Todoroki Shouto♡「part 2/2」

Part two to the Fantasy AU Play!
_______________________________

Prince Confessions Part 2

This is it. This is where you magically flop onto the ground and cry. Why?

Cause tonight is the play!

You were excited but freaking out at the same time as you were gonna kiss your crush Todoroki Shouto.

Like how were you gonna do it? You like never even practiced.

You mentally sweating a tap took you out of your crazy thoughts.

"(Y/n)!!!!!!!!!"

"Ahhh what what?! What year is it?!"
You looked around remembering you were in the schools bathroom getting into your costume and putting on the other stuff you needed.

"Silly don't say that stuff!" Ochaco laughed and you took a breath in and sighed after wards.

"I'm nervous"

"I know... don't worry maybe something exciting will happen idk..." Ochaco said fixing your dress.

"And......done!"

You looked up and saw the dress fitted you perfectly.
It was a blue dress with a poofy veil and it was easy to twirl in as it was light the dress . Few sparkles on the dress made you like An actual princess.Your hair had been curled and had a small crown at the top.
You had light makeup but not extreme.

"Wow... " Ochaco was taken away by your beauty as she stunned at her creation she has made. You were shocked you were able to look good as well.

"Yes we need to get ready! Let's go!" You said to Ochaco.

Ochaco wore her witch costume which was so cute and she had a stick which was her favorite.

You arrived at the school stage and met up with everyone.
Everyone gasped when they saw you making you all shy.

Everyone gathered around you saying you looks very pretty and you gonna slay

Looking around you saw your shining prince...

He had his costume on which made him just look like an actual prince.

"Sigggh I'm falling in Love all over again." You said and your bad habit came in... drooling...

"(Y/n) don't drool!!!" Ochaco said wiping your mouth. Snapping back to reality you blushed and said sorry.

Waned to compliment Todoroki ou got the courage and walked up to him.

"Todoroki!!!"

Todoroki turned around and time slowed down. He was stunned. You looked amazing in his eyes. The way everything just looked amazing to you. He couldn't stop staring at you. When you arrived to him he was back to reality and hummed a yes.

"You look very handsome hope we do great!" You said smiling.
Him shocked of you saying handsome he blushed and waned to return the compliment but you ran off to Momo and them.

'Dammit' he said under his breath.

Don't worry in a few hours you will be taken.

-time skip to Midoriya trying to get his boots on •~•-

"Ok kids the show will begin!" Kiki said getting the students together.

"Don't fail me now! You guys have been practicing so good so this must be easy!"