Winx And the Legendarim

By Victoria__101

Book 6 While Aqua's mission is find a way back to her friends, the winx discovered a new danger. A powerful b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 38

984 23 0
By Victoria__101

A few hours later, Eldora returns to Alfea from Magicix, with some important information. While Bloom remained an unstable mess, the rest of us were excited about the fairy godmother's return. "So, what did you find?" Stella questions.

Eldora heaves a sigh. "Many years ago, there was fairies that could travel into the Legendarium world," she explains, furrowing her eyebrows in concentration. "They possessed the power of the Mythix Wands."

I stare at her in astonishment. "Where are these wands?" I ask, as she purses her lips. I look over at Bloom, before narrowing my eyes at the fairy godmother. "Tir Nan Og," she responds, as my eyes widen in surprise.

Roxy's face lights up, as a bright smile forms on her lips. "Hey! That's where the other earth fairies are!" She states, before meeting Eldora's gaze. I look over my shoulder at her, knowing that she's the princess of Tir Nan Og.

"Okay, Winx," the fairy godmother says. "We'll meet back here in an hour and head right there." I nod in response, before she turns and walks away. The other members of the Winx club walk ahead, as I turn to Bloom, whose head is lowered in dismay.

"Hey, Bloom..."

"Hmm...?"

"You seem upset. Want to talk about it?"

She lifts her head and stares at me. "Sure..." Bloom murmurs, with tears in her eyes. "I-I trusted Selina, and she betrayed us..." I put my hand on her shoulder, as tears stream down her cheeks.

"Bloom, I'm sorry that happened..." I say softly, before engulfing her in a hug. "I can't imagine what you're feeling. You thought she was one of your friends, and she turned her back on you." The red-haired female begins to sob, before resting her head on my shoulder.

"T-Thank you, Aqua..."

A few moments later, we break away from our hug. "Bloom, even though Selina did that, we need to focus on the next right thing and moving forward," I state, as she nods lightly. "It won't be easy, but that's the only way to move on. After all, we'll remain by your side no matter what. We love you, Bloom."

"You're right, Aqua. I love you too."

I smirk. "Of course I am. Now, let's rejoin the others."

We enter the school and head back to our dorm, where the other girls are waiting for us. Stella glances from Bloom to me, as a confident grin forms on her lips. "You ready?" Rena asks, before teleporting us to the island of Tir Nan Og.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 45 16
In the past, Melantha had told the Elements that a new danger lies ahead of them...The other Original Elements want revenge...Not on the world, but...
31.9K 951 21
It's been several months since Lloyd defeated the Overlord and Ninjago has been at peace. But when Sensie Wu has a vision about a new evil rising, he...
113K 4.4K 29
You are a 17 year old going to a new school, trying to survive High school with the Banana Bus Crew bullying you! You make friends too, some you migh...
76.2K 1.3K 35
Book 4 The winx have just defeated Valtor and the ancient witches. They are all hyped up about becoming teachers. But, when Bloom pulls off a sheet a...