You And Me||Carl Grimes X Rea...

By thosefandomstho

Ally used to be a foster kid. Out of her adopted family, Jamie, her little sister, is the only one she'd do a... More

Hello! (A/N)
Gunman, Katniss, and the Korean Man
Prisons Are Safe
The Beginning, The Middle, And Now
You're Gone... But I'm Still Here
The Boy With The Pretty Eyes
The Badass Mom
After She Died
The Girl With The Green Eyes
The Girl With The Blond Hair And The Baby
Carl Can Help
Peanut Butter
Seaosn8(A/N)
So Long And Goodnight
Panicking
Stop Blushing, Carl
Carl Or The Cactus
Midnight Talks
He Likes Her And She Likes Him. Maybe
Goodbye Friend
The Flowers Are Down
No, You Cannot Come With
On Watch
Battle Scars
Thats Where It All Began
Peanut Butter Promise
Wayward
Dead Inside
Blood Rush
Dying Isn't The Most Fun When You're In Love
Hurry
She's Awake Y'all
Coversations With My Favorite Cowboy
Together
Lots Have Happened
Our Cell
Things Are Actually Going Okay For Once
They Found Us... Kissing
Good Shot
Treat The Dying
Hunter
Together Again... Again
Bunny
Walking, Walking, Walking... Car!
There Was Five But Now There's Six
We're All Not Okay
Invasion At The Church
Lost One, Gained One
Jealousy
A Good Man Gone
The Group
Beating The Innocent
We Have To Find Her
We Can't Kill Them All
She's A Fighter
She Is Cared For
Tell Me Everything
Blood
Water, Soda, Chips, Energy Bars
Alison
Pain
Sweet Melody
Gone

Late Night Talks

3.5K 81 34
By thosefandomstho

I wrap the last bandage around Rick's hand, looking up at him. "Alrighty, Rick the Brick."

He gives me a weird, confused look. "What?"

"I don't know, I'm really tired and I just said the first thing that popped into my head." I reply, standing up, feeling stupid for the crap I say per usual.

Rick shakes his head, laughing. "Okay, Ally the Valley."

"First thing that popped into your head?" I guess, a smile on my face.

Rick nods. "Yep." He sits back on the couch, resting his back. "Thank you, by the way."

I nod. "No problem. I guess I just picked up some things, because I spent a lot of time with Her-" And then I stop myself.

Hershel.

Hershel is dead.

Rick looks away, probably having a flashback to when the Governor chopped off his head, because I was too. A horrible man killed a kind a man. And it should have been the other way around. But then... would he still be kind?

I ask myself that question every day.

"Hey." Rick says softly, gaining my attention. "We're gonna be okay."

I nod, biting my lip. "We're gonna be okay." I agree.

That night we took shelter in that house. There were two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs Carl, Hunter, and I soon discovered. Rick decided to sleep on the couch he was already sitting on, because he didn't want to move and hurt himself even more; which I didn't blame him, he was in pretty rough condition.

Just as we were about to head upstairs for bed, Rick stopped us, talking to us from his place on the couch. "Hey. Sleep in separate beds. Got it?"

Carl rolls his eyes, groaning. I elbow him in the stomach, not too hard, nodding at Rick. "Yes, sir."

"Plus they'll have Hunter with them." Michonne comments. "Now they can't do anything." She smirks at us.

"It's not like we were going to." Carl states, annoyed.

Rick and Michonne exchange a glance, chuckling. "Good night."

"Night." The three of us say before heading up to bed, Hunter not saying anything, clutching my hand. He's grown very fond of me since we've been with Rick and Carl. I think he's still adjusting to all the new people he barely even knows, so he's just sticking with me.

Michonne goes to one room, and Carl, Hunter, and I go to another. We get what looks to be a kids room. There's two smaller beds in each corner of the room. Hunter doesn't want to be alone, so I slip in bed with him on the right, and Carl gets into the bed on the left.

"You comfy?" I ask Hunter.

He nods, pulling the blanket we're sharing up to his chin and turns on his side, facing me. "Are you?"

I nod, smoothing his bangs out of his face. "Get some sleep, k?"

"Okay." He whispers, closing his eyes. "Good night, Ally."

"Good night, Hunt."

I put my head on the pillow, turning on my side to look at Carl. He's laying down, facing me, resting his head up on his hand. He's smirking at me, and won't stop. I raise my eyebrows at him, giving him a small smile.

"What?" I whisper so I don't disturb Hunter.

He shrugs. "You're cute."

I roll my eyes, smirking. "Shut up."

He smiles, taking a deep breath. "I missed you."

I smile back. "You too."

"I didn't think I was going to ever see you again."

I shrugged. "I didn't think I saw gonna see anyone ever again."

Carl nods, agreeing. "How... How'd you get out? Of the prison, I mean."

I sit up like he is, taking a deep breath.  "Well... After I killed the Governor-"

"You killed the Governor?!"

"Sh!" I issue before nodding. "Shot em."

"Didn't he... didn't he kill your best friend? And your group?" He asks hesitantly. I nod, looking away. "You never mentioned them."

I shrugged. "Hurts too much..."

Carl nods, not saying anything.

"I'll tell you about them a different time?" I suggest, finally having the courage to look him in the eyes.

He nods, not wanting to push me. "Okay."

