Winx And the Legendarim

By Victoria__101

Book 6 While Aqua's mission is find a way back to her friends, the winx discovered a new danger. A powerful b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 37

987 25 0
By Victoria__101

I sit on the grass next to Jax, with my head on his shoulder. I close my eyes, as a soft wind blows against my hair. "Everyone, look!" Sky shouts, which captures our attention. Jax and I simultaneously stare at him, as he points at the sky at incoming witches.

I quickly get to my feet, as a serious expression appears on my face. "Winx, it'a time to transform!" I state, as they nod in agreement. "Aqua: Empressix!"

"Winx: Tiefix!"

I exchange a look with Stella, as a confident grin forms on my lips. "Intensifying water!" I declare, as a powerful beam of water magic charges at them. My attack launches the witches to the ground, as Bloom and Stella simultaneously send a blast at the witches.

Musa holds out her arms, as a loud sound beam engulfs them. Rena stands right behind her, using her gravity magic to hold them in place. Aisha uses her Morphix magic and Flora uses her vines to tie them up, while Roxy summons animals to surround and attack them. As for Tecna, she creates a barrier around them.

"Great job, girls!" Bloom states, with an enormous grin on her face. Rena nods in her direction, as Stella puts her hands on her hips. "Girls, that's what I call getting it done in style," she says.

I force a smile, as an uneasy feeling forms in the pit of my stomach. If anything, that was way too easy. What are the Trixs planning? I scrunch my brow in concern, as Rena furrows her eyebrows in concentration.

Suddenly, a powerful beam hits us from behind. My eyes flash dangerously, as a snake slithers around my upper torso and traps me. I struggle to get free, before realizing the other Winx were trapped as well.

Selina snickers. "You're so pathetic, Winx!"

A second later, Jax appears in front of Selina. He extends his hand and sends a powerful orb at her, which launches her across the courtyard and frees us. Selina forces herself to stand, as she eyes him carefully, before making herself and the rest of the witches vanish into thin air.

Relief forms in the pit of my stomach, as I look at Jax. He saved us! I hurry towards him, before engulfing him in a hug. "T-Thank you, Jax..." I choke out, as he gently holds me in his arms. "Y-You saved us..."

"Aqua...!" Bloom shrieks from behind, as I slowly turn to face her. "S-She betrayed us..." Tears stream down her cheeks, as I shoot her a sympathetic look. Although I was expecting this, I cannot help but feel bad for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.4K 29
You are a 17 year old going to a new school, trying to survive High school with the Banana Bus Crew bullying you! You make friends too, some you migh...
534 19 22
When a new and mysterious guy comes to Aqua's school and seems to know everything about her, even her best kept secrets, Aqua tries to find out who t...
88.8K 2.2K 20
Serena goes to Alfea, a school for fairies. When she rooms with the Winx, she discovers that they are looking for Sailor Moon, her other identity. Pr...
866 33 6
**BOOK 3 IN THE STAR TREK VOYAGER BOOK SERIES** The threat that Marie has feared for so long finally has a firm grip on her! Will she survive? How wi...