Chapter 29

I narrow my eyes at the vampires. With the information that Rena provided, they're extremely dangerous creatures. "Girls, they can be defeated with light," Roxy informs.

"Stand back then," Stella states, before stepping towards them. I look over at Roxy, as a stern expression appears on her face. "Stella, I'll help you," she says.

I purse my lips in concentration. What is Roxy thinking? Although she's been getting a lot stronger lately, I don't know how she could help the fairy of the sun, moon, and stars.

"This is my world, and I'll protect it!"

Stella nods in her direction, before grabbing her hands. Fireflies appear out of thin air and surround the vampires, before emitting a warm yet powerful light. Seconds later, the vampires were gone.

Roxy grins, as Stella gives her a high five. Suddenly, the young fairy begins to glow. She anxiously glances around, as I shoot her a reassuring look. The light soon fades, revealing her new fairy form.

I stare at her in amazement

I stare at her in amazement. Not only did her eyes change color like Rena, but her hair did as well. "That was awesome!" Stella cheers. "You were great, Roxy!"

"We're in my element," Rena says softly, as she flies past me. "You'll never beat me in the sky." I arch a brow. Is that a challenge? My chances of beating her are pretty good.

Stella turns around to face us, as a serious expression appears on her face. "I know it's a bad time, but I've always wondered whose the strongest," she hums.

"Yeah, it's a bad time," Aisha remarks. I exchange a look with Rena, knowing that doesn't sound like a bad idea. If anything, I want to put it to the test. "Stella, we can set up some sparring matches once we return to Alfea," I say, as her eyes light up.

"Winx, since I now have my Tiefix transformation, I know exactly where the fairy godmother is," Roxy states, as I raise my eyebrows in astonishment. She's amazing!

"Girls, we can find her tomorrow," Bloom interjects. "It's past midnight, and I don't think it's a good idea to stay outside at night." I nod in agreement, feeling completely exhausted. I release my transformation and return to my normal outfit.

We arrive at Bloom's house in a matter of minutes

We arrive at Bloom's house in a matter of minutes. Bloom, Stella, and I sleep in Bloom's room, as I recall the time we were brought together. Not only was I annoyed with everything they did, but I strongly disliked them. I can't believe how much everything has changed.

"Bloom, Stella, do you remember the first time we met?" I ask, which captures their attention. Stella's face softens, as a warm smile forms on her lips.

"How could I forget? You wouldn't stop rolling your eyes, Aqua," she remarks. I chuckle to myself and run a hand through my hair. I smile, knowing that being in this room with them brings back so many good memories.