Chapter 55

Icy and Stormy immediately start to panic, while Darcy manages to maintain her composure. "At this rate, we won't stand a chance against those fairies!" Icy states, before clenching her fists in rage.

"Sisters, I believe we've recruited a rat," says Darcy, who purses her lips in concentration. "It could've been one of the Winx. Basing it off of their personalities, it's safe to assume that Aqua, Rena, Musa, or Aisha came up with this idea."

It's time to reveal ourselves, Rena's voice echoes in my head. I nod in response, before she releases my shoulder and makes us visible once again. We stand in front of them, as their eyes flash dangerously.

Stormy scowls. "You're the rats, aren't you!?"

"Yeah." I put my hands on my hips. "You know, Rena, your plan was excellent. I believe we managed to trick the Trixs." A casual smirk forms on her lips, before she raises her arm and turns me back to normal.

Rena nods in my direction and runs a hand through her hair, before a white light surrounds her

Rena nods in my direction and runs a hand through her hair, before a white light surrounds her. Once the light dies down, she returns to her normal outfit.

Icy clicks her tongue in annoyance

Icy clicks her tongue in annoyance. "Of course it's those two!" She states, clenching her fists in rage. "We won't let you two get away that easily! Aqua, Rena, we're going to make you regret that decision."

I smirk. "I would love to see you try."

"Icy, allow me to handle them," says Selina, who holds the Legendarium in her hands. "I have the perfect story for this occasion." I exchange a look with Rena, as a serious expression appears on her face.

"Not a chance," Rena states, before extending her hands. A powerful wind comes from behind Selina and knocks the Legendarium out of her hands. Rena snaps her fingers, as the book disappears from the air and reappears in her hands.

"NOOOO!!"

Stormy scowls. "You stupid fairies! I'll...!"

"Today isn't the day for the final battle," states Rena, who stares blankly at the four witches. "We'll see you again soon." They glare at us, as Rena snaps her fingers and teleports us back to Alfea.

Within seconds, we're back in the courtyard. Rena hands me the Legendarium, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. We did it! Not only have we temporarily defeated the Trixs, but I can return this book to the Kingdom of Light and Darkness.

"I'll let the other girls know we're back," Rena says abruptly, as I nod in response. She heads into the school, as I look down at the book. If anything, I need to return this to the Kingdom of Light and Darkness no matter what.

I hold out my arm and create a portal to the infinite ocean, as a bright smile forms on my lips. It's been so long since I've visited the infinite ocean and the Kingdom of Light and Darkness! If anything, I cannot wait to see everyone again! I step into the portal, as my outfit begins to change.

 It's been so long since I've visited the infinite ocean and the Kingdom of Light and Darkness! If anything, I cannot wait to see everyone again! I step into the portal, as my outfit begins to change

I glance around, as a warmth washes over me. It really has been forever! "Aqua!" A familiar voice calls, as Nissa swims straight towards me. "It's been forever!" I engulf her in a hug, as tears stream down my cheeks. Although I'm happy to see her again, I'm also ready to return the Legendarium back to the Kingdom of Light and Darkness and put a stop to its evil once and for all.