Chapter 32

After that, they inform us about the Legendarium. The Legendarium is a powerful book that tells stories about powerful beings and creatures from fairy tales. Along with that, the individual that possesses the book can bring those things to life and control them.

"Aqua, we have to go," Cahya says abruptly, with a bittersweet smile on her face. I wrap my arms around them, wishing that our encounter wasn't so short. "Come and visit soon," I say softly, before they vanish into thin air.

Once they're gone, I turn to Flora. "We need to tell the other Winx," she states. I nod in agreement, before following her inside. Be safe, Ahaha, Cahya.

Once we fill them in, a serious expression appears on Bloom's face. "Okay, we should find the fairy godmother ASAP," the red haired fairy states.

"Roxy," I say, as the said girl looks over her shoulder at me. "Could you please show us the way to the fairy godmother?" She nods eagerly, before leading us to a forest. As I glance around, a powerful wave of positive energy comes from ahead.

The fairy godmother must be nearby! "I can sense her!" Bloom states, as I nod in agreement. "We're almost there!" Roxy grins happily, before continuing forward.

Within minutes, we're standing in front of a house. "This is it," Rena says nonchalantly. "I can assure you that the fairy godmother is actually here. Her name is Eldora, and she's a very intelligent and outstanding fairy."

Just as we start to approach the house, the front door slams open. An elderly woman stands there and stares at us in astonishment. "Oh! I have guests!" She gasps. "Hello, my name is Eldora. What about you, girls?"

"We're the Winx," I say, as a warm smile forms on her lips. "My name is Aqua. It's a pleasure to meet you." She nods in my direction, before approaching us.

"Hello, I'm Bloom."

"I'm Stella!"

"Musa."

"Flora..."

"Hey, my name is Aisha."

"Tecna."

"Hi, I'm Roxy!"

The fairy godmother looks over at Rena, before her eyes widen in surprise. "You're Fate, aren't you?" Eldora questions, as Rena's face softens.

"Yes, that's me," she answers. "But, you can call me Rena. That's my real name." Eldora smiles, before inviting us inside for some tea. I smile and nod lightly, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. If anything, I can't believe that we actually found the fairy godmother!