Chapter 51

We make our way to an open pasture in the forest, as an uneasy feeling forms in the pit of my stomach. Although the others think this sounds like a good idea, I'm concerned about this potentially dividing us.

Musa purses her lips. "So, whose first?"

"The first match will be Stella vs Aisha," says Tecna, who holds up her phone. Stella nervously glances at Aisha, as a nervous expression appears on her face. Aisha puts her hands on her hips and eyes Stella carefully, before nodding lightly.

"Stella: Tiefix!"

"Aisha: Tiefix!"

Aisha holds out her hands and makes a sword from her Morphix powers, as Stella narrows her eyes at her

Aisha holds out her hands and makes a sword from her Morphix powers, as Stella narrows her eyes at her. "You're on!" Aisha declares, before racing towards the blonde-haired female. She slices at Stella, as she rolls to the side and barely evades her attack.

"Rays of sunlight!" She states, as a beam of light energy comes at Aisha. Aisha creates a shield from her Morphix powers, which manages to stop Stella's spell. "You've grown stronger, Stel. I'm impressed," Aisha admits.

Stella meets her gaze. "Thanks."

"Even so, I'm not—"

"Hey, Winx," a familiar voice comes from behind. I quickly turn in that direction, as Diaspro approaches us with the Trixs and the other witches from Cloud Tower. She clenches her fist, as a smirk forms on her lips. This time, Diaspro looks exactly like the witches.