Life Of Kaia (Complete)

By tuillaxoh

"I look into his eyes and it's a never-ending sea of green that pulls me in. I can't find my way out, I'm los... More

Before You Read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
๐Ÿ“ท CHARACTER PICS๐Ÿ“ท
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
๐Ÿ’œCHARACTER UPDATEโœ”
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
๐Ÿ“ทCHARACTER UPDATE๐Ÿ’—
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: Part One
Chapter 27: Part Two
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
CHARACTER UPDATE
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
๐Ÿ’ฅCHARACTER UPDATE &A/N๐Ÿ’ฅ
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Must Read: Author's Note๐ŸŒน
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - Part I: Kaia's POV
Chapter 79 - Part II: Ash's POV
Chapter 80
AUTHORS NOTE
T R A I L E R ! ! ! ๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽฅ
NEW BOOK!!!
โ™ฅBONUS CHAPTER!!โ™ฅ
ATT: BOOK 2 ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘

Chapter 56

189 15 3
By tuillaxoh

Three days later.

"And then she gave me this look.. .like oh my gosh, I wanted to rip her hair out".

"Hello? Are you even listening to me? Kaia?".

"Leave her alone, she's probably just tired of your voice".

"Shut up Todd!".

"No, you shut up. The last thing she needs to hear about is your encounter with Yvonne".

"Ugh, whatever".

"Kaia, you okay?"

"...Kaia?"

"Oh, sorry guys. I must have--"

"Zoned out again" Todd and Dani said out loud.

"Yes. That" I said, picking one of Todd's fries.

"We should go out this weekend" Dani suggested, taking a bite of her burger. I wish I had more of an appetite, that burger looks delicious.

"I'll pass, I have to study" I said, looking down at my History book.

"I'll study with you" Todd said, putting his arm around me.

Dani dropped her burger and looked at me with a concerned look on her face.

"It's Wednesday. I haven't seen you eat anything more than a packet of chips. Why are you doing this to yourself?" Dani asked.

I sighed loudly and looked at Dani.

"I'm not doing anything. ..I'm just not that hungry".

"I know it's because of what happened and I don't like seeing you this way" Dani said, holding my hand.

"Well what can I do, Dani? He's clearly moved on with Alexis. I don't know how to feel about that, even though we weren't together".

"It will be hard to move on because you still like him. But you have to someday, you can't mope around forever" Todd said, leaning on my shoulder.

"I guess so" I said, looking down at my phone. I had to do the first step in moving on. I unblocked his number and deleted it. Keeping it blocked would mean I'm not over him, and I'm trying so hard to be over him. I have to convince myself I'm okay.

"I'll see you guys later" I said, standing up and heading to my Art class.

There's been a ton of work to do in Art and I haven't even gotten started. I spent Monday afternoon at James apartment, shooting the first part of his project. I was nervous at first but having a friend take my pictures wasn't as bad as I thought. By the time Axel arrived, I was even more comfortable, I looked like a pro. At least I thought I did.

Yesterday I tried to study but I ended up falling asleep at my study table. I guess things haven't been going so well since that night. I can't seem to focus on my books when my mind keeps wandering back to our fight.

My class was alright. Nothing much happened, just more notes got handed out and I'm once again overloaded with stuff to cram before the exams next week. Just great!

The next class was English and it pretty much was the same. Our teacher didn't show up but left a ton of old test papers to go through.

"It could have been much worse. If your teacher was here, you'd be reading that paper out loud until you memorized it" a voice said from behind me.

I turned around and was surprised to see the lady from the booth. The one that gave me my room key.

"Do I really have to memorize everything? I asked her.

She looked down at me with her big glasses and nodded her head.

"It's essential" she said, before returning to her position at the back of the class.

**

I walked all the way from Block D to my room. I was completely exhausted. Today was a tough day and I'm glad my last class was over. My feet were hurting from all the walking I did today.
I unlocked the door and stepped inside. Dani's side was all tidy, guess she hasn't arrived yet. I pulled out my phone and called Ally, just to check how things were going.

We talked for about 20 minutes before she had to go check the oven. Things were okay back there and mom had gone back to work again, which really made my day. I'm so proud of her for picking herself back up and continuing with life.

