant
A Baby (Leah's POV)
Leah's Baby Shower
Sava
Woof
Mother May I...(Seth's POV)
Happy Halloween!
Seth's Conquest For A Yes
Seth & Corin Say I Do
It's All My Fault (Nessie's POV)
Semi-Shotgun Wedding (Alice's POV)
The Legend of Daihok (Rogue's POV)
Loss
Miserable
Choices
Alaska
Epilogue (for now)
Election (Extra Entry)
Interdimensional Mergence (Post Completion Plot)
Time Warp
Reassemble the Sky
Thoughts (Ronan's POV)
Heart-Song
Medusa's Island
War in the Heavens
They
The End of the Diary

Blast From the Past

1.3K 28 31
By CarlislesDiary

Dear Diary:                                                                        July 7, 2013

          So we had a wonderful time during our 4th of July celebration. The fireworks, the food, meeting Kim finally, and having all the arguments settled. All that screeching wasn't just giving me a headache but a few others were like; enough already! First we had 5 months of human drama with that insane woman now we have teenagers running rampant in our houses. Rogue has thankfully gotten over her embarrassment of the island Alexander has bought her and we are actually all planning a trip there at the end of July. As in all of us; family, wolves, and all of the Watchers which includes Michelle, Kim, and both of her parents. There won't be a single supernatural soul left in NH for 11 days. We can sparkle in the sun and be totally fine with it because like Isle Esme, Rogue's Isle is also made only for visiting parties. The difference is unlike Esme's island which is located off the coast of Brazil, Rogue's Isle is located within the Maldives which are half way around the world.

          Since there are 9 Watchers and 11 of us none Watchers, two will have to come back for those left behind because none of us will be traveling by airplane. Esme and I volunteered to stay behind as it would take about 15 minutes to transport everyone from NH to Rogue's Isle via flying. But there are still a few weeks away before that happens. I'm currently writing in my diary sitting in the backyard. All of our more humanoid family members are complaining about the heat. Even here in NH it is a nice and scorching 86 degrees. But we do have the a/c going on full blast so it's like you walk from the oven into an igloo. Nessie attempted to see if she could fry an egg on our driveway, but it had to be well over 100 degrees to do that so instead we had an egg run down our driveway like a small yellow eyeball while Nessie and Michelle collapsed in a fit of giggles. Edward with a sigh used a hose to wash it away.

          I'm glad to say that after Nessie's little dramatic outburst the other day, all has returned to normal. Who knows maybe it's her hormones kicking in. After all, she's technically built like an almost 15 year old even though she's only 5. Last week we had another very dramatic occurrence in Edward and Bella's house which sent Bella and Leah to the drug store for some certain feminine products. Nessie was so embarrassed as it was her first time, she didn't come out of her room until everything was washed and cleaned and she herself was cleaned up and taken care of with all of the necessary new "accessories" as Alice called them.

          Being a doctor though not an obstetrician, I knew all about the process girls went through when they hit puberty. This little monthly friend was just another one of them. Boys went through them too but without all the extra drama. Girls certainly went through a lot more changes and pain that's for sure. Which after it happened, had both Bella and Edward visiting me in my office and asking whether since Nessie had this very human trait; would this mean she could eventually be able to have children of her own? I honestly couldn't and still can't answer that. Nessie is one of a very few kind; so therefore we don't know how hybrids deal with pregnancy.

          Furthermore, there was the topic of the fact that the sole object of her affection and vice versa was Jacob; a shape shifting werewolf. If werewolves when bitten by vampires can be poisoned, who's to say that when hybrid DNA and wolf DNA mixes, something drastic may not happen? Thankfully we have a couple of more years to think about that as Nessie is only turning 15 and Jacob though who knows he wants to be her husband someday, isn't in any hurry to go forward with that process. Besides, after this little oopsy happened and then the drama queen argument over the dress that I can't help but think are related; the only thing Nessie is thinking full steam ahead is her birthday party.....and she's even figured out what she wants. She announced it the other day when the whole family and some of the Watchers were just relaxing in our living room. Ready for this?

"I want a dog." Nessie said matter-of-factly while sitting cross-legged on the couch and playing with her hair.

"You want a what?" Edward said surprised; she had asked Bella to shield her thoughts so her over reacting father wouldn't go bananas.

