ANIMALISM | Lookism x Parody...

Von poppyayay

↣ Lookism x Parody! Delinquent! Reader ↢ [ Currently Editing ] ▸ Animalism (noun): behavior that is character... Mehr

☾Fair Warnings☽
☾1☽
☾2☽
☾3☽
☾4☽
☾5☽
☾6☽
☾7☽
☾8☽
Author's Information.
☾9☽
☾10☽
☾11☽
☾12☽
☾13☽
☾14☽
☾15☽
☾16☽
☾17☽
☾18☽
☾19☽
☾Halloween Special☽
☾20☽
☾21☽
☾22☽
☾Q and A + Special Picture☽
☾23☽
☾24☽
☾25☽
☾26☽
☾27☽
☾28☽
☾29☽
☾30☽
☾31☽
☾32☽
☾33☽
☾34☽
☾Q and A SPECIAL☽
☾35☽
☾36☽
☾37☽
☾38☽
☾39☽
☾41☽
☾42☽
☾43☽
☾44☽
☾45☽
☾46☽
☾47☽
☾48☽
☾49☽
☾To clear things up☽
☾50☽

☾40☽

10.8K 599 445
Von poppyayay

| Real Chap— Lookism ep. 43 |
Ep. 40 What even
not edited

Your eyes flutter open, your back started to ache due to sleeping on the ground since everybody had to sleep on these floor beds.

However, to your surprise- you didn't wake up with one leg on the wall and the other spread out since you're a some what of a rough sleeper. (Or if you're a light sleeper, here's the alternative text: However you didn't wake up sleeping peacefully on your side).

Instead, you felt somebody's breath on your neck, a sleeping hand near your chest. You looked downwards, a peacefully sleeping Mira had been found sleeping comfortably whilst cuddling up to you.

Your arm was around her waist as you pulled away quickly and silently. A light blush on your cheeks as you covered your mouth.

'Bye bye personal bubble' You thought as you suddenly realized/felt an arm around your neck and a leg on your hips. You could hear a mumble as you quickly recognized it to be Yui.

"Y/N..." She whispers in your ear, your eyes sharply take a look back at her, her eyes were closed as she was lightly snoring.

'She's sleep talking, and dreaming about me?' You thought 'Probably about that time when I knocked out her ex boyfriend' You nod your head.

"... I like you" Her voice whispers out as you felt your body stiffen.

Mira felt the sudden change in your body and unconsciously wrapped her arms around your waist too, grunting lightly in the process. At this point your body had turned completely red, you tried muffling your anguished screams as you silently cried.

'Mommy please help me' You thought 'I'm not ready for this adultery'.

'Wait a second' You suddenly thought as you realized something 'I'm not a nice person, why am I being so careful not to wake them up?'

"Move!" You pushed them away (lightly) from your body "I can't breathe"

"Ugh" Mira rolls over while shaking her head.

"Owie! Y/N!" Yui whines. "What was that for?!"

"Too hot" You merely said.

"Zzzz" Zoey snores as you noticed she was half way across the room, bare leg over a pillow as she somehow managed to roll over there.

The handsome instructor guy began splashing you with water, your group was doing some rafting as he seemed to be messing around.

All the girls giggled, including Mira as you only had a frown on your face when he flicked some water at you.

"If you get me wet, I swear—" You paused as you see Mira giving you a disappointed glance in your peripheral vision. "Haha, I just love being soaked with water. This is so fun. Ha. Ha. Ha"

You proceeded to scoop a large portion of the lake water and full on tried to drown your counselor with a single splash.

"Eek!"
"Y/N!"

"Its fine girls" The guy smiles charismatically as he wipes the water away with his sleeve jacket. Somehow uneffected.

You clicked your tongue as you turned your head with an annoyed click of the You he, catching a glimpse of the chubbier instructor staring at you.

'What the hell is he looking at?' You tilt your head with a scowl.

Zack started to get moved as the student cried at the speech. Holding candles in the air as Zack denies his feelings.

