Not So Scary (Punk L.R.H. |au...

iscreamandcake tarafından

Nikki is uprooted from her home in the United States when she moves to Australia in the middle of her high sc... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
CAN'T UPDATE UNTIL U ANSWER ME
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
A/N - Important
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Epilogue

Chapter 9

19.7K 465 279
iscreamandcake tarafından

                   Chapter 9

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Apparently the "venue" was someone's party. And this was a big party. Like there was stage for the boys and everything. As the time for the party to start people began to show up. A lot of people.

The guys were rockin' out on stage having a great time. And the guests seemed to be having a good time too. They played straight from 8 to midnight, without a break. Thankfully Lola forced them to bring extra clothes, because when they got off of the stage they were more than drenched with sweat.

Lola was right. They are pretty good. No let me rephrase.

Amazing.

*a few weeks later*

The past few weeks have actually been really great. Lately I've been hanging out with my friends more. And Winter break is so close. Yet so far. 3. More. Weeks. Almost. There.

5 second of summer has only gotten bigger, and even better. They played more gigs and were getting more fans.

Max has cooled down on trying to kill me, but there was a new person who chose me as a target. Some transfer from Melbourne. Kendra. She is a bubble-headed barbie doll, with her own little posse. And she wasn't necessarily always mean, but so nice it made me want to throw up. And she speaks in the most annoying voice, that's an octave higher than any normal human. If she even in human. And not to mention she flirts with every, and I mean every boy she comes in contact with. The worst part was that Adi and Lola didn't think she was that bad. They said that "she was really nice" and "I should give her a chance and I might actually like her". Yeah, that is not happening. Something about her niceness was just off, like the only emotion she had was nice and she could only ever smile, forever. Like the Joker. She was exactly like the Joker except with hairspray, heels, and way more makeup.

And everyone was falling for her. Like even Mikey, Ash and Cal. It seemed like I was the only one that didn't fall for her spell, as you might call it.

Her current targets was Max and his group. And that actually made it a bit easier for me to avoid both of them all together.

It looked kinda weird though. Because all Kendra wore was pink and bright pastels, Max wore black. It just didn't fit.

"Nikki! Hey!" The living barbie doll called to me. I rolled my eyes and turned around plastering on the fakest smile ever.

"Hi" I said not quite know what she wanted with me.

"Hi! Well we were just wondering if you and your friends wanted to come shopping!" she asked in a way-to-happy voice.

"Uh well-" I was cut off by Adi coming up behind me

"Yes we would love to! When?" I looked back and gave Adi the death glare. She just looked back at me innocently. She knew how much I hated what she was doing right now.

"Ok its settled then! Meet us at the Starbucks across the mall at 5!" She said, then strutted down the hall.

"Adi why did you do that? You know how much I hate her!!"I loudly whispered after Kendra had made it down the hall.

"Why do you hate her so much? What did she ever do to you?" Adi fired back, annoyed.

"I don't know! Its just her and how she acts! It is just so frustrating!" I say throwing my hands up in frustration.

"well give her chance and you might actually like her!" She begins to walk away, "Ya know what? Don't go! She seems to be a better person than you are being right now!" She yelled at me and stormed down the hall

"No Ad-"

"Its not worth it! You're just being so stubborn Nicola! Goodbye!" she just yelled back, the turned the corner. I sink down to the floor and hit my head against the locker behind me.

"What did you just do Nikki? What did you do?!" I say to myself in the empty hallway. I don't know who to go to. Well lets just see what Lola thinks. She will find out eventually . And if I get to her before Adi does maybe she will understand my side. So I head to her house.

I ring the doorbell and Lola opens it, sneers at me and shuts the door on my face. Adi was here. Whoopdeedoo. Now I am really screwed.

So I just go to Starbucks, get a drink, sit down and put my phone on Shuffle . Trying to forget the world, and my life, that seemingly gets worse everyday.

In the end, as we fade into the night

Who will tell the story of your life?

The familiar song blasted into my ears as I closed my eyes and laid my head back, trying to relax. And within minutes I'm lost in the music. I open my eyes to drink my coffee, and see Luke coming towards me then sitting down.

"What do you want?" I say kinda annoyed. I bet he is just going to lecture me like anyone else would.

