Winx And the Legendarim

By Victoria__101

Book 6 While Aqua's mission is find a way back to her friends, the winx discovered a new danger. A powerful b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 39

982 24 0
By Victoria__101

Within seconds of arriving at Tir Nan Og, Nebula approaches us, with a casual smile on her face. "Hello, Winx!" She states. "Welcome to Tir Nan Og! It's nice to see you again!" I shoot her a warm smile, before engulfing her in a hug.

"Hey, Nebula," I respond, as she wraps her arms around me. "It seems you're doing well. How have you been doing?" The said female breaks away from the hug, before staring at me for a moment.

"Ever since the previous Queen of Tir Nan Og left, I transformed the palace into a college for fairies," Nebula states, as I stare at her in astonishment. "Not only does this help nurture young fairies' powers, but it allows for them to improve and learn who they really are."

Bloom grins. "That's amazing, Nebula."

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what are you girls doing here?" Nebula questions, tilting her head to the side. "Although I'm happy that you paid a visit to Tir Nan Og, I can only imagine how busy you are saving the worlds of the universe."

"You're right," Rena states, putting her hands on her hips. "In order to complete our newest mission, we need the Mythix Wands." Nebula purses her lips in concentration, before scrunching her brow in concern.

"Okay, follow me," she says, before leading us into the palace. Nebula opens the door to a room, as the wands hide behind a glass wall. I slowly approach the wands, before placing my hand on the glass. These wands are so pretty, I think to myself.

Stella sighs. "Can you just give them to us?"

"I'm sorry, but I can't," Nebula responds, as Stella crosses her arms in annoyance. "In order to obtain the wands, you once again must prove yourself to destiny." I exchange a look with Aisha, as she furrows her eyebrows in concentration.

"Please show us a way to prove ourselves to you," Eldora begs, intently staring at the wands. I run a hand through my hair, as Tecna steps forward and scans the wands with her phone. "These wands are prehistoric. The only way to get the wands is to please destiny," she notes.

Suddenly, the room begins to shake. My eyes flash dangerously, as I exchange a look with Nebula, who quickly heads out of the school and into the courtyard. The Trixs and a few witches float above us and fire orbs in our direction, as Nebula gasps in horror.

"Aqua: Empressix!"

"Winx: Tiefix!"

I look over my shoulder at the fairy godmother, as she finishes transforming. I hurry straight to the witches, with the others right behind me. "It was a mistake coming here!" Rena declares, before sending a beam at them.

The attack hits them head on, but it has no effect on the Trixs. "That's not right," Musa points out. I eye them cautiously, as an uneasy feeling forms in the pit of my stomach. What caused them to have this amazing boost in power?

A second later, I notice a few witches sneaking into the school. "Winx, I'll be right back," I say, as they nod in response. I turn around and fly straight into the college, as my heart hammers within my chest.

The moment I enter the school, laughter echoes through the hallway. I follow the laughter, instantly locating the witches, who are bullying some fairies. "What do you think you're doing?" I say in an intimidating tone.

Before they could respond, I extend my arm, as a powerful orb races towards them. The witches fail to dodge, as the attack launches them to the ground. The fairies stare at me in pure amazement, as bright smiles appear on their faces.

"That was awesome!"

"You're so powerful!"

"I want to be just like you when I'm older!"

I run a hand through my hair and look at the fairies. "If you believe in yourself and trust your skills, then you can do that too," I say, as their eyes light up. "I know you girls can do it as well."

Suddenly, an attack hits me from behind. I gasp in horror, before looking over my shoulder at my attacker. I slowly turn around, being face to face with Selina.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.2K 42
This is book 2. The winx have just defeated the Trixs, and are having a party to celebrate. Aqua is faced with a difficult time as her cousin comes...
2.6K 87 22
Jayan had no idea she was a magic caster. But then she goes to a boarding school, where everyone is magic. Jayan makes new friends, gains new powers...
76.2K 1.3K 35
Book 4 The winx have just defeated Valtor and the ancient witches. They are all hyped up about becoming teachers. But, when Bloom pulls off a sheet a...
31.9K 951 21
It's been several months since Lloyd defeated the Overlord and Ninjago has been at peace. But when Sensie Wu has a vision about a new evil rising, he...