"A dog, a puppy, you know four legs, a tail, adorable."

"I get the concept of it, Nessie thanks." Edward said sarcastically.

"You asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I figured it out; I want a puppy."

"Why Nessie? You already have Jacob!" Rosalie said with a small smirk from across the room; to which she received a half menacing growl.

"Stop it Aunt Rose! Jacob is a person and a wolf.....I'm talking about a small adorable puppy who I can carry around with me everywhere and take care of and love."

"Do you know how much responsibility a dog or animal is of any kind? They need to be fed, washed, walked, and played with, to name a few." Edward checked off on his fingers.

"Again I say......you already do all that with Jacob!" Rose was not letting up. Nessie ignored her at that point.

"Yes, I know that. But I'm willing to do all of that. Besides, daddy, you know me to be a very responsible person. I clean my own room and sometimes even Jacob's! I am learning from mommy and grandma how to cook. I'm a responsible adult or almost one and I think I can take care of a dog." She was standing firm as Edward's eyes narrowed. He noticed Bella was not backing him up; which could only mean one thing.

"You have already made up your mind haven't you? And that's why I'm finding this out only today because she's asked you to shield her mind." Bella grinned in response.

"Yep. I think all of her points are valid. She is a mature young lady, save that one slip up a week ago but we know those were the hormones talking which is par for the course with a teenager around." Bella said making Nessie blush.

"I don't like how the two of you gang up on me like this." Edward mumbled. The rest of us just smiled. Edward continued:

"You and I are supposed to be the partners here." He moved his hand between himself and Bella, who just rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"That is true dear but you don't always think before you react and this was the only way to tell you without having you go ballistic." Bella explained.

"Tell me? Tell me?? You mean spring it on me don't you??" Edward said, his eyebrows almost taking flight toward the ceiling.

"Case in point. See what I mean?" Bella gestured to his overreaction. Edward shut his mouth and stalked out of the room. Nessie looked worried.

"Don't worry honey, he'll get over it. Sometimes I wonder if daddy gets afflicted by hormones too." Bella said smoothing her hair while the rest of us laughed.

"Yeah he has a bad problem of the open mouth insert foot syndrome." Alice added with a wink.

"You realize I can hear all of you right????" Edward yelled from across the house.

"Good!" Bella, Alice, Rosalie, and Jacob yelled back in unison making everyone dissolve in laughter again.

          This is where I slipped out with my diary and began writing this entry. My family was nothing if not dramatic. But it would be great to let Nessie have the puppy. After thinking and writing that I heard Edward groan from somewhere in the house; sorry son! You're fighting a losing battle here. Might as well give up and let the puppy search begin. Your daughter is going to be 15 only once. More grumbling from the house. I shook my head, he'll learn sooner or later. Anyways, after thinking about the near future and all that still had to be done, I just kind of looked around the backyard and thought about how lucky I was.

          I wasn't paying much attention to anything around me when I noticed my entire family walk out of the house onto the porch first then the back yard. At first I thought they were just looking to get some fresh air; but it wasn't until I noticed that they all looked quite concerned and with that thought the three wolves growled and phased simultaneously, standing in front of my family. I got off the swing and started to walk toward them. Corin and Keith were with us so they stood really close to the wolves and concentrated toward a certain part of the back yard.

          I never reached my family as 4 vampires appeared out of the woods, the one in the lead, looked around until his eyes found mine as I gasped and the recognition and memories came flooding back. His clothes were old and shabby; his eyes were crimson red as were of those who were with him.

"Well well well......what do we have here?" The vampire said cockily.

"Carlisle, who is that?" Edward asked me without his eyes ever leaving the intruders face.

As the shock finally lifted......I managed to mumble.......

"That's the vampire who turned me in the 1600s!"

To be continued.......

~Carlisle Cullen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 48.9K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...
289K 7.1K 22
⚠️Trigger Warnings In This Story!!!⚠️ Sofia thought she would have to live with the abusive she gets from her father forever, but one day, as she cle...
62.9K 1.9K 14
Sequel to "A New Cullen Sister". *Twilight Fanfiction. *Set after Breaking Dawn. Amelia's change was inevitable - after living with the Cullens for f...
99.5K 1.1K 61
Read to find out❀️ I promise to edit the book when I get time but thanks for reading it and loving itπŸ₯°