"Well there is obviously something wrong. And I want to know what it is, as your friend, and you have managed to absolutely piss off my sister." He looks up at me after I have been silent for a few seconds.

Should i tell him? If i don't, He will still find out eventually.

"Well I seem to be the only one who thinks Kendra is completely fake, and when I wouldn't even give her a chance Adi flipped out on me. And apparently she got to Lola before i did. And now she won't even listen to what I have to say." I let out a breath i didn't even know I was holding and looked up at him.

"Well then, at least now I know I'm not the only one who wants to stab her whenever she opens her mouth." He laughs a  little at the end.

"Really you too? I cant stand her voice either. I swear she isn't human." I say finally glad that I'm not the only one with this opinion.

We talked and laughed for the next hour or so, I'm glad Luke came and talked to me. He calmed me down and made me forget how much I had screwed up with my two best friends. I had never really sat down and talked to Luke and he is actually really funny and nice. His smile is one of the most amazing things ever. And I actually really like hanging out with him.

I mentioned something about having to go and Luke said

"Hey, do you wanna maybe hang out some other time?" He looked really nervous, looking down and scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah sure!" As soon as I say that his head snaps up "If you give me your phone i can put in my number."

He stares at me for a second and then quickly gives me his phone after unlocking it. I put my contact name as Nikki Is Da Bomb. Don't judge me.

He looks down at his phone smiling "You're da bomb?"

"Yes, yes I am," I dramatically flip my hair and walk away, slightly laughing at myself.

----

Its been a week and Adi and Lola are still not talking to me. And they have even joined Kendra's little people. They won't even let me explain myself. So I mentally told myself to screw them, and i went and hung out with Mikey, Cal, Ash, and Luke.

I have been to more of their concerts, and every time they play they only get better. I have also played more video games with them. They usually beat me me, but when i do beat them the get all defensive and make up some lame excuse. And they proceed to crush me again. And this often went on for hours. Food breaks were needed though, of course.

"Can we do ANYTHING other than video games?" I ask completely bored with playing them.

"What do you want to do? Paint our nails and braid our hair?" Mikey retorts.

"actually, yes" I say trying to keep a straight face. All of the boys' heads snap up and their eyes go wide. After a few seconds I cant hold it any longer and I burst out laughing "You should see your faces!" I choke out, still laughing. They nervously laugh, looking at me as if I might change my mind and actually force them to let me paint their nails.

"Okay...." Calum begins "how 'bout some movies?" We all nod in agreement.

"Ok then, I'll go make popcorn." I say getting up and going into the kitchen. They have an air popper so I get the kernels out of the pantry and search for bowls. Where are they!? "Luke! Will you come here for a sec?" This was his house so I assuming he knew where everything is.

"What's up?" He says coming up next to me.

"Uh, where are the big bowls?"I ask

"Right up here." He reaches on top of the fridge and grabs two big serving bowls. "I'll get the butter too." He goes into the fridge and gets the butter, handing it too me.

We finally get done with the popcorn and head into the movie room and the rest of the guys are arguing about what movie to watch. Eventually we just ended up deciding to watch The Ring and Paranormal Activity. We were all sitting on one of those really long couches. Even though there were three in the room we all sat in one. I was sitting next to Luke and then there was Calum, Mikey, and Ash.

By the time that girl came out of that well I was shivering under a blanket and squeezing my eyes shut. I felt an arm go around me and pull me too them. I didn't care who it was really i was too scared. Even though I don't mind horror movies they still scare me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That was the next chapter hope you liked it!!!

Fyi i will not be able to update of the next week because i will be on vacation and will not be able to upload. I will as soon as i get back tho!!

xx

Noelle

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

26.6K 451 28
Everybody has their own idealisations of what certain places are like. New York; the city where dreams come true. Rome; the city where you're swept...
9.3K 243 23
Winny is sent to live in Australia with her aunt, after a tragic turn around with her drunken father. Her new life starts off wonderful, she learns t...
271K 5.8K 54
Where the new girl who has secrets she would rather keep hidden and the popular jock who is always the center of attention collide
480K 14.2K 39
In which a girl who has decided to go all natural meets an arrogant blonde boy who only wants to be her friend. © 2016 loosends