"Anyways, after the Governor was down, there wasn't a lot of people left, I don't think. Zombies somehow got in and I was inches away from being dead man food before Michonne saved me. And we've been traveling this whole time."

Carl nods. "At least we weren't alone."

I nod in agreement, grateful for it. "What's your story?"

"Well, my dad and I got out somehow. Dad was pretty beaten up and we walked until we found this house. Dad slept, and I went my own little adventure."

"Oh gawd. What was this adventure?" I ask, using air quotes.

Carl shakes his head. "My own secret that I'm pretty darn proud of."

"Alrighty, cowboy." I laugh.

"Sh!" This time he shushes me. I look back at Hunter who passed out sleeping. So, I slowly remove the covers from off of me and quickly slip into Carl's bed. I look up at him, as I slip under the blanket.

Carl stares down at me, chuckling. "May I help you?" He jokes.

I shake my head. "Nope. I'm good."

He smiles, rolling his eyes. "You're such a dork."

"I'm the dork? You're the one-" But Carl cuts me off, connecting our lips in a passionate kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck as he places his hands on my hips.

It's about to get heated, BUT DON'T WORRY, NO SMUT HERE, SORRY.

He hovers over me, moving one arm to hold himself up, so he doesn't fall on top of me. I move my hands up to his hair and spread my fingers through it. He moves his lips down to my neck, slowly beginning to lift up my shirt.

I untangle one hand out of his hair, moving it to the hem of his shirt. Carl pauses what he was doing to help me take his shirt off. He throws it across the room, carelessly. Carl smiles down at me, reconnecting our lips.

I smile into the kiss as he slowly raises my shirt, until we have to stop again to remove my shirt. We laugh into the kiss, that soon becomes superheated.

I take a deep breath, breaking the kiss and chemistry tension. "Carl."

We're both breathing hard, and he's still hovering over me. He stares into my eyes before resting his forehead against mine. "I know." He whispers, already knowing what I was going to say.

That we should stop. Wait. Probably until we're alone, or just a little bit older. Plus, we don't have condoms, which is one thing that is a must.

Carl takes a deep breath, kissing my forehead. "I love you." He whispers, staring deep into my eyes. This caught me off guard and I froze as I held my breath, and my eyes widen. My heart drops into my stomach and I'm speechless. "You don't have to say it back... I know this random... But I do. I love you."

I can't... I do... I think. I don't know. This is what I was afraid. Getting close to people. By trying to not be too close Daryl, I got extremely close to Carl without even realizing it. I think I love him... No, I do love him... I'm just scared.
Of what?

Thats a good question. I would tell you if I knew. But I don't.

Shit...

Carl and I laid side by side, not saying anything. Our hands were intertwined down at our sides, and we were staring up at the ceiling. I listened hard to Hunter's breathing and soft snoring, thinking, feeling bad that I couldn't tell Carl how much I actually cared about him.

"Hey, Ally?" Carl whispers.

I turn only my head to look at him, but he's still staring up at the ceiling, so I do too. "Yeah?"

"Do you think anyone else is alive?"

I hesitate, truly thinking it over. "Truthfully... I don't know. I didn't see anyone else when we left. Well, I mean, maybe someone could be. You were alive." I look at him again, and this time he looks back. "I didn't think you did. I was wrong."

Carl takes a deep breath. "There was a bus... I remember. Filled with people. I think they made it out alive."

I raise my eyebrows, shocked. "Really?"

Carl nods, a pained look on his face. I search his eyes, squinting. "What?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Before Dad and I got out, we... we saw..." But he trails off and can't seem to continue. Tears well up in his eyes, and he bites his lip.

"Carl..." I say, totally confused as to why he got so upset all of the sudden. I place my hand on his cheek, wiping the first tear that escaped from his eye, away. "What is it? What did you see?"

"We saw Judith."

"Judith?" My voice cracks.

Carl takes another deep breath that's shaky and loud. "Not Judith, Judith. We saw her car seat... filled with blood.

I gulp. "Blood...?"

More tears fall from Carl's eyes as he nods. I take a deep breath, too, pushing away my own tears. "But you didn't see Judith?"

Carl shakes his head, can't seeming to look up at me. "Not her..."

"Than you don't know for sure." I tell him.

"Ally." Carl states, almost angry. "Even if she wasn't... there's no way of knowing. Either way..."

"Don't talk like that." I say. "She could have been on the bus."

Carl shakes his head, not believing it. "I don't know..."

"Yeah." I state. "Exactly."

We stayed quiet for a while, continuing to just lay there. Carl turns on his side, facing me, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me against him. I look at him and grin at his already smiling face. "Good night, Ally." He says quietly, slowly closing his eyes.

"Good night, cowboy." And I kiss his forehead before snuggling against him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.2K 26
the dead are walking, the living are feared. in the midst of the apocalypse, you're traded for the lives of your group and put into the hands of the...
75.3K 2.8K 47
|Book Two of the 'Forever' trilogy| Sequel to 'Forever Alone // Carl Grimes.' "Your journey will be hard. It will test the limits to your love for th...
54.1K 1K 24
THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK AND I DO REALIZE THAT I MADE A TON OF MISTAKES BUT I WAS A YOUNG CHILD. Ranked #5 in #amcthewalkingdead - 12/29/16 Ranked #7 i...