She's mine! - Izuku Midoriya...

By kacchanswife

(Y/n) is a 16 year old girl who has recently been accepted into her dream school, U.A. High. Her goal, like e... More

Part 1:1
Part 1:2
Part 1:3
Part 1:4
Part 1:5
Part 1:6
Part 2:1
Part 2:2
Part 2:3
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Not a new chapter (edited)
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 24.5 (Izuku B-Day Special)
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 30.5 (Christmas Special [1])
Part 30.5 (Christmas Special [2])
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 41.5 (Character Q&A)
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 54.5 (Character Q&A 2)

Part 19

92.6K 2.7K 4.1K
By kacchanswife

Finally! Today was the day. It was now time for the Sports Festival!! Thousands of people were already inside the stadium, cheering for the hero's & participating U.A students, while others were lining up at the schools front gate!

You, and the rest of the Class 1-A students were waiting in a prep room. While sitting there with your deep in your thoughts, the sound of a full stadium booming in every now & then, made you feel extremely nervous. It almost felt gut-wrenching knowing that thousands of people were going to be watching you. Especially your class... Just thinking about it made the butterflies inside of your stomach go wild. You felt a panic attack coming, so to calm yourself, you began to take deep breaths.

Izuku couldn't help but notice, so he decided to go and check on you.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" The green haired boy politely asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine I guess... Actually, that's a lie, I'm nervous as hell right now." You admit.

"Yeah. I guess all of us would be pretty nervous, considering we're going to be watched by thousands of people..." he replied, unintentionally stating the obvious, and making you more nervous than you already were. Izuku quickly glanced at you and noticed that you began to sweat.

"A-AH! I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT! I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU FEEL WORSE-" He faltered, waving his arms apologetically while trying his best to comfort you. Then, just when you thought his freak out was coming to an end, his actions suddenly pulled you into an unintentional hug.

Your mouth slightly dropped in shock, as a light blush swept across your face. The moment Izuku realized what he had done, his instantly backed himself away from the hug and apologized. Despite the huh being brief, his warmth seem to have put you at ease, making you feel somewhat safe.

"Haha... It's okay." You awkwardly chuckled.

"Get a room~." Teased Kaminari from the seat behind you two.

You turned your head towards him and saw him snickering with Sero. Your face heated up with sheer embarrassment before you went on to give them a deathly glare.

While you were giving the two jokers an earful, Bakugo couldn't seem to stop glaring at Izuku from the distance.

Bakugo's POV

'Look at that shithead. Acting as if he didn't purposely hug her. UGH! WHAT THE FUCK, WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT WHAT THAT DAMN NERD DOES WITH HER! IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS!'

Suddenly, I heard a faint voice call out my name. I didn't hear or recognize it, until whoever the fuck it was said my first and last name.

"Bakugo... Hey, Bakugo... Katsuki Bakugo!"

I came to reality and saw shitty-hair Kirishima waving his hand in front of my face, staring at me with a depressing look on his face.

"Man! Did you even hear a word I said?" He complained.

"No. And whatever it was, I don't care." I scoffed.

"Damn. You're pretty cold for someone who's quirk includes heat." He mumbled.

I turned my head back to (y/n) and shitty Deku, and saw that they were still talking. 'They're so annoying.' I began to notice that the longer I stared my urge to punch Deku in the face only got stronger.

End of POV

Katsuki jealously glared at you two a bit longer but decided to stop and mind his own business shortly after. This got you a bit concerned. 'What the heck is his problem now?'

...

Time went by fast, and before you knew it, you were minutes away from walking down the hallway and bringing the Sports Festival to a start. You clenched your fists together nervously, and started to anxiously tap your foot. The class was about to leave the room, until Todoroki calling out to Izuku, caught everyone's attention.

"Todoroki... What is it?" He choked.

"Objectively speaking. I'm stronger than you and more capable." Todoroki bluntly stated.

"H-huh?! S-Sure..." Izuku warily agreed.

'Oh boy...'

"All Might's got his eye on you, doesn't he? Now, I'm not about to pry into why that is, but... I will beat you." Todoroki challenged.

"Ooh!! A declaration of war from the strongest in the class?!" Gasped Denki.

"Hey man, why pick a fight now?! We're about to go on..." Kirishima interrupted, getting up from his seat and walking between the two boys.

"I really don't care. I'm not pretending to be anyone's friend here." Todoroki retorted.

'Yo, what the hell is that supposed to mean? Does he not notice that I'm right here?! Does he not consider me his friend?!' You internally complained.

Izuku gripped the bottom of his shirt and looked to the ground with a discouraged expression on his face, and had a moment of silence before speaking.

"Todoroki, I'm not sure why you felt the need to tell me that you'll beat me... You're clearly stronger, and I can't measure up to most of the others here in skill... Objectively speaking, even..." he gripped.

"Don't be so negative. Midoriya, no need-" Kirishima began, trying to reassure Izuku before he interrupted him.