'Hmf' Zack's nose started to turn red as he tears up 'How could anyone cry at this dumb speech?'

"We'll see your face tomorrow, think of your parents and have a good night's sleep" The announcer says as you just merely held the candle up.

'I should've skipped' You thought with a slight drag in your posture, you slightly bumped into somebody standing closely behind you.

You suddenly caught another glimpse. The chubby instructor is still staring at you.

At this point you were slowly getting more and more pissed off, until you heard heavy breathing behind you. It was a bit quiet, due to all the noise around you and your classmates who were crying however you did hear it.

You looked at the chubby instructor again, this time you noticed it wasn't you he was staring at. But... somebody behind you?

You turned back quickly, catching the handsome instructor smiling down at you.

"Do you need something Y/N?" He asks as you narrowed your eyes at him.

Turning back around without an answer, you tightened your fist. 'Now I'm really get suspicious'

You had just gotten a text message from Jace, your eyebrow arched as he told you to come over to their room. Their room— meaning the architecture dorms or where the architecture kids were staying at. It was late, but you guess this is when teens are at their peak.

You were going to just ignore his text since you really didn't feel like going, mostly because you were trying to use the restroom (a nicer way of me saying you were taking a dump) until Jace texted you that he had snuck in some extra (favorite korean snack) for you.

And before you knew it, you were standing in front of the door, (favorite color) hoodie zipped up with a pair of comfortable furry pajama shorts (you were low key running out of clothing) and sandals to use as a dangerous weapon for anyone who dares mess with you.

Yes, you weren't the most fashionable at that moment. Yes, you would most likely be given the death sentence by the fashion police. However— you were comfy. (I don't know the point of me writing this paragraph).

You knocked on the door.

"Who's that?" A voice asks in the room.
"A friend" Jace snickers as you heard shuffling, the door opens up as Jace smiles at you.

"Sup Y/N? Come on in" Jace says as he shows you into the room, two of the Burnt Knuckle guys who you shall nickname biggie cheese and pinhead were sitting with Vasco. Vasco, like always, seemed to be a deer in headlights when you're around him.

He had a faint blush on his cheeks, he attempted waving at you but his hands seemed all cramped up as he tried giving you a straight face.

"Oh Y/N, Sup?" One of the Burn Knuckle crew members waved, he was the chubby one— Biggie Cheese.
"What did we do to receive such a visit from the Mountain Lion herself?" Pinhead smirks.

"You know. That name is starting to sound overused" You nod "I'm gonna have to change my nickname to something more badass. What y'all think about, death machine 69 or maybe the terminator 8008132?"

"J-Jace I didn't know you in-invited Y-Y-Y/N over" Vasco squeaks as he clutches onto Jace's grey sweatshirt.

"I thought having a girl over would be fun" Jace laughs "Plus you guys are basically gonna be a thing in the future so—"

"Jace!" Vasco cries as he covers Jace's mouth with an embarrassed look.

"Yo, where's the (favorite korean snack)?" You asked as you began searching their room for the desired prize.

"I'll give it to you later but for now..." Jace pulls away Vasco's hands as he picks up a random pillow on the ground "Why don't we have a pillow fight?"

"Oh, found it" You yanked it out of Jace's sports bag.

"Hey don't go through my stuff!" Jace yells "Don't you know a man's personal belongings are important?!"

"Oh, dirty mags" You pulled it out too, examining the huge boobs on the girl on the cover.

"STOP IT!" Jace continues yelling.

"Dirty mags?" Vasco questions "If you have a dirty magazine, why don't you clean it?"

...

Everyone pauses as they stare at the oblivious creature, watching his head tilt to the side, Vasco asks "Did I say something wrong?"

...

"I swear to protect him" Your face turned manly and sparkly as you placed a hand on Vasco's shoulder as Jace does the same on his other. "Even if he's brick stupid"

... (says you)

"Its a hard job ya'know" Jace replies with an equally manly face that resembles a character from Jojo's Bizarre adventure.

