Boku No Hero Academia Oneshot...

By WinterMuffy

One for all... PLUS ULTRA! Let's go beyond with our favorite dorky characters in a romance cliche story or ju... More

Welcome~
Request Page!☆
Todoroki Shouto♡
Midoriya Izuku♡
Bakugou Katsuki♡
Todoroki Shouto♡
#1 Scenario☆
Bakugou Katsuki♡
#2 Scenario☆
#3 Screnario☆
#1 Special oneshot! ♪
Todoroki Shouto♡
Eijiro Kirishima♡
Todoroki Shouto♡「part 1/2」
Todoroki Shouto♡「part 2/2」
Izuku Midoriya♡
#2 Special oneshot! ♪
#4 Scenario☆
Kirishima Eijiro♡
Shouta Aizawa♡
Shouto Todoroki♡
Katsuki Bakugou♡
Izuku Midoriya ♡
Shouta Aizawa♡
Katsuki Bakugou♡
Midoriya and Todoroki♡
Izuku Midoriya ♡
Shouto Todoroki♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
Izuku Midoriya ♡
Izuku Midoriya ♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
Izuku Midoriya ♡「part 1/2」
Izuku Midoriya ♡「part 2/2」
Shouto Todoroki ★
Eijiro Kirishima ♡
Katsuki Bakugou ♡
Eijiro Kirishima ♡
Katsuki Bakugou♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡ 「part 1/2」
Shouto Todoroki ♡「part 2/2」
Katsuki Bakugou ♡
Izuku Midoriya ♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
Katsuki Bakugou ♡「part 1/2」
Katsuki Bakugou ♡「part 2/2」
Eijiro Kirishima ♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
Shouta Aizawa ♡ 「part 1/2」
Shouta Aizawa ♡「part 2/2」
Villian Izuku Midoriya ♡「part 1/2」
Villian Izuku Midoriya ★ 「part 2/2」
Iida Tenya ♡ 「part 1/3」
Iida Tenya ♡「part 2/3」
Iida Tenya ♡「part 3/3」
#5 Scenario ☆
Izuku Midoriya ♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
Neito Monoma ♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
Dabi ♡
Katsuki Bakugou ♡
Katsuki Bakugou ♡
Shouta Aizawa ♡
Tiny Friends Shelter: Fluffy Oneshots//PART 1 ✧
Inasa Yoarashi ♡
Tiny Friends Shelter: Fluffy Oneshots// PART 2 ✧
Izuku Midoriya ♡
Izuku Midoriya ♡
Katsuki Bakugou ♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
Shouto Todoroki ♡
#6 Scenario☆
Katsuki Bakugou ♡
Hitoshi Shinso ♡
Izuku Midoriya ★
1k Muffins.

Eijiro Kirishima ♡

5K 178 42
By WinterMuffy

I AM SO SORRY THAT IVE BEEN DEAD. SCHOOL IS COMING CLOSE SO YEAH
and writers block lolo. THANX FOR 60k READS LIKE W O A H.

Any requests for a Bakugou x reader?

- - - -

Mrs Kirishima

"We should all  go to a club soon~!" Mina shouted making the girls in the room sparkle in excitement.

Class 1-A students who are now all in they 20's were at the mansions of Momo and were sitting on the floor as the hot summer took over the day.

"Ooo I like that!" You cheered.

"When?" Ochaco said making Mina think.
"How about Friday? Since the next day we don't really have work" she making the girls cheer.

'Oh yeahhh time to get w a s t e d.'

- - - -

Now you were sitting on your bed scrolling through your phone and sighed as the phone dropped on your face making you groan at the end.

'Always happens...'

You decided to go make some dinner so you got up and stretched a bit and walked down stairs.

You then saw the door click open and it was for husband who gave you the most goofest smile ever.

"Eijiro!!" You ran up to him and gave him a hug and he gave kisses on the side of your head.

"And how is my lovely wife doing?" He said and you blushed.

"I'm fine and how about you hero~" You said flicking his nose in the process.

"I'm great since your here and I'm home early for once." He said sighing at the end and you chuckled.

Kirishima and you have been married for 2 years now and you two couldn't be anymore happier. Every since he asked you out on the first year of UA you two were inseparable.

"Honey me and the girls are gonna go to the club~" You said and he widened his eyes.

"That sounds fun but uh remember the last time you had alchoal..."

You rolled your eyes at the memory.
You were so drunk you started a cat fight in the club and you over did it and had to pay medical bills for that lady you beaten up.

Not your fault she didn't know how to take a punch!

she said your husband was a 'fucking werid ass dinosaur' and you couldn't leave her at peace.

"Well it wasn't on purpose" you huffed.

"Right. You can go I'm not stopping you but don't go toooo crazy." He said kissing your soft cheeks.