"But! Everyone... Even the kids from the other courses are aiming for the top. And I'm... Well, let me say this... I'm not gonna fall behind. I'm going for it too! With everything I've got!!" He finished while standing strong.

The way Izuku was speaking amazed you. You've always known that Izuku would do everything he could in order to become the best, but something about him was different this time around. Maybe it was the way he was standing strong, or maybe it was the way he spoke so sternly. You weren't too sure which it was, but, all you knew for sure was that he gave off a very intimidating aura.

After that conflict settled, it was finally time for the sports festival to start. You and the rest of the Class 1-A students, all walked out of the prep room and out to the stadium. Loud cheers could be heard echoing in the distance, as Present Mic began to kick off his introduction.

"IT'S U.A.'S SPORTS FESTIVAL!! THE ONE TIME EACH YEAR WHEN OUR FLEDGLING HEROES COMPETE IN A RUTHLESS GRAND BATTLE!!!"

"FIRST UP... YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKIN' ABOUT! THE MIRACULOUS RISING STARS WHO BRUSHED OFF A VILLAIN ATTACK WITH THEIR STEELY WILLPOWER!!!" He shout.

The stadium roared with cheers as your class began to walk out into the open.

"THE FIRST YEARS OF THE HERO COURSE!!! CLASS 1-A!!!!!" Present Mic finished.

As soon as the light of day shone upon the class, the entire stadium went wild. Immediately after that, a wave of anxiety hit you. Your hear began to race before your breathing hitched. You nervously shivered before fearfully freezing in place. 'Oh no. I'm having an anxiety attack! Okay. Calm down. Calm down. This is nothing... You're okay..' You tapped.

You wanted to turn back and hide, but you didn't since you feared that you'd embarrass the class by doing so. Instead, you continued to try and calm yourself by getting used to the environment and the fact that thousands of people were going to be watching you. But, nothing was working. The only thing that put you at some ease was the fact that no one was looking at you at the moment. Or so you thought.

Suddenly, an arm was rested on your back as a familiar face carefully went into your line of sight.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Asked Kirishima.

You couldn't speak, you felt too choked up. Kirishima realized what was happening, and walked you away from the crowd, before reassuring you that this feeling is only temporary, and that he'll help you get through it. Kirishima started by trying to steady your breathing by inhaling and exhaling at a calming pace for you to follow. After that, he tried to talk about things that interest you, in order to take your mind off everything. Amazingly, everything worked and you were finally calmed down.

"Thank you, Kirishima. I really appreciate it." You thanked before giving him a friendly hug.

Kirishima blushed and froze in place but hugged you back. The both of you quickly ran back to the crowd, and stood with your class.

"Now, for the athlete's oath!!" Announced the pro hero, who is also the R-Rated Hero, Midnight.

"What is Ms. Midnight wearing?" Kirishima blushed.

"That's an R-Rated hero for you." Drooled Kaminari.

"Is it okay for her to be at a high school, even though she's R-Rated?" Questioned Tokoyami.

"YES!!" Mineta agreed without hesitation.

"Quiet down!! Anyways, your student representative is..." Midnight interrupted before announcing the student who will be filling that spot.

"From Class 1-A, Katsuki Bakugo!!!!" She finished.

'Katsuki?!!'

"Whaaaa? It's Kacchan?!" Yelped a shocked Izuku.

"Must be because he placed first in the entrance exam." Mentioned Sero.

"The hero course entrance exam, you mean." Corrected a student from a different course.

Katsuki walked up on the stage and stood in front of the microphone in silence before making his speech.

"I pledge.... that I'll be number one." He retorted.

"I KNEW HE'D DO THAT!" You and your other classmates internally screamed.

Everyone booed him, but Katsuki being Katsuki, didn't have a single care and just said that everyone would make "great stepping stones" for him.

"Overconfident jerk!! I'll be the one who'll crush him!" Yelled the loud-mouthed guy from yesterday.

'It's not confidence... Katsuki would've been smiling as he said that... and Izuku probably knows this too. We both know that he's basically telling himself that he can't lose...'

"Now, without any delay, let's get the first event started." Midnight announced.

"The fateful first event this year is... THIS!!" She cheered before pointing towards the giant screen behind her, that read "obstacle course race".

"It's a race between every member of all eleven classes! The course is a 4-kilometre lap around the stadium itself! Our school preaches freedom in all things! So as long as you don't go off the course, anything is fair game." She explained.

"Racers, to your positions!" Announced Present Mic.

Everyone ran to the beginning of the racetrack in order to have a faster start and not get shoved in the back, being at a disadvantage. Soon, the countdown began. The moment Present Mic yelled "start" everyone went dashing.

————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 34.9K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...
591K 22.1K 74
"I'm... What?" (Y/N) (L/N) is part of the 20% of the world that is Quirkless. Being Quirkless means you're an outcast, a reject, an outsider. Just...
31.6K 1K 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
634K 18.3K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...