"Hm?" Vasco still asks confused.

"HEADS UP JACE!" Pinhead yells from behind as you heard something being whizzed pass you.

Jace was struck in the face with a pillow. He immediately yells "SO WE'RE STARTING HUH? CHEAP TRICK!" He grabs the pillow up as he begins throwing it at the two guys.

They all laughed as Vasco and you seemed to be left out. Or at least the two of you felt like it.

You tapped your foot, glancing over at Vasco as you asked "Aren't you gonna join in?"

Vasco merely tilts his head "I-I don't know" He mutters out.

"Come on, you're their leader, you should at least try" You grinned before turning back to the pillow fight, you rolled up your sleeves as you grabbed a random pillow off the ground "Come on dumbass"

Vasco only watches you, his eyes filled with admiration.

Everyone started to notice their lonely ass gang leader as Jace smiles.

"Yo, you playing or what?" Jace says.

"H-Hm!" Vasco nods before getting up and grabbing a pillow, his eyes shining.

"W-Wait, Vasco and Y/N? I don't know if this is a good ide—" One of the gang members puts up his hands before you slammed the pillow into his face at full force.

Causing him to be knocked off his feet and his face being introduced to the ground. The floor erupted in seconds and his head was dug in the ground. At the same time, Vasco threw a pillow at Jace, flinging him off of the floor and flying him through the air, crashing down a door in the process.

"AHHH!" Jace's screams were heard echoing through the air.

"Hehe" You snickered, your eyes slanted like a demon as you just giggled eerily.

"Is that even a pillow?!"
"You know what?" One of the remaking gang member drops his pillows as he puts his hands in the air "I give"

"HEY WHAT'S ALL THAT RUCKUS ABOUT?" You heard a counselor yell.

'An adult?' You thought as your ears perked up 'How rare'

"Oh shit"
"Y/N hide" The gang members whispered to you. You nod in response, you gave Vasco a pat on the shoulder before scanning the room for an exit.

You quickly ran to the window, opening it up as you catapulted yourself outside.

"Y-Y/N?!"
"This is the third floor!"
"Hey!"

Everyone yells after you, clearly fearing for your life due to your rash action. You only look downwards, watching whatever that can soften your fall. And like devils speak, you saw a couple of your friends on the ground.

"ZAAACKKK-" You screamed at him, he was walking with Mira as the two of them looked up. Eyes widening as they see your form zipping to them.

"What tHE FUCK—" Zack questions as he instinctively puts his arms up, you crash onto him as Mira screams.

"Oh shit, that hurt like a bitch" You said as you looked under you "You aight Zack?"

"Why are there so many stars...?" Zack mutters as he seems to be knocked a bit too hard in the head.

"Holy shit, Zack" You lightly smacked his cheek a few times. "Zack. Zack?"

"Y/N!" Mira yells behind you as she smacks the backside of your head.

"Ouch" You said as you looked behind you, both of Mira's hands on her hips as she glares down at you. You rubbed the back of your head, it barely hurts but you decided it's best not to anger her more by calling that hit weak.

Mira opens her mouth— the author decides not to write an entire essay on what she just scolded you about so here's a picture of a sweet kitty to distract you from whatever Mira's yelling about.

You kneeled down as you sat next to Zack's unconscious body. Your eyes narrowed down as a bead of sweat dropped down your chin. "I-I'm sorry"

"First you ignore our texts to hang out and the next second we see you jumping out of another window" Mira sighs.

'Oh shit, I forgot my phone was on silent' You thought.

The moments added up to memories.

The last night of the retreat passed.

But it was certainly far from over!

Have to find her!

As he opens the door, his eyes widens. "What's this!? Where are you together?!"

The counselor finds you and the the handsome guy together. You were somewhat menacingly grumbling as you wondered why you had to do this by yourself.

"Oh, I saw her wandering by herself and instead of punishing her I asked her to help me" The guy chuckles nervously.