As I lay in bed I picture mom's happy face and smile. She really is the strongest woman I know.
I miss her so much, I just want to hug her and let her know I'm so happy she's well.

My thoughts are suddenly interrupted when I hear a knock at the door. Judging from how loud it was, it's most probably one of my friends. I made my way over and opened the door.

Suddenly I'm met with greasy jeans and a flannel shirt. Elena.

"It's been ages! Come in" I said to her as I stood aside to let her in.

"Yeah, you know. ..Been busy with school and the garage" she said, walking in and taking a seat on my study chair.

"How's Rachel? I haven't hung out with you two in a while".

"Oh she's fine. I went to see her during break. We spent every single second together.. like for real" Elena said.

"Aw that's cute" I replied, grinning like an idiot.

"It kind of got annoying" Elena said, looking around the room.

"So. ..where's Dani at?".

"Probably still in class" I said, walking over to my bed to sit down.

"Oh okay. I'll just text her then. So. ..um, I have news" she said, fiddling with her shirt.

I hope it's good news. I could do with some good news right about now.

"What is it?" I asked, anxious to know what's up.

Elena got up from the chair and stood in front of me. She had a nervous look in her eyes and she looked at me for a while before speaking.

"I'm leaving WCU" She said, squeezing my hands excitedly.

I sat there in shock. She was what?

"Elena. ..wow. Where are you going?" I asked, clearly shocked that she's leaving school.

"Well, not now. I'm actually leaving after my last paper. I'm actually opening my own little garage a little close to Stafford" She said with a big smile on her face. I could tell she was happy about this.

"Oh my gosh" I said, standing up from the bed. "That's amazing! Congratulations Elena!".

I hugged her tightly as we both squealed in excitement.

"I'm so happy for you. Wow. This is unbelievable. You go girl!" I said, grinning from ear to ear and she let out a loud laugh.

"That brings me to the other part of why I'm here".

Hope this is good news too.

"After exams, after everything's all done. ..I'm having a small get-together and I'd really like it if you all came. You, Dani and Todd. There'll be heaps of food and booze and yeah. ..just like a farewell party but with extra drinks" She said, smiling.

Oh crap. I'd most definitely see Ash there. Elena doesn't know anything about our fight yet and I don't want to drag her into this by telling her. She's happy. She doesn't need this toxic information. I'll have to go. ..for her, but I'll have to stay clear of Ash, for me.

"Count me in. ..I'll definitely be there. I'll let the others know too" I said, walking her to the door.

"I'll see you later then. Take care" She said, blowing me a kiss while walking out to her bike.

"Byeeee!" I called out, waving to her as she got on her bike and headed out of school.

Soon as she left I shut the door and walked back to my bed, thinking of how I'll avoid Ash at Elena's farewell. Maybe I should just arrive earlier than everyone else, have a few drinks, talk to Elena and then leave when Ash arrives. Yeah, that could work. I think I'll go with that idea.

"...Heya?"

"..Kaia? Helloooo?"

"KAIA!"

I snapped out of it and looked up to the figure standing in front of me.

"Dani, I didn't hear you come in" I said, trying to figure out how I didn't hear her open the door or even walk towards me.

"Girl you were in space. Lost. Far, far away from WCU. What's up?" She said, sitting on her bed. She was all sweaty and in workout clothes. Guess she came back from a run.

"It's Elena. She's moving to Stafford and she's opening her own small garage. She's having a farewell after exams, before she leaves and she invited us all an--"

"And Ash is gonna be there and you don't wanna see him?" Dani interfered, cutting me right off.

"Yeah" I said, hanging my head down. I don't know what to do. I want to be there for my friend but I also don't want to see him.

"What am I gonna do, Dani?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 63.7K 67
"Little Valerie," said Kai, bending closer to me. "Are you blackmailing me into dating you?" He didn't seem particularly disturbed by the notion. In...
696K 13.4K 46
[18+โœ”๏ธ] (Completed. Ongoing bonus chapters.) When Kaitlyn finds her four year relationship ending the day she finds out about her parents separating...
51.6K 632 43
"You haven't gotten the dynamics of our relationship down yet, have you? Let me explain it to you: we're involved, very involved. You're mine, and yo...
5.9K 932 74
Madison is a reserved girl with a comfortable yet uneventful life back home. She has good grades, a loving sister, and a father who's intent on her l...