Giggling you payed his chest.

"I won't I won't~ I'm more mature now~"

- - - -
Friday. 11:48 Pm

Buzz buzz.
Kirishima looked to the side of his phone to see his old classmate Ochaco phoning him.

"Uh hello?" He said.
He heard giggling and Ochaco kept saying stay but the giggling still came close.

"Uhh Kirishima sorry to say this but your wife is kinda wasted" she said and Kirishima sighed but gave a chuckle.

"It's alright... where are you girls at?"

Kirishima got all the details and hanged up.

"sorry guys gotta head out early"

Kirishima was currently at his hero office but everyone was just chilling.

"Oh is it your wife?" Testutestu asked making Kirishima nod.

"Hm she's in a club nerby," Kirishima chuckled at the end and started getting his life sorted out.

"She's around and piss drunk so might as well go pick her up" Kirishima said putting on his jacket.

Kirishima looked at the time to see midnight is closed to roll in.

"It's getting late I'll be out!" Kirishima said.

"Give my best regards to the lady" fourth kind said chugging his beer.

Kirishima gave a cheeky smile and waved off everyone.

'Time to get my wife' Kirishima gave a soft chuckle as he used the word wife on you.
He smiled happily.

- - - -

"Kirrrrrrishimaaa~"

Kirishima sweat dropped as you stumbled towards him and fell into his chest and giggling a bit.

"You know you are also a Kirishima" Kirishima said patting the top of your head and you giggled even more.

"Huuug~"

"Alright Alright be careful" Kirishima said holding you and you snuggled your cheek against his chest.

"Ahaha sorry~ we just kept drinking and drinking~" Ochaco said and smiled and then hiccuped at the end of her sentence.

Kirishima chuckling as you kept screaming hug hug hug while you were hugging him at the same time.

"Well thanks for the call ladies" Kirishima picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his torso and your arms went around his neck and you rested your face on his shoulder slurring out words no one could make up of.

"Take care of the little one~" Ochaco screamed out.

- - - -

"Bleh Kirishima~ you smell like alchoalll~"

You then rested your nose on the crook of his neck while Kirishima hoisted you up a bit and patted your back.

"Isn't that you honey" he said and you giggled.

"Oh ahah my bad~"

Walking down the side walk Kirishima kept rubbing circles on your back while you kept mumbling of who knows what's.
Kirishima took a sigh. He felt like he was about to pass out and sleep.

"It must be nice being part of the women's agency since I'm just drinking with co-workers but they have been taking care of me since I was in high school.. it would be fun—"

"Boop you talk a lot Kiri~"

"Well if I don't then I might just pass out myself" Kirishima said to you and you chuckled.

Mumurs from a couple that walked passed you two kept saying of how you were the "couple goals of hero's" and Kirishima smiled.

"Hey hey" you said taking your face off his neck and looking at him.
Kirishima blinked in confusion.

"Kiss me" You said and Kirishima sweat dropped.

When you leaned close into his lips he shoved his head to the side.

"Hmmm kiriiii come on kissss me~" You said trying to reach his lips.

"We outside!" Kirishima said a bit loudly to you but you didn't take any concerns to that.

"Kiss Kiss Kiss!~"

Kirishima then pulled your stomach on his shoulder like if you were a sack of potatoes.

"You are spoiled" Kirishima said patting your bum.

"No no! Not like this I'm gonna hurl!!"

Kirishima then hoisted you in his arms as if you were a princess.

Walking down the side walk you and Kirishima almsot reached to your shared home.

"Kirishima~"

"What?"

"Kirishima~"

"What up?"

"Kirishimaaaaa~"

"Like I said what is it??"

You giggled and looked at your hand where your ring  was located and then your hand dropped onto your lap and you had drool falling at the side of your lips and you rested your eyes.

"I'm.. a Kirishima too~"

You then passed out from laughing a bit and soft snores were heard.

Kirishimas heart squeezed and held you tight in his arms and kissed your cheek as you snored.

'I AM GLAD I MARRIED THIS WOMEN.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 28 52
" You can see the fireworks from here!" I see them on the balcony " oh so that's where they are" " 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐞?....." 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝...
3.4K 70 3
This is a collection of different types of one shots I have or will create. Right now, it's just Rody Soul one shots, but I hope to include more late...
Dabi By Sixyno

Fanfiction

278K 4.9K 67
X Reader stuff. Unless the parts have the same name, they are separate scenarios from each other, so mostly one shots I guess. Check out my other boo...
215K 5.7K 14
Just another cliche love story " I SORTA, KINDA, MAYBE, MIGHT, SLIGHTLY, POSSIBLY LIKE YOU ▪️▪️▪️ Bakugou x Reader ▪️WARNINGS▪️ ❤︎ Mature language ...