'He almost caught me walking back with Mira after waking up Zack, but I volunteered to help so she has less of a reason to be mad at me' You thought.

The chubby counselor (who's name is Won Bin) grimaced 'Why the two of you?!' He wonders.

You arched an eyebrow at the dude's behavior, you still found him a bit off. You didn't trust the guy one bit. To be honest, you don't trust any teacher one bit.

"I'm gonna send her back after cleaning up so you go back first" The handsome guy says as he stacks more boxes.

"What the fuck—" You leaned back as the Won Bin started beating him up.

WHACK!

The punching didn't stop, desperate yells were heard from the younger guy. You saw a phone slip out of the chubby guy's pockets, a photo of you undressing on the screen.

Your body filled with shock, your eyes sharpening in an instant.

You dashed towards the chubby counselor, your arms reaching out as you subdued him. You held his body down on the floor "Tell me. Why the fuck do you have my photo?"

The other guy stood up, holding onto his injuries as he comes besides you and starts kicking the guy in the stomach.

"You crazy ass! I respected you, I even gave you a fucking chance!! Are you messed up in the head?!" The guy yells as he continuously stomps on him. "Are you jealous of me?! Why did you do that?!"

"Fuck will you chill out?" You asked as you held your back out to protect the chubby guy. "Just report him or something"

"..." The guy took a deep breath, cooling himself off before he smiles at you "Thanks Y/N, without you it would've gotten messy"

***
CONVENIENCE STORE

Daniel's other body was back at his night job, his boss asking him to put up a poster for him.

"Okay" Daniel nods his head.

'When I was exceeding in my old body, my boss saw me and dragged me back' Daniel thinks 'I'll just put this poster up and leave'

ZEUS, THE COUNSELOR?!

"I can't take it anymore! Until now I've been hiding it so well!" The guy suddenly started to act weird "So I guess you like me too! Aren't I handsome?!"

You released the bloodied chubby counselor as you stood up.

I think

"When did that ducking pig steal my phone? Isn't it a nice pic, it was hard to take"

I made a huge mistake

'Is that he keeps hanging around her' Won Bin thinks as his nose was all bloodied. 'I'm the teen counselor, there's no time to call the cops' He lays on the floor, his body feeling defeated 'The kids, I'm supposed to protect them... yet'

"There's nowhere to go" The guy licks his lips creepily as he aims his fist up.

'I'm... so sorry' Won Bin thinks as he feels his eyes slowly closing.

He launches his arm towards your stomach, your head was tilted back.

Much to the asshole's surprise, you dodged his fist in a blur. And in a millisecond, you turned and skipped a step before hitting his chin with a roundhouse kick.

"H-huh?" The guy's jaw was immediately broke on impact as he was flung back to the wall.

Hitting his back he yelled in pure pain, holding onto his chin— he felt a dislocation as blood poured out of the fresh wound.

"You—" You finally opened your mouth as you combed your hair back with your fingers "— waste of space twat nugget. You better fucking believe that you aren't leaving without three broken limbs you piece of shit"

I'm so sorry for not keeping my promise in updating sooner, and before I knew it, it was already a month since I updated! I'm very sorry to all my readers, I hope you can forgive me. But my summer break is starting this Friday so I hope I'll update more often however I can't make any promises. I'm a bit busy getting things together because I'm hoping to be homeschooled for my Junior year plus I have summer classes to take as well. I know that's no excuse but again; I'm very apologetic.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.2K 123 6
"Heh... 52 years of my life... Just gone away like this... No vacation... No family... No friends... Nothing...." He coughs out some blood. "I was so...
133K 6.7K 43
"She is more precious than rubies, and all the things you desire cannot compare to her" ___________ After losing her beloved, [Name] goes to Korea to...
6.6K 159 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
1.4K 88 6
What if the world of Lookism is a game following Park Daniel's life, his transformation, his life's adversaries, his happy endings and sad endings. ...