Winx And the Legendarim

By Victoria__101

Book 6 While Aqua's mission is find a way back to her friends, the winx discovered a new danger. A powerful b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 31

1K 26 2
By Victoria__101

Ahaha and Cahya nervously glance around. "I think we made it to the right place," Ahaha says, before her eyes land on me. She gasps, as her face seems to light up.

She engulfs me in a hug. "What is this place?" Cahya questions, with a serious expression on her face. Flora approaches them, as they eye her cautiously.

I step away from the two girls. "Cahya, Ahaha, this is Earth," I say. "Also, this is one of my friends named Flora." The said girl smiles nervously, before waving in their direction.

"H-Hello...!"

"It's nice to meet you, Flora!" Ahaha states, with a bright smile on her face. "So, quick question, okay? If Aqua has water powers, what about you? What powers do you have?"

Cahya nods. "Yeah. I'm curious as well."

"I have nature powers," she responds, as they stare at her in pure amazement. "What about you girls?" Ahaha exchanges a look with Cahya, as a goofy grin appears on her lips.

"I'm glad you asked!" She declares, before creating an orb of light in her hand. "As for Cahya, her powers are darkness." The said girl shoots her a glare, before crossing her arms in annoyance.

"Hey! I could've told her!"

"Well, you weren't fast enough!"

"I bet you would get along perfectly with Stella," Flora notes, as I nod in agreement. While Ahaha and Cahya would fit with the Winx really nicely, Ahaha and Stella would undoubtedly be extremely close.

"Do you want to come inside?"

Cahya frowns. "We can't," she responds. "In fact, the reason we originally came here was to warn you. Not too long ago, a book from our world was stolen."

"This book was one of the most dangerous objects to ever exist," Ahaha adds, with a serious expression on her face. "It was stolen long before you came, Aqua."

"What's the name of this book!?" Flora questions. Cahya exchanges a look with Ahaha, before running a hand through her hair. "It's known as the Legendarium," answers Cahya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.2K 42
This is book 2. The winx have just defeated the Trixs, and are having a party to celebrate. Aqua is faced with a difficult time as her cousin comes...
534 19 22
When a new and mysterious guy comes to Aqua's school and seems to know everything about her, even her best kept secrets, Aqua tries to find out who t...
88.8K 2.2K 20
Serena goes to Alfea, a school for fairies. When she rooms with the Winx, she discovers that they are looking for Sailor Moon, her other identity. Pr...
866 33 6
**BOOK 3 IN THE STAR TREK VOYAGER BOOK SERIES** The threat that Marie has feared for so long finally has a firm grip on her! Will she survive? How wi...