Chapter 11

I purse my lips in concentration, as a serious expression appears on my face. "Okay," I state. "I'm going to help them! I'm leaving these cursed trees to you! Aqua: Empressix!"

 "I'm going to help them! I'm leaving these cursed trees to you! Aqua: Empressix!"

I look at the guys, as they stare at me in astonishment. I turn towards Cloud Tower and quickly fly towards it, as my heart hammers within my chest. Just as I enter the school, the Winx are casting a powerful spell at a force field.

I intently gaze at the force field, feeling an ominous power coming from it. I furrow my eyebrows in concentration, realizing that this energy would completely terminate their magic energy from their bodies.

I sigh heavily, before flying towards the force field and stopping right in front of it. "Sirenix Convergence!" The Winx shout, before sending a powerful multicolored spell at me.

"Magic orb, stop the winx's spell," I order, as their spell disappears into thin air. The moment they spot me, their eyes widen in shock. "Aqua?" Rena asks.

"How stupid are you?" I remark, eyeing them carefully. "After all of that work for Charmix, Enchantix, Believix, and Sirenix, you were about to throw it away. If your powers hit that force field, then your magic energy sources would be completely destroyed! Man, you're lucky I was here."

"I'm glad you're back, Aqua!" Roxy states, with a bright smile on her face. I fly towards the Winx, before giving Roxy a big hug. "You look so pretty, Aqua," Stella says in pure amazement.

I look over my shoulder at the Trixs, who are staring nervously at us. "We weren't ready for this!" Icy shouts. "Retreat!" I smile and wave good bye, as we leave Cloud Tower.

The school seems to vanish amongst the clouds, before I turn to the Winx. All of them have tears in their eyes, as a warm smile appears on my lips. "How'd you know we were here?" Tecna questions.

I run a hand through my hair and chuckle to myself, before leading the way towards the ground. The moment I step onto the ground, I release my transformation.

"To answer your question, Tecna, I asked the headmistress and Mrs

"To answer your question, Tecna, I asked the headmistress and Mrs. Griselda," I state. "You know, I've learned a lot from being the only way to end a war." They chuckle, before engulfing me in a hug.

Once our group hug is done, a bright smile forms on Stella's face. "It's about time we have a girl's night tonight!" She declares. "We have finally been reunited!"

The specialists make their way towards us, as I purse my lips. Although he isn't present today, I hope that I'll be able to see Jax once again.