From underdogs to top dogs

By PawPerson101

The paw Patrol reimagined as humans in high school. Each one facing their own emotional and physical problems... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83 (FINALE)
Playlist (not a chapter)

Chapter 77

3.3K 51 16
By PawPerson101

The rest of the group looked in shock as they saw Chase approach, holding the hand of a blonde wearing glasses. None of them recognised her and were worried about what Skye would think if or when she saw.

"Hi guys." The brunette smiled.

"Um Hey Chase." Marshall Said wearily as his best friend opened his locker. The blonde was scrolling through her phone smiling.

"Give us a sec." Rubble Said, pulling Chase away by his shirt.

"Woah guys what's going on?" Chase said as his friends surrounded him.

"What the hell man?" Zuma almost slapped him.

"What?"

"What about Skye?" Tracker asked.

"What the heck is going on?" The blonde appeared by the boys.

"Asking Chase How his girlfriend is." Rocky said.

"Seriously Rocks? You don't recognise your own sister?"

"What the?" With that the girl removed her glasses and flipped her hair. The gang now suddenly saw just who Chase was with.

"Oh my god Skye! We're so sorry!" Sweetie laughed.

"Don't worry about it. I guess you guys didn't know I needed glasses so I get it." She giggled.

The girls and Marshall were hanging out by their lockers before their dance lesson.

"Initiation night tonight!" Chelsea clapper her hands excitedly.

"I know. I can't wait!" Sweetie said. The dance initiation night is basically the entire schools dancers in a drained out swimming pool, dancing and showing each other what they were made of. It was like a huge party.

"And it's our last one!" Marshall frowned. One things for sure, they all loved initiation night, it brought the dancers closer together.

"Let's not think about that now." Everest smiled, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"What're we dancing to today?" The auburn haired girl turned to Skye.

"Sorry not sorry." Skye smiled. "I have the whole routine planned out."

"Of course." Marshall rolled his eyes.

"Alright, calm down. What're the boys dancing to?"

"How long. And I know that the class routine is the water dance."

"Oh yeah!" The girls high fived each other.

"Huh? But that's so hard."

"We've been practicing with Celeste." Skye smirked.

"Well they have, you know where I've been most of the summer." Everest laughed.

"Damn right I do." Marshall winked.

"Marsh!" Everest blushed, slapping his arm lightly.

"Come on lovebirds, lets go." Skye said, pushing her friends ahead of her. Before she knew what was going on, her head collided with a locker.

"Ah!" She cried, her glasses knocked slightly off her face. She looked up and adjusted her frames, Ashlynne now visible.

"Really?" Skye asked. Within a split second, the blonde had pushed her former colleague away, a safe distance.

"You and your little posse won't get head prefects. I will, I'm more popular. You're just a piece of nerdy, emotionally unstable trash."

"I've been called a lot worse by a lot better." Skye shrugged. "Are you done? I have a troop to teach."

"When I get on the prefect team, you'd better watch your back." Ashlynne threatened before slinking away.

"I won't need to. You don't stand a chance. You may be pretty on the outside but you have an ugly heart Ash. I'm already better than you." Skye said when she was out of earshot. "You don't scare me anymore."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 160 10
Life could be so happy with friends Well that's what one pup thought in particular Marshall enjoyed beings with his friends but what will he do the o...
80.3K 1.1K 23
Five years ago, Chase had run away from Adventure Bay. He did it to protect the rest of the Paw Patrol after an incident where someone had told him t...
5.4K 106 9
(This story is an interactive story, meaning you, as the reader, get to decide the fate of this story. For more info, please read Information + Rules...
68.7K 782 25
Book One of the "Long and Hopeful Journey" Series. When Chase is missing, it is up to the rest of the Paw Patrol to go to Barkingburg